AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

@wahyu azunyan Colour of the circle for members don't really matter other than green which is used to upgrade members in the special lesson (to increase members by a star). During a song though, the colours of your members does affect the score slightly. Quoting from my guide below, should help you.

You also get a bonus multiplier to your points when you play depending on the colour of your members. This is why the bubbles in the song are purple, yellow, red, blue or green. For example when you start off, you have one blue and 4 red members. Everytime you tap a blue bubble during the song, you will see a bonus x1.10 and a bonus of x1.40 for a red bubble. Of course this changes when you have different coloured members. At the top right corner of each song's difficulty, there's a colour e.g. HebiRote is red. That determines which colour of bubbles appears most in that song.

2. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

How can i get a gold bubble with star in a song? Doing all excelents?

3. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The official website of the game has a lot of valuable information.
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/5
    This page is about the special songs (Shonichi and Shoujotachi yo) that provide green characters. At the weekend, there will be a bonus of 20% increase in EXP and Hearts. Note that the Shonichi song on Sunday will give every green characters. You'd better save some gems to refill LP on Sunday [hehe].
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/3
    This page is about the ranking campaign. From May 7th to May 16th, you will get 2 gems when you reach rank 3,4,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40 and 48.

@Corris: You get them by keeping high combo to meet the requirement below the combo count.

4. sh3rz

sh3rz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    asksheratan
    i found interesting things about evolving member, or maybe not :D

i've tried to evolve 1 star card to 2 star. but when I want to check with special lesson the card is gone, or one card can only evolve one time?
    and also, when evolving succeded, i've got some accessory put on her.. it's look cute :3

can someone confirm it when evolving 3star card to 4 star?

oww she's wearing a ribbon now >///<
    [​IMG]

5. wahyu azunyan

wahyu azunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    hmm, so before we start playing, we must set the members color circle following which color of bubbles appears most in each song. thanks for your great reply ;)

6. MurasakiSora

@sh3rz Check the member's status and the max amount of stars they have. Usually most members can only evolve once so after that they'll disappear from the special lessons menu. And your member changes uniform when they evolve.

@kobwad Wish I knew about that earlier, then I wouldn't have used my gems on janken and other stuff lol. And looks like it'll be 1.2x EXP and hearts every weekend? Doesn't look like there was a set date for it to end. Wish they had more songs than just those 2 for the special songs but. And it looks like no special song on monday lol.

^
    You don't have to set it to match the colour, it just gives you extra bonuses but not by a very large amount so it's still better to just use your members with the highest performance stats. The colour is basically just an extra bonus to gain depending on the song really.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  7. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^^^ yes. evolving the "koushiki otoge original ver" (3 stars to 4) will adding a hat to your chibi chara. like in the member photos

8. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    You can only evolve a member once. Basically, evolving is gaining the missing star, so unless there is a card with 2 missing stars (future release maybe), a card can only evolve once. I wouldn't bother evolving 1* or 2* as they're still weak after getting evolved.
    ^^^: Not really. You should use your strongest members in any song regardless of their colors.

9. MurasakiSora

I have both Shoujotachiyo and Shonichi along with Namida Surprise in red at the end. That was definitely a surprise. :lol: Time to play!

It's Katayama Haruka's birthday. And all the rewards for Namida Surprise are Haachan cards hahas

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  10. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

After you've played a song you get asked something regarding the player you chose as your partner and you can either accept or decline, does anyone know what it says?
    Also, sometimes when I open a certain mail and press the red button the app restarts, what is that about?

11. MurasakiSora

^
    What it asks you is if you want to send a friend request to them. About the mail part, that happens to me too if I press it too fast and it says session failed. If you're opening multiple mails, you're better off pressing the green button at the bottom which opens all of them at once for you.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    When playing janken, you have to take the stick if you win or the shield if you loose.

But did you notice that the position of the shield change from left to right? It's not always the shield on the left, sometime he is on the right!

Because of that i missed my 4 try in janken and im super frustrated! i had a 4 star aigasa moe and after loosing i got a 3 star yukirin!! Noooooo

13. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

ugh this game is frustrating!!!

I got Minami to 100% on the first, but it seems I don't have the right member for the 2nd one to upgrade her. Can I get some guidance?

Also, It is sooo hard to get the SS ranking for the songs, WTF?

Shoujotachi yo still haven't come back as one of my songs yet... I think its gone for good or something...

14. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    You should have stopped after getting a 4*. It's very lucky to get a 4* before winning 5 rounds.

Getting all correct materials to evolve a member will take a lot of time and patience. To get SS rank, you need to have a unit with high performance, so keep training members to have higher stats.
    Restart the application to get new stuff as a new day has come.

15. MurasakiSora

@yamiperv The second lesson is the one where you upgrade them by a star and it requires specific members. To get those members, you have to play the special songs (Shoujotachiyo and Shonichi) and the members they give changed everyday.

Ranking is determined by your point score so higher performance stat should slowly get you there. Getting excellent's in everything doesnt guarantee you SS and at the start, the highest you can get is B until you upgrade your members. And Shoujotachiyo is back now btw, they just change everyday (the special songs).

@gocchisama yeah they always change everytime and I had a 4 star Oshima Ryoka but I played on and lost and got myself a 3 star Mako instead so I feel your pain hahas.

EDIT: Ninja'd by the master =P

16. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Thanks! So I've been sending random friend requests.:fp:

17. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    Someone redirected me to this thread:
    So, my question is this:
    I do have Android phone but some of my friends who playing the game said it uses up to (or more than) 500MB of spaces and that would not suitable for my small Android 2.3.6 phone which only have 200MB internal (10MB free), 8GB SDcard (23MB free) and 230MB RAM (109MB free) LOL!
    (And prices for SDcard are expensive here, plus rooting is dangerous, don't ask me to buy new SDcard and root it to make them playable on my small phone that don't even support 480p, please!)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Y using Tapatalk

18. Misaki94

Misaki94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    Misaki94
    My ID: 26494054
    IGN: Misaki

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I just found out a new song, namida surprise! And while Shonichi is in blue, namida is in Red!

Does someone know what does it mean?

20. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Today is Haachan's birthday, so we get Namida Surprise with all the rewards being Haachan cards.
    And it's freaking hard, can't maintain combo at all :glare:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.