Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

OOOOOOOOOOh! How nice them are to you :)... well, that´s not really surpised but... y know ;) how that feelings...

Anyway... I was... waiting hot news... but that is good story! Thaanks!

2. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^^^ Your welcome! :cool:

Seems Erina Kamiya is having a relapse with her strabismus. :cry:

私の病気についてのご報告。

もしかしたら薄々気づいている方もいるかもしれません。
    最近、斜視が再発しました。開散まひという病名です。

約1年前に手術をして成功して、私は生きる世界が変わった!と凄く感動し、ファンの皆さんも喜んでいただけました。
    あの時、簡単な言葉で言い表せないくらい本当に嬉しかったです。
    またファンのみんな前でメンバーのみんなと一緒にライブが出来るんだ!って。

しかし最近、手術前の斜視のあの感覚がまた戻ってきたのです。
    斜視が出ると自分がステージ上のどこに立っているのか分からなくなり、真っ直ぐ見ることが出来ないのでライブができません。
    せっかく手術で治ったと思ったのに大好きなステージに立つこと、ファンの皆さんの前に出ること、もう無理なのかなって絶望しました。正直芸能活動の引退も考えました。
    今の私にとってライブが出来ない体になることは全てを失うことと同じくらい辛いことです。
    いけないことだと分かっていても生きる希望を失っていた時もありました。

斜視の私を見せることが嫌です。
    せっかくの握手会で目を伏しめがちになったりしてしまう自分が嫌です。
    ファンのみんなの顔をしっかり見れないことが嫌です。
    ネガティブになって自暴自棄になってしまう自分が嫌です。
    ライブ会場のトイレでずっとこもって一人で泣いている自分も嫌です。
    嫌なことたくさんあります。

でも、どんな時でも暖かい言葉をかけてくれる皆がいました。
    ライブ中、斜視が出ている私を見て気遣ってくれる人もいました。
    みんなの暖かい言葉にどれだけ救われているか、言葉に出来ません。
    本当にありがとうございます。

何もかも嫌になっていたとき、皆さんの顔を思い浮かべました。
    いっつも暖かい言葉をかけてくれる皆の顔がどんどん浮かんできました。
    そうすると不思議とまた勇気を出して病気と戦おうという気持ちになれたんです。

神谷えりなはまた再手術します。

医者のお話では手術してもまた再発する可能性、そして手術が出来る回数には限りがあることを以前知らされていました。
    もしかして可能な回数の最後の手術になるかもしれない、そしてまた再発したらその時はもう二度とステージに立てないかもしれない。
    だけど治る見込みがあり、挑戦できる間は諦めないでいこうと決めました。

手術は予約の都合ですぐに行えず11月を予定しています。
    それまで、病気と向き合いながら活動していきたいと思っています。

何度も心配をかけてごめんなさい。弱い私でごめんなさい。
    明るい未来が来ることを信じて、しっかり治して元気な顔を見せますのでこれからもよろしくお願いします。

仮面女子 神谷えりな。

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2016
  3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

... When they give us some good news??!
    And I don't have been meaning that" no news is good news"...

Well... At me is somehow enough that Anna T was ok, but at bigger picture... Well I think you quest what I look.

4. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Looks like a couple new songs were performed on the live 9/16/16 youtube upload (OMD & Tsukumen Love).

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Me wanna more! Anyway... thanks a lot!

6. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Those are actually really old songs back when Juuban and Steams didnt even exist. Before, the girls were in different units (some units are still active, like Prism, White Milk, Cherry Blossom) and the Tsukemen songs are from a unit called Topping Girls (GT/Final). There are like 5 or 6 Tsukemen songs, and they still perform 3 of them sometimes to excite the fans =).

Topping Girls GT - Tsukemen OMD

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh... Thanks for info about them!

Oh my... How many girls are still there from that time?

Anyway I can believe that you know that... Thanks again!

8. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks Sadia23, as always I appreciate your expertise on Alice Project! :cool: Cool that they do that kind of oldskool fanservice form time to time! :D
    Those outfits are fun, Anna in pink!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

:whistle: Someones know how put fans stay?
    Now at open q: What those "upbody thinks" are?? :huh:

10. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    ?
    Their outfits? Thats what defined them back then... Anna, Amu and Asami wore pink outfits before Anna switched to red team with Kanon in Alice Juuban. Originally, most of the outfit colors were kept close to the colors in their original units.
    Even when Alice Juuban got formed, the units still had a strong impact on the whole thing. For example, "Natsu da ne" (now the go to song for Kamen Joshi) was a former go-to song for Alice Juuban, but it actually originated from Pureful, as seen in the video below, which states it as from "Pureful: Alice Juuban", still stating the unit it was made for.

11. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Yes I have always found it fascinating that songs like Natsu da ne, & Zenkai Hero have been absorbed as Kamen Joshi songs from their original groups, but I suppose with toilet paper guns in Zenkai and raft in Natsu it makes sense to have these popular songs be part of the bigger unit for more impact during the show, especially Natsu as they almost always close with that. Thanks again Sadia23!

I hope Erina's next operation goes well in November, it would be very sad if she could not perform any more do to her condition.

I also wonder if Kamen Joshi will ever do another huge show like the SSA show, I know they were on a high with Genkidane, but it would be great to see another big production show someday, as much as I love the intimate shows at P.A.R.M.S.

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

hmm... Anyway, I just thinked something... One time... ( why only, maybe at because "own" so less... ) Babymetal sing at Garen girls sing... but ... That was Su-chan´s ealier project, at Amuse inc... But sometimes, some do these "ealier projects songs" maybe not so usually that these mask girls...

Well, why not ssa again? "Everyone wanna more, Everyone wanna more, Everyone wanna more, Everyone wanna more, Everyone wanna more, Them so cute!"
    Anyway, what these cutekinds that think think´s?
    LET´S HOPE WERY BEST, nothing less... it must goes well!

Topping Girls GT - Tsukemen OMD<- i mean.

13. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

So is Hinako Kuroki back? :blink: 9/24/26 birthday festival...

14. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Not really, she was there for one day for her Seitansai. Shes gone now again.
    Still nobody knows whats going on, its just sad for all the other girls wanting to rank up. But I guess, Management has a good reason to do this (or at least I hope so).

Much more interestign to me was that Kamen Joshi Kouhosei WEST performed at PARMS today and yesterday. And it even got streamed.
    Was really nice to see Mine Satsuki perform =).

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my Anna! And i don´t know whose idea was that masken girls- think, but whatever, i enjoy shows.

Just. That world IS so cruel, like said one think.

16. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the info Sadia23, both on the strange situation with Hinako and the Kamen Joshi West getting some P.A.R.M.S love. =)

17. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Quick question for our experts! The special t-shirts that are made for the Kamen Joshi members birthday events, etc. .. Since I never see them available in the online store, are those sold the day of the event, like when you go to P.A.R.M.S for that birthday event, or made available to the fans farther in advance (via fanclub or something else etc.) as everyone seems to have them on before hand and I was curious about their availability. And do the girls design them themselves? Sometimes it seems like they are surprised when they see them. Thanks!

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my. good question... wery good ;) .

19. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    THose shirts are available for buying during the time, you can invest in the girls birthday goodies (cake, flowers, flower bouquet, etc). Usually like a month or a bit more before the Seitansai, there is a cardboard at PARMS where you can see how many presents fans already bought. Besides those goodies you can also buy a t-shirt voucher that guarantees you the seitansai shirt on the day.
    So you get the voucher, go to PARMS a bit on advance on the girls Seitansai and can get the shirt at the lobby, where you also pay for the entry. Like that the staff can measure before, how many shirts they need to print, I guess. :lol:

And the shirts design usually is from another girl from whole Alice Project. Normally the girls write about it before and announce it at shows and at the Seitansai, who made the design for her shirt. I think it was Erina, who designed Anna's last Seitansai shirt for examplee. :)

20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^^^ Thank you for that information Sadia23, as always your expertise in all things Alice Project is very enlightening and appreciated!! :D