Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Where and when someones see these cute or horror show next?

But Anna T was these one´s whose that was so much asked.

2. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

So the Line Live streams they do of the theatre shows a couple of times a week .... is there any way of seeing them other than streaming them via Line Live app (other than buying media)?

I have things set so I can watch via Line Live (phone has the app setup and talks to a chromecast so I can view on the TV rather than on the phone itself) and sometimes it is fine but others it is an absolute pause-fest (yesterday (Sat) was fine, today is pretty bad with pausing quite often despite being on a reasonable internet link at my end). I don't expect it to be perfect, after all I'm outside Japan so it shouldn't work officially, but it would be nice to watch it through without pauses every so often (and its amusing to watch Moa-chan playing Donkey Kong 64 when I should be working from home :) ).

3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Just an observation I made today that on the official AP English Language Site they took off the link to the "Toy Store." I'm guessing that is because they don't ship internationally from the site itself. http://www.alice-project.biz/kamenjoshi/en
    The link was there yesterday...
    After the P.A.R.M.S. lives I attended this year, I have been using a Japanese proxy service to get my Kamen Joshi goodies (as a USA fan), and the online store is of course, thankfully still on the Japanese site for me to plunder. https://www.alice-project.biz/goods
    I know Erina's birthday is this Saturday so I was wondering if they will be holding her Seitansai this weekend as I would like to order the Blu-ray of this event next week when it goes up, (I plan on getting all the upcoming Seitansai's of all my favorites in Kamen Joshi (*Anna, Moa, Hitomi, Misa, Nanaka, Yuki etc.) and was just surprised today that the link to the Alice Project goods was gone from the English language intro page (despite the goods page always only being in Japanese.) Just talking out loud here. lol

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  4. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Today its Risas comeback and anniversary for 1bu, also Erinas birthday celebration at 1bu.
    2bu is Manas Seitansai, will be there because of a friend I promised it, too (and I kinda did promise it in my drunk state to Anna yesterday).

Tomorrow is some kind of special I guess... I dont know the details yet, seems to be some costume thingy. I will be there anyway and can report more on that afterwards (if it doesnt get streamed anyway).

5. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks Sadia23! I did not know that Risa has been gone (although she has not shown up lately in any Daily Alice)... Looking fwd to your report on any & all things!! So please share when you have a chance!! =)

6. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

I saw the preview of Mana's Seitansai on Tokyosportsmovie and I hope everyone who went had fun. Is Erina having her Seitansai this coming weekend? :)

I'm gonna have to see that movie with Misa as a superhero. lol

7. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Manas Seitan was super fun, those slaps she gave to Kanon and Mayu must have hurt a lot :lol:.

Saturday is Mayus Seitan and Juuban/Armors will be in Nagoya on Sunday, so no Erina Seitan that weekend, I guess!

As I have still a few hours left until the KHS long stage and really nothing to do, I'll start with a "random moments" section over here.

Random Moment #1
    People usually say, that Momomin is really energetic for high touches and that hers are almost like slaps. In fact, Ive seen her "hightouchslap" some new fan so hard, that he ran away, holding his hand.
    When I experienced my first hightouchslap from her, I must have shrugged a bit in surprise and she looked really pleased about it. Whats worse though was, that Kanon saw it and had that super evil grin on her face. So when it was her turn, she still grinned like that at me, went "EIIIIIIII~" and slapped me like twice that hard, looking like shes having the time of her life.

Later I decided to take a select cheki with Anna and Kanon, tell Kanon that her slaps are strong and see if I could get a fun situation out of it.
    So I did as planned and Kanon again was so happy that this time she slapped me three times and even harder than before. My hands were prickling all over and I was about to actually look at her really pissed, when Anna drew my attention towards her and said "I love you, so Im only doing hightouches gently to you", while she really gently started to stroke my hands.
    So all in all, I guess that was pretty fun!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2016
  8. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Random moment #2
    Kouhosei long live today.
    Was cheering for OZ's Shihori-chan. Saw her the first time for a full live (in person), and her fans just shoved me to the front for her. She sees me and starts to flirt with me for the whole show. Blowing kisses at me, winking at me, pointing at me with her lightstick, while Akane on the box to her right wraps me up in toilet paper with their tp cannon.
    Apparently they performed "Cinderella", an ori Juuban song. During the song usually one fan gets shoved to the front so the idol can fakekick him and he just throws himself back like being hit really hard.
    Never had the chance to do it for Anna as of now, but today Shihori kicked me and gave me the most beautiful smile... damn, really wished it would have been Anna, but I cant feel regret either.
    Cinderella kick: check!

Peace!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

AWESOME!! I love reading stuff like this Sadia23 so thank you!!
    Glad you had fun at the Seitan and thanks again for the info!

I have experienced the Hitomi “hightouchslap” at the shows I was at and I think that it is part of what makes her so memorable from the lives. She puts her hands up in the air and slams them down on yours, the first time I just looked at her surprised, the next time I was prepared for the power lol.

That story about Kanon and Anna is amazing (and yes Kanon is evil lol), I would kill for that Anna "love you" moment! :^O^: Plus some added Cadet love including the fakekick!! ha! ha! [hehe]

Great pics!! So much fun my friend! Keep up these "random moment" posts coming whenever you can (new & old) as they are awesome to read for us Alice Project fans!:cool:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  10. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Today I finally got my kick from Anna for "Cinderella" :^^;:. Got kinda tossed too soon so I stood before Anna for a few seconds, not knowing what to do, but at least she smiled at me all the time, so whatever!
    But that just as a sidenote..

