AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    You usually get an additional booklet with the lyrics translated into Chinese (and you still have the Japanese lyrics booklet too) and if it's a CD+DVD set, the DVD is Region 3 rather than Region 2.

I'm not sure beyond that - I don't know if they include bonuses such as voting cards but the Taiwanese pressings I have do come with a photo where the Japanese equivalent does.

2. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Folks, does anybody have a valid number for total members in AKB as we approach the end of 2017? For a while, I would tell people 388 but I can't remember where I got that figure from or, even if that was correct. I saw on one of their videos that SNH48 has over 300 members since they've added sister groups recently. AKB must have a lot more than that these days. Thank you in advance.

3. richard durbano

aka, thank you but I misspoke in my previous post. I wanted to know the TOTAL number in all the AKB groups, sister groups included. You know, the big number. Sorry for asking the question so poorly.

4. richard durbano

aka, thanks again.

5. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Just wanted to add that Uchida Mayumi is not only the owner of a yakiniku restaurant franchise but also employs several AKB graduates, mostly former theater girls. Her 2nd restaurant opened in Niigata around the time NGT was formed so there are rumours that she may still have connections with AKS (I have no source since I read this at the time and don't remember where anymore).

6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

IWA was also home to Nonaka Misato, Natori Wakana, and at one point Aigasa Moe. (Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm remembering from memories and when I need to know who works there, there's NO sources LOL)

7. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    If Chikano Rina graduate next year who will replace her in JKT48?. Do you think Sayaya suit JKT48?. Other option is no Japanese member in JKT48 but i'm not sure.

8. Matsui Hikari

I don't think there will be anymore transfers to JKT unless members volunteer themselves. After all, the transfers were only to help JKT get exposure. I think that JKT is completely fine right now so we don't need another victim.

9. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    JKT's top member such as Nabilah resigned, GM Melody will be gone next year (I think Chikarina too), so it is likely one AKB member will be transferred.

10. mrhuy0111

mrhuy0111 Kenkyuusei

i remembered that an akbingo ep (maybe?) about 2 transferred Nakanishi Chiyori and Tani Marika. They had to ask people for a lift to Tokyo. Does anyone know that ep ? I mean the one which contains scene they ask for a lift. Seems like it come from another TV show not akbingo !!!?

11. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

12. mrhuy0111

mrhuy0111 Kenkyuusei

except akbingo are we have any 48 show weekly translated into english? In the golden time we have quite a lot of shows are translated into english, nowadays seem like we dont have many show translated into english :( (quite sad for me)

13. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Last time I was looking for 15th gen camping on Nemousu TV, AmeAgami did the subs for that season but I don't know if they've continued or did previous ones too. I think it's lack of shows and lack of translators currently

14. richard durbano

Very sad for all of us non-Japanese speakers. Can I ask where you're finding recent TRANSLATED episodes of akbingo?

15. Matsui Hikari

There’s a YT channel that translates AKBingo, Keyakitte, Nogi Under Construction, Keyabingo, and etc. However, they cut some parts (like AKBingo, they cut the performance)

16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    There is this list with links to AKBINGO translations and this list with links to most 48 and 46 TV show translations. I hope it's not against the rules to post this. If it is, I apologize :worthy:

17. mrhuy0111

mrhuy0111 Kenkyuusei

most of 48 tv shows are translated in 2010-2014, except akbingo is weekly translated. I afraid that one day, no one will translate the show for non-japanese speaker like me :(

18. mrhuy0111

mrhuy0111 Kenkyuusei

19. mrhuy0111

mrhuy0111 Kenkyuusei

does anyone know GEES aka good enough sub tumblr or twitter, facebook, blog, etc for contact?

20. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    anyone knows where to find thread for PRODUCE48? just announced 1 hour ago. is a collab between Mnet (produce 101 show) and AKB48(mgm?)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk