AKB48 subunit - DendenmuChu!

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Togasaki, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    This unit will literally end the same way as the first Chu! unit did. . .
    I predict the positions would be;
    Murayama Yuiri | Tanaka Miku | Taniguchi Megu | Yabuki Nako
    Owada Nana| Mukaichi Mion | Kawamoto Saya

They'll last until the main three get popular enough to stand on their own, and the other girls are a little bit more popular, then they'll make a 3rd Chu! unit.

3. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    @minaeshi I agree that popularity-wise Mion should be the center but I wouldn't put it past management to put Naanya in the center position since she's the one who got pushed first and could be considered management's favorite.

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I have a feeling NakoMiku will be WCenter for this subunit.....

But Naany, Miion, and Sayaya!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15th Gen Aces, and my beloved Team B's super Draftee! :banana::banana::banana::omfg::omfg::omfg::banana::banana::banana:

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I think this basically confirms what I said earlier about Naanya possibly being the center:
    dendenmuchu.jpg

6. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    I don't know if they'll have a TV show but if they do, it's gonna be tought.
    Aside from NakoMiku (especially Nako), nobody's really good at variety.

7. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Omg what if Naanya MionHime and SuperSaya are the new three musketeers? What if NakoMiku is the New MeruMio in this group. The other girls are the Sgibuya and Ryoha

8. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Can't that first post be fix? Youre putting this forum to shame every time that comes up in the search!

Anyway, I've been so fond 'lately of saying 'Megu, Megu, Megu' I actually like her without any idea of her. Its mostly due to her name as of now.[hehe]

And I still cannot figure why Megu got grouped in this as at first look she doesn't seem a fit in this group, as far as I know her.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  9. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I don't really like how they are name all these new subunits "xxxChu!" The original Chu had the "super kenkyuusei", but many of them have been in a team for over almost 2 years now so I kinda hoped it could've been a rotational group. Everytime there are new younger pushed girls, they can just be placed in these group.

IDK, just a thought, I like the idea of having Miion and Megutan in this group.

10. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    While happy for Yuiri and Mion, this sub-unit is kind of a weird combo. I mean the last one had popular or pushed members from each group this one is just an akb mash-up with Miku and Nako thrown into it.

11. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Megutan being there is so surprising! I'm very happy for her <3
    [​IMG]

12. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  13. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

if the video does not show watch the video here

カフカとでんでんむChu ! Short ver. / AKB48[公式]

It lacks something. It needs more Megu!:hmm:

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

First of all, I'm glad this subunit Dendenmu Chu! was created ^-^ and I'm happy Naanya is center <3

I watched the preview, and after listening to it well, I can say the song is nice, I'm liking it. I expected a more colorful Pv when I saw the photo of their outfits, but the Pv isn't so colorful, the colors aren't very bright. It's still nice though! It's like a fairytale concept or something. Maybe the Pv will have a storyline, that would be good. The girls look cute, even if their outfits are kinda weird/unique XD I hope they'll also perform this song live soon!

15. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  16. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    I'm all for Miion and Yuiri !!! :cute::cute:<3<3<3<3<3

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

18. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I really hope this sub-group lasts like TTMC! I kinda prefer their song in the BwT single too.
    I always forget Yuiri is in this group. She's a new face to me. Interesting though how no SKE and NMB girls this time.
    But NakoMiku is already a huge bonus so I'm happy. Megu is also a rising star and definitely to look out for,,

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2015/06/09 AKBINGO! #343

2015/06/16 AKBINGO! #344

Dendenmu Chu!'s first variety appearance together for AKBINGO! (sadly, Naanya couldn't be there). It's a competition between Dendenmu Chu! and Tentoumu Chu! (not all of TTMC members are there either). The losers have to do bungee jumping. I think these 2 episodes are really nice and DDMC did great. They're still a new subunit but I can feel that they're united and working hard, they tried their best to do bungee jumping and not lose to TTMC XD Good job! Honestly both episodes are mostly about DDMC XD They got most of the attention there. Almost all of them did bungee jumping. I hope DDMC can get their own variety show soon!!! After seeing this I'm sure that their variety show would be fun to watch XD TTMC did well too, I love them as well.

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

From the concert that happened before elections,
    Dendenmu Chu! performed Kafka to Dendenmu Chu! <3

if the video does not show watch the video here