Random Moment #3
    Anna Baka Times are fun!
    Had a select with Anna and Yuki, so we talked for a bit and then Yuki asked Anna if theres anything complicated she wants to tell me (as Yuki can translate it perfectly).
    Anna thought about it for a split second and went "Tell him Im so happy, he always comes here and cheers for me!".
    Yuki raised an eyebrow at me, I raised one at her and she went towards Anna: "Uhm... you do know, he can perfectly understand such things, right?", which made Anna blush and laugh about herself for the rest of the time we had.
    Baka... :inlove:

<inserting the cheki in here tomorrow, too tired now>

11. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

That's a really cute story about Anna and Yuki (I am glad that Yuki is so active with foreign visitors, I know I appreciated it... it's so nice) and you are living the dream with this kind of premium quality time with them. [hehe] Plus you got the ultimate kick from our Oshi! Anna is just so wonderful even when she has a silly moment. I don't know how it can get any better my friend. :cute: Loved reading that story & looking forward to the new cheki!! :awesome:
    Will you be seeing them again soon and how much time do you have in Japan?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  12. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

So I posted this over on Idolmetal Facebook, as I saw it on Misa's twitter, that a NEW Kamen Joshi (untitled) retail single is coming out 1/3/17, aiming for their 2nd number 1 single on the Oricon charts!
    【日刊アイドル】
    一生地下アイドル宣言!仮面女子、 史上初の女性インディーズアーティスト2回連続オリコン一位を狙うCDリリース決定! ...
    ・記事はコチラ⇒http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=674

And it was reposted on "Homicidols," where Ashleyxxx brought up spome very valid strategy points for the group being able to achieve this goal. Particularly the 2-Man live at Zepp Diver City with rivals Ebisu Muscats (& as a side note I do not care for the promotional rival videos with them as some of the actions seem very degrading or hurtful to the girls even if it is staged). In any event, hopefully this will create a new big stage release DVD. And the possability of performing on "Kohaku Uta Gassen" for New Year's, which is the most watched music program of the year. I am guessing that there will be multiple editions of the single, using some of their currently unreleased at retail or digital outlet recordings as c/w's (as well as possible all new materials), as they did with "Genkidane," and a new PV. Thoughts?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  13. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

The Daily Alice of Erina's Seitansai looked very emotional with her upcoming surgery. I hope everything goes perfect for her. I will be buying the website Blu-Ray. (Although I was surprised there were no Armor Girls there.) Also the Daily Alice of this past Halloween Night Party looked like a ton of fun with a great winning roster and Alice Juban Tetris!

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my. I think it was already on it. Sorry. But anyway what insight news from them is now hot?

Isn't Tetris at game?

15. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Bootlegs of all 3 Mega Don Quijote shows from 10/23/16 have been posted. Between some of the strange sound bloopers and the girls natural humor, there is some very entertaining moments!

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I see that the BD for Erinas birthday show hit the website (along with the halloween shows). I've ordered the former and one of the latter (along with the DVD of the 6th movie)

17. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Oh thanks for the event footage, havnt seen those yet.
    In fact, I wanted to be there to see it live and already made plans for it, sadly I injured myself in Japan the days before and so my holiday pretty much ended a week too early.. still need to upload the Anna/Yuki select cheki here and probably some other random Anna ones (got one with straight hair in her KJ costume, was a one time chance yay!)

Also some news I personally want to announce in here: Our small subbing group KamenGaijin has not been doing much lately (or ever since AP Management got their own translator way back last year). Weve been thinking about what to do with our site and our group in general and made a few plans.
    Currently we are working out the details on how to do a weekly or biweekly podcast show about Alice Project (and Idols in general) with a changing cast (around 4 people for each podcast), maybe guests and and and... its concept is currently being planned.

Furthermore, there will soon be a lyrics section over on our site, where we (and later also others) can add lyrics+translations.
    A further step will be, to give the option to add details to the lyrics for specific girls (wotagei, calls, etc) to give people an idea, whats actually going on in the crowd during those songs.

Thats it from me for the moment :).

18. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Kamen Joshi did the theme song "Kasoku suru trial" for the Anime "Cheating Craft"

19. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Your welcome my friend, always happy to share any Kamen Joshi finds. :D Sorry you were not able to attend and the trip was cut short... hope you are on the mend. Looking fwd to all of those Anna chekis (straight hair! nice! :cool:)

I love KamenGaijin & hope that you will still consider doing some subs from time to time of the Daily Alice as the Official AP Youtube does not do it all that often (and your subs are always better!)

I WOULD LOVE an Alice Project podcast!! YES! YES! YES! I would listen every time!! You are always so knowledgeable about all things AP!

I would also love to see more lyrics/translations and what the Wota calls exactly are!! Please keep us posted on the bright future of KamenGaijin! So many COOL ideas!!

Thanks for the Cheating Craft OP post! Always cool to hear a new Kamen Joshi song!

New (untitled) Kamen Joshi 2017 retail Single (hoping to go to #1 on the Oricon chart) posted on CDJAPAN, surprisingly only 4 editions listed in Cardboard sleeves.
    Type A:
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/DAKAPOR-1
    Type B:
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/DAKAPOR-2
    Type C:
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/DAKAPOR-3
    Type D:
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/DAKAPOR-4

Hoping it's their best song to date!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2016
  20. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    I wonder how they can hope to reach oricon #1 again with just 4 types. But it could still very easily be changed until January, so lets see how this whole thing turns out =).

A few hours ago all Twitter Accounts from all girls got frozen by Twitter.
    Rumors are it has to do with the recent mass follower increase on their Accounts, but no details are released yet. Their official Management Accounts are still active, but all the girls, all WESTies and even Reika-san got suspended. Hopefully they get em back without too much trouble. Missing Anna-chan already!

Chekis chekis chekis:
    annacb.png annacb2t.png annacu.png annacu2.png annastr2.png annastrt.png