Aoumi Hinano (Hinano)

Discussion in 'Team S' started by EinhanderX, Dec 31, 2018.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I read about that earlier today and I was quite surprised o_o She's a member who centered a single and who centers a team so she's important to the group. I'm a bit confused since it's "musical activities", makes me wonder what it is exactly... we'll know in a month... I just hope this hiatus won't be too long, because it will get a bit weird if she's gone for a long time ._.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Ruka Inoue and Hinano Aomi of  the idol group " SKE48 " appear in the November issue of the magazine "ENTAME" (Tokuma Shoten), which will be released on September 29th. They showed off their cute loungewear and swimsuits.

The same issue also features a long interview with Inoue and Aomi. A ``special edition'' featuring the two on the cover was also released. The special edition will also include a double-sided clear file of the two characters and a booklet featuring SKE48.

4910020531131.jpg

002_size8.jpeg

003_size8.jpeg

001_size9.jpeg

https://gravure.mantan-web.jp/article/20230928dog00m200051000c.html
    https://www.tokuma.jp/company/c1528.html

• Like Like x 1
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It is a double edge sword which consequences depend on how well QUADLIP will do within her fanbase.
    In AKB48, there was Hiichan, and there was Iriyama Anna who never had her senbatsu spot after her return from Mexico. A drawback from a project wich had little to no interest for her fans in Japan

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Hmm. This is a bit off-topic here but I'll answer about Annin; honestly I don't think she would have stayed in senbatsu even if she didn't leave for Mexico. She was considered at the same level as Renacchi in management's eyes and management dropped Renacchi from senbatsu around those years, and she didn't really get anything much until her graduation. Maybe Annin lost her senbatsu spot (that she would have probably lost either way) and the interest of some fans but she got some interest from a new audience and she really loved being in Mexico. I watched her in a recent show where she was with Yuihan (cooking show) and she introduced guacamole, she talked about her time in Mexico, she said that she can speak spanish and she wants to get more jobs that involve foreign countries. So yeah I think giving her that job was something that really changed her life in a good way, for her, it impacted her even until now.

Now about Hinano, I wrote that message before knowing about what her project was, now that I know. Hmm. well, I don't think it's a bad thing... Maybe she wanted to try something else and this is a good opportunity for her. I just wonder if by the time she returns, she will really be interested to stay and continue with SKE or not? Unlike Annin, Hinano was the center for a single, she even centered the Team S new original stage, and of course she was regular senbatsu and there's no way she would have been dropped. So it's quite a big decision to leave all this for a new project... But yeah, good luck to her!

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A short video from QUADLIPS of Hinano trying skateboarding:

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    From QUADLIPS - 10 Questions with Hina (in English which she says she's studying):

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    WWS Channel has posted a minute-long fancam video of Hinano during a QUADLIPS stage performance: