AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    ^ Thanks for the explanation. I remember watching that LOD at the time and wondering what the hell was going on. Especially as it happens just as the 2nd group are taking over the MC, and they look just as confused as I felt.

2. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Myao is mean .. DROPPING HER in my ranking!! O_____O !!

EDIT: Thanks for the explanation btw!! =D

3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    ^ and THAT is yet another reason why Mikapon is awesome!

Poor Komorin, she looks horrified during that entire exchange. Then the tears begin to flow...

Somebody said this once before, being mean to Komorin is like being mean to a puppy! :cry: [hehe]

4. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

5. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Phew, I had to look this one up. I knew I had heard it somewhere, but couldn't put my finger on it.

The song is called "TAKUMI/匠" and was written by Matsutani Suguru (松谷卓), classical pianist and composer for movie soundtracks.
    In Japan this particular song is well-known to some people because it is used on the TV show "Daikaizou! Gekiteki Before-After" (大改造!!劇的ビフォーアフター), a kind of documentary program about people having their house renovated/rebuilt.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVNA76af-cE[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9gfiTAhScM[/yt]
    The video you posted was upped by none other than our own yic17. [hi]

6. Gariko

Gariko Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone! I just have a question on the recent AKB merchandise purchase i made. I got a limited edition Fujie Reina DVD which had 3 cds, a mini poster, mini microfiber cloth and four postcards. One of those postcards seemed to have an autograph on it.

My question is ... would anybody here know if the autographed postcard included in the box DVD set would be a REAL signed one or would it just be a PRINTED one? Also a follow up question if nobody can be sure about my first question, could you point me to any website which can give me a definite confirmation on my first question?

Thank you in advance.

7. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Don't know about those in particular, but there's an easy way to check... just hold it under the light, if it's a real autograph the ink will obviously stand out above the postcard, and there will be a texture difference if you run your finger over it (postcard will be smooth, ink will be rough and bumpy). If it's smooth and looks flat, then it's printed.

8. Gariko

Gariko Kenkyuusei

^thanks for the reply Mr Waffle, i tried doing what you said and it looks like i got lucky and now own an item with reinyan's signature on it but my instincts make me a bit doubtful because i dont think she would sign every postcard on every dvd sold ... Hmmm

Has this happened on any other akb48 members merchandise? Has a girl signed her name on all the stuff sold?

9. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    There were possibly few thousands of signatures just for limited edition - while job is boring, with little preparation should be done quickly.

10. Gariko

Gariko Kenkyuusei

Thanks goratnik, that sounds reassuring. I guess i was just a tad bit too sceptical of my luck. :)

11. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Which AKBingo episode had the Truthful Chess battle between Yuko and Chiyuu where Chiyuu got a leg cramp and the professor called her "cute" but dissed on Yuko when she did the same thing?

12. ET920

ET920 Member

13. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

^ Thank you!

14. Pink Whiskey

Pink Whiskey Kenkyuusei

15. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  16. Pink Whiskey

Pink Whiskey Kenkyuusei

Now I feel bad! She looks so different (to me, anyway) styled like that. Thanks for the help!

17. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Akemashite AKB! 2011

Did AKB do one of these shows again for 2012 and i missed it? Or did it not happen this year?
    I sure enjoyed last years show.

18. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I just read from google+ that Haachan and Akicha are included in the Google+ selection, does anyone knows who the others are if they've been announced. [think]

19. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

^ So far only 4 people have been announced (including the two you named): Matsumura Kaori and Matsui Sakiko.

20. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I have to search who this is for I am an idiot about KKS more so if its SKE48. :^^;:

Thank you for the reply. Now that there's also from sister groups I think I'll try anticipating some members from NMB48 as well and also HKT48 perhaps.

EDIT: I've found Aki-P's post about this.
    And I also read from AKi-P's post that there will be 16 of them for the CM and the song. And it will be included in the next single and will also have its own PV.