TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Re: [TV] - [AKBINGO!]

Wow i wonder if Miori's crying because she's the one going after Yuka?

V Misaki's good, Yuka's been on the highest level.

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Uhh, ya Before you go automatically handing the medal to Yuka...

I see Wasamin performing in the preview too :awesome:

[party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

yep yep
    our two 2010 aki matsuri taikai winners!
    [party] [party] [party] [party]

(if i were to be really honest, i think they're both so different that you can't really say one's better than the other. they're both extremely good with the difference only in style. i feel bad for everyone else, though.)

i've heard miori during the karaoke YJ7 vs YM7 battle. yes, i'd be that worried too. :D

4. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Everyone has an opinion ;)

We'll see what happens next week. I wonder if Karen Iwata will be participating. HRP recently turned me on to what a good singer she is too [shock]

5. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

i would suggest everyone look at iwasa misaki's live performance to orchestra on nhk the other day.

that was a genuine!! top notch professional singers performance, and her beginning to her song is the most strong and competent i have seen from her. she compared very well to the other veteran enka singers on the night. her fast development is quite astonishing.

6. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

:) Well yeah that would be great! I'm looking forward to this even if she isn't there but if she is than that would be the best thing ever for her.

If its just wasamin and yuka I think wasamin will win it.

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

I think comparing Yuka and Wasamin in't really fair, it's like comparing R&B and Folk singer :^^;:

I like Yuka more ofc, but Wasamin is really great with her enka too.

I wonder if they included Miorin just for the lulz :awesome:

8. LovelyGaki

LovelyGaki Kenkyuusei

9. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[party] [party] Congratulations To Akbingo & AKB48 For Their 5th Year!! [party] [party]

10. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    I really like this SP episode. I mean the surprise section are back! Who wouldn't like this.

However, this time they keep focus on four members and have them travel around to surprise everyone all day until they can sleep at 5:30 on the next day (poor girls).

Nonetheless, It's a good AKBINGO! episode that you're looking for.
    Go check it guys. Even it didn't have sub, it still pretty entertaining!

ps. Yui is soooo sooo CUTE!

11. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I know this may sound rude to some of the other members, but watching todays ep of Akbingo, it looked like i saw the should be finals happen in the first round, with Masuda and Katayama.

12. Niamah

Niamah Kenkyuusei

Ah just as expected, Yuka sounds flawless, she really is such a huge talent.

13. Meridius

Meridius Kenkyuusei

lol, I usually watch the lower quality 720p encodes with my gaming headphones. Decided to go for the larger direct rip for better audio and switched to three of my good pair of music listening headphones just to see which one sounded right (Ultrasone Hfi-680s, Beyerdynamic DT880s - sounded the best of the three -, and AKG K702). I quite like this episode, enjoyable all around.

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Ah, some of the decent singers didn't even take part on the competition :tongue:
    I want Nacchii, Mocchii, Micha and Chikarina :tongue:

first part, Yuka pwned everyone lol. Haachan put up a good fight, nevertheless. Komariko sounded pretty nice, too. [shock]

15. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Hmmm, arguably the three best singers in AKB (Wasamin, Yuka and Haa) are all in the same division. So only one can go to the finals :fp:

Yuka definitely the best of the episode, not the best song choice for Haa (IMO)

and Wasamin plays it safe by picking the same song she won the Karaoke competition with?

Actually, from the preview Miorin didn't sound bad at all. You better kick ass Wasamin!

16. irontech

irontech Next Girls

120307 AKBingo

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpahoj_akbingo-120307-divayyy_shortfilms

120304 AKBingo 5th Anniversary

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp7nln_120304-akbingo-yyyyyyyyyyy-akbyyy-yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysp_shortfilms

The youtube link was private, so some alternatives link are provided.

17. tmx1992

tmx1992 Kenkyuusei

What a surprise! Haachan actually knew one of the judges. Miyumiyu singing can you keep a secret next week!? :^O^:

18. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

i don't think is so straightforward that wasamin will win it...wasamin seems to have a broader range but it seems that other than enka...she doesn't have the techniques...yuka with a lesser range has tonnes of techniques...and to be honest with nacchi/mocchi/sayaka missing plus the inclusion of some...non-singer category of members...isn't the greatest singing battle actually...

19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Exactly! I have a hunch they'll give it to Yuka, though, lol. They don't just put that DIVA title for nothing, do they? :awesome:

20. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

Had a good listen all the singing.

Have message to anyone competing in a singing competition. Most important thing above all, choose a song that you Can sing in key all the way through. Nothing is more grating than hearing slightly wrong notes.

That is more important than trying to sing a more difficult song, but hit notes slightly sharp or flat, as all the girls but one did, and it sounded Yuka was singing micro-tone flat at the beginning, it just doesn't quite sound right for the first 5 seconds. (Singers do this often in Hong Kong and drives me crazy, they sing fancy songs but can never stick in key.)

All these girls have had lots of experience singing now, so if they still cant sing a song in key they are not cut out for solo work (really you either have it or you don't), it is easy to be in key if you sing in a group, and that works pretty well for all the girls and AKB, and produces a pretty good sound.

To be a solo singer singing in key Must be something that comes natural, as you can imagine if you are front of a big crowd, or at an important event, nerves will blow you right off key straight away - this is why it has be a natural ability. And I refer to Wasamin's NHK event the other day, her most difficult challenge so far - and the start of that song is soft and nuanced, nerves if you have any will ruin you in that type of set up, and easily knock off key and tempo. She breezed through it like a pro.

All the time I have listend to Wasamin I have found it very difficult to find a single note off key. So I assume it is a natural ability with her, which is just as well as you cannot be a successful singer without it really (unless you have some star quality to go with you).

I thin Yuka is basically where Wasamin was about 18 or so months ago. Lots of potential in her voice. But contrary to other opinions her technique needs a fair bit of work, she is using intuition (and maybe some training she has had) and that sounds fine to the untrained ear, in an environment of non professional singers.

Yuka can learn this no worries and given the chance she will develop pretty well. She has a reasonable voice, and as long as she sticks to her range can be a pretty good singer. Just look at Wasamin singing 12/24 months ago. Great voice, great ear for key, but musical and voice technique pretty raw. (Which she has turned to professional standard in a very quick space of time, and will get much much better yet.)

My only question mark with Yuka is her ear for key. This is pretty important, and will determine ability to sing live in real events.

As for what these girls can sing, if you have genuine singing ability, then you can sing pretty much what you want, within your voice range. Wasamin could sing all this other type stuff if it was required, and in time do it very well. A genuine singer is a genuine singer. At the moment (and probably always) she has cast herself as an enka singer so as to create a future career for herself. I notice that Mochi said that Tomochin was pretty impressed and frustrated with Wasamin's good singing ability.

I think Yuka will win this event, as I think it is probably pre-ordained and that they probably have an intention to develop her as they did Wasamin.

(I think Wasamin's karaoke victory previously may have been a bit pre ordained as well, and part of an intention to take her solo. Just a hunch, though she certainly had all the talent at the time).

If Wasamin sings the same song as she did at the last Karaoke competition then I reckon the intention is to have Yuka win. There is no reason for her to sing this. She has already 4 songs on her CD which she does perfectly, and I imagine she has plenty of other stuff she can all sing at the same standard she has now achieved. Sing the same song sort of makes a good excuse not to give her the victory.

But we shall see.

I think it would be good thing for Yuka to win as AKB really needs to dig out its genuine singing talent that has been hidden a bit.