AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

how long being an idol? i mean the age?

[clap]

2. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Theres no limit on it, but usually it goes from early teens to early twenties. Some are younger, some are older. There is no hard and fast rule about it. But mostly around that age.

3. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

and audition age is from 11 to 18 years old xP but most idols usually graduate/lose popularity by the time they've turned 25-ish, and 16 is supposed to be the 'golden age' of an idol.

4. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

This is strange to ask but can anyone show me how to download the photos from this: http://www.2011-akb48.jp/photo.html
    I can open it but I can't right click to save it
    Thanks

I don't think so, it may be true in some cases but it seems that when they sell the monthly set (4 photos), it's super expensive. You may collect one by one but it's tiring. I would prefer Yahoo auction :hmm:
    But yes, do check it out sometimes, there should be a few good deals :awesome:

5. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

Yes, thats true, photos only it is cheaper but sets are expensive, a takamina set for 54 [shake] but .99 for a pic of maachan [nod]

6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Okay I'll take this one. Since I'm more on Firefox it'll tell you how using this browser.

First since they disable 'right click'. You need the add-on RightToClick. It will appear at the end of the address box with the arrow image, after you restart.

But the usual, 'Save Image As' will result to a Text Document. Here you need BatchDownload.
    Its gonna be incorporated to your right click. I advise you use 'Build Gallery with Image Link'. It will open a new tab and there use 'Batchdownload All Images'. It will be a breeze. ;)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. edo220

edo220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, if there's something you want in the certain site whether that's an image, video, flash or audio. It's easy to use the browser like Maxthon, just google it and download, then voila!, using its "resource sniffer" feature is easy as ABC. It can download anything you see on the website. [rock]

8. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

just wondering how do I get to follow s48 on twitter? :)

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    It's @stage48

but it's not a news twitter thing, it's just for forum maintenance updates.

10. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ I know, but somehow it just didn't let me follow. and always give me a "forbidden" everytime I clicked the "follow".

oh, ok. I thought it would give you sonething like news and stuffs. :^^;:

11. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

Thanks a lot, I've tried the Firefox trick and it worked perfectly, I may try the Maxthon later on [hehe]

12. Avysil

Avysil Kenkyuusei

Okay, okay. This is going to be a very specific question, but I'm trying to learn the members little by little. :^^;:

I first learned of AKB48 from their River dance, and I really liked it! I found that they had choreography videos, so I was watching it to figure out what they do. In the video, I always found my eyes going to two members in particular, but I did not know their names at all! [boom]

So, here's where I need your help. The two members caught my eye because I saw them keeping rhythm by tapping their feet, haha. Really random, I know... but I play drums, and I do the same thing. I THINK one of them is Minami Takahashi, but I have no clue who the other one is. Can anyone help me out?

I'll try to specify it more... first, here are the links to the River choreography videos. There are three of them, each focused on a different part of the group (center, left, & right).
    Center video: http://pann.nate.com/video/214497028
    Right video: http://pann.nate.com/video/214497168
    Left video: http://pann.nate.com/video/214497128

I'm gonna use the Right video for my main one. The first girl (I think it's Minami... sorry if I don't use the right title or anything, I don't know how the Japanese language calls people...) shows up in the front of the screen at around :39, being the first girl on the right in the first row (then another girl moves into the row about 10 seconds later, so she's second from the right). At the beginning of the Center video, she's also the first girl on the left in the second row.

The best frame, though, is around 1:25. The same girl (Minami?) is at the front, this time on the left side of the front row. The OTHER girl that I noticed in directly in the middle: in the second row, first girl on the right, right between the two girls in the front row. Who is she?

You can tell that they're both tapping they're feet around 1:54 or so, haha. Minami (again, I think) taps her left foot, and the other girl taps her right.

If you want more, the girl (I'm trying to figure out her name) seems to sing around... 2:25 in the Right video.

Again, sorry for being super-specific, but the fact that they kept rhythm really, really stuck out to me. :^^;:

Thanks for the help!

13. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    It's not Takahashi minami, I know that for certain. For these videos they tend not to use the front girls.

I think the girl you mean is Matsubara Natsumi if I'm wrong I'll blame the resolution.

I'm tempted to say the girl at 2.25 is Nakaya Sayaka but Its hard to say.

14. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    ^ ^:

동영상을 재생 할 수 없습니다.

This is what this site says to me, so I can't help, whatever I'm noticed of :dunno:

15. ET920

ET920 Member

True, for me they look like Nattsumii and Nakayan, mostly due their hair.

16. Avysil

Avysil Kenkyuusei

:( That says you can't play the videos... Sorry, I couldn't find it on Youtube with a half-decent resolution.

I didn't know you guys had a wiki site! Sorry for not looking around more :fp: . Thanks for the info, & for not making fun of me for messing up :lol: (Joking :) ). Honestly, though, thanks :D - I hope this allows me to begin knowing the members better.

17. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
  18. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    We all started the same, the first time I stumbled across AKB I couldn't tell Takahashi Minami or Itano Tomomi apart. (iiwake maybe video.. both have died hair) but then I spent a while using google trying to figure who the extremely cute girl who gets a closeup in the first chorus was (Watanabe Mayu) and just like that I was suckered in. Don't be afraid to ask questions, lots of people here can help.

19. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hello.

Starting from 82:00 of this Team B Stage Show: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzM3MjE0NzA4.html

During the MC, it seems like Yuka was telling a story about Komorin ... then Myao came in and said some stuff that made Komorin cry.

Can someone please translate that MC dialogue or maybe just give a summary of what they were talking about?

Thanks!

20. Niamah

Niamah Kenkyuusei

^ Yuka is telling a story about how Komori was once asked in an interview who she respected most in AKB and she answered Yuka and Yuko. Yuka thought she was just saying that to be nice but Komori meant it and got upset because people thought she was just saying it to be kind. Myao then asks her something like how many times does she cry and pretends to be Komori crying. Which then obviously upsets her and she cries. I don't know if it is 100% accurate but that's what I remember and can get from watching the video. Sorry if anything is wrong ^^