AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    yep, goratnik is right, the files for download are not on the forum, they are in the Tracker section. I have no issues with it, so you probably clicked on the wrong thing most likely. Lately on youtube there seems to be a few more AKBINGO eps with hard subs being uploaded than before, but for the more recent stuff, you will probably have to DL them.

To make things more clear:
    [​IMG]
    click on tracker, and type in AKBINGO in one of the search bars, then you can DL whichever ones you want, but the older ones may have no seeds and will probably never finish downloading lol

2. EriKira

EriKira Kenkyuusei

Thanks guys for your help !! :inlove:
    but why myaidol just release hardsub until 84 episode ?
    It's an old episode. The newest episode is around 170th, right ?

3. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    myaidol does chronological releases, so they are still doing 2010 eps.

you can try Project SUB48 for more recent ones. Their releases are more random, they seem to work on a bunch of subs for all different types of AKB vids (so if you're interested in checking out other videos like AKB dramas, they may have subs for them). Your chances for more recent subs will be found there. But these are soft subs, so you need to have the original video and then load the subs.

4. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know the name of the show where there is Yuko, Karina and also Yuriko Yoshitaka in there? really desperate want to watch it. only seen some cuts of the show, and they are all really funny. [hehe]

5. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    That would be "Watashi ga renai dekinai riyuu". We got a thread about it here.

6. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Ah, thank you very much for that one too, because apperently I don't know anything about the dorama. gonna watch it for sure.
    But I was asking about the variety show. you know where they have all these talk segment and stuffs. Its quite funny, actually. Yoshitaka and Yuko are really cute together in there :cute:

7. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Oh, got you. Could be the one I posted here. Or maybe one of the below:

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE0Mjg0NTI0.html[/youku]

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMxODgwODYw.html[/youku]

8. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

ah, afterall it wasn't their own show. [hehe] (I was looking at the new Yoshitaka's new movie's trailer, and somehow found some of the show's cut, thats why I was so curious.)
    Thanks anyway for the information.

9. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

10. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    That's from Saturday's six-hour charity concert on NHK. Here's the songs that AKB and sister groups performed:

AKB48: Kaze wa Fuiteiru, Give Me Five, RIVER
    SKE48: Kataomoi Finally, Te wo tsunaginagara, 1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku
    NGZ46: Guru Guru Curtain, Aitakatta Kamoshirenai
    AKB48+SKE48: Heavy Rotation, Dareka no tame ni, Sakura no Hanabiratachi (I uploaded that last one to my video depot).

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Please say, yes.

Did I read it correctly that there will be a part 2 of the RED ALBUM / BLUE ALBUM YUSATSU?

12. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao
    It's Yusatsu, but not in the albums yet. they are being featured on the Weekly Friday magazine. Each week a different girl becomes the cameraman and the pictures they take are published in the magazine. That's why we get new Yusatsus every week

And the sentence at the bottom is just advertising that the blue and red albums are still on sale.

13. oddball

oddball Member

^

hmm, still wonder though if Weekly Friday might release them all as a special or something, that would be quite cool......

14. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Damn, why did I just realized that now, I regularly download friday. :fp:

Its been a year since the release of of the RED and BLUE ALBUM and its still on sale, wow!

Hopefully they would released another one this year, thanks for taking that question. [bow]

15. Kami2Sama

Kami2Sama Kenkyuusei

AKB48 1ji59FUN Subs?

Hey guys, I just need some help with this. Where can I get 1ji59fun subs? Without posting loads on forums eg Nihongogo. Are there any other sites that offer me all 10 episodes of 1ji59fun? Doesn't matter if srt or ass. Or someone could upload it. :) Would be appreciated if someone gave me some answer.

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    As far as I know the folk at Nihongogo are the only ones who have subbed the show, so it doesn't really hurt to thank them for it by contributing to their forum imo... subs are a by the community and for the community thing.

17. firestarter912

firestarter912 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    anyone know the episode of the shukan akb where itano and kasai start crying over footloose 2? :^^;:

18. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

Does anybody know the member name calls Akin to calling out "Minami" for Takamina) for Team 4 and KKS, specifically the ones going to D.C.? (
    Abe Maria, Ichikawa Miori, Iriyama Anna, Kawaei Rina, Kojima Natsuki, Takahashi Juri, Hirata Rina
    Thank you!

19. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Maria, Miorin, Annin for the Team 4 members

I'm guessing Ricchan, Juri, Hillary for the KKS.

20. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    Anyone know where I can find direct downloads of Bimyo? or even uploaded videos to a video streaming website?

It's just I can't exactly torrent from Hello!Online due to silly laws. :angry: