BAND-MAID

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by FOAKB48, Aug 10, 2016.

1. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I love them!
    I have bad luck,I was expecting to see them at Barcelona,since I go to that event every year,but they are coming just the only day I can't go :'(
    I wanted to see them live :(

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    They're stunning!

I'm expecting them to come to GJUI, a Japanese culture festival in Indonesia next year.

3. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    That really sucks, have them so close and not be able to go.. :(

Hope they start touring Asia as well, them adding Hong Kong at the end of the Tour is a good sign.

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Band Maid were the opening act when Thirteen, an Indonesian metalcore band having tour in Japan few months ago.

I hope Thirteen can take them to Indonesia...

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    @FOAKB48 I'm not sure which one I like better. I really do like them both.

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

YOLO:

7. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    So yesterday was the first concert of the tour in Mexico, the setlits was 18 songs, the show lasted about 1h40.

I'm finished packing, flying to London tomorrow after work and meet Team Band Maid for a few pints before hitting the VIP line.

Setlist:

1. REAL EXISTENCE
    2. Thrill
    3. Don't Apply The Brake
    4. FREEZER
    5. Shake That!!
    6. Beauty And The Beast
    7. ORDER
    8. LOOK AT ME
    9. the non-fiction days
    10. Arcadia Girl
    11. Price of Pride
    12. Don't Let Me Down
    13. YURAGU
    14. Brand New ROAD (My favourite one in the concert)
    15. Before Yesterday
    16. YOLO
    17. FREEDOM
    18. alone

8. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Is that the setlist for tomorrow in London? I know they had the same setlist in Mexico didn't they?

9. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    That was the Mexico setlist,

London was amazing, the girls were on fire, maybe tired, but nevertheless they gave it all.

Handshake went well, a bit rushed maybe, but it was great meeting them.

I haven't seen an official setlist yet, but it was a bit over 1h30 minutes so it was most likely very similar to Mexico.

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Someone page show that is just same? Well... May 29 ´s one is only 4 +1 ...

11. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    May 29 was London ComicCon, they had 2 small show and a bigger one.

I was talking about yesterday's show at the Underworld Camden in London. The setlist was probably similar to the one in Mexico, was too busy having fun so didn't note the songs.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  12. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I think it was the same because they played Real Existence and Thrill first and then they had Yolo, and Alone in the bottom 3 songs played.
    The concert was completely amazing, it's a shame my memory of my phone kept running out, i had to delete a lot of stuff to get more memory and then my battery of my phone went.
    They didn't bring enough t-shirts to the concert though, I was just a few people away from getting one of the t-shirts and they had all sold out except XXL which would be like a dress on me, so I went for the other t-shirt which is still awesome.
    I've never actually been to a handshake before so it was a great first experience, just wished we had more time to greet the girls instead of being pushed along almost instantly after you start speaking, but nonetheless it was still amazing!
    The venue was tiny as anything and I could hardly see because of people taller than me but the girls made up for it with their amazing performances.

13. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    Agree.

I was near the front of the VIP queue, so had plenty of time to get merch before the meet and greet even started, and XXL is what I need. Made it to the barrier as well in front of Kanami, it was my lucky day, even if I was aiming for Misa being near Kanimi I saw how awesome she is with a guitar.

I'll try again tomorrow and I'm currently trying to organise a crowd level singing of Happy Birthday for her during the members intro.

14. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I was near the front of the V.I.P queue at first and had waited there since 3pm, but because they opened the furthest doors from me, I got pushed almost to the back of the V.I.P queue.
    That's good you were right near Kanami, she was awesome! They were all awesome though, couldn't really see Achi from where I was standing, so I hardly saw her throughout the whole concert.
    Have fun in Germany!

15. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    For Achi, I was thinking the same, she was well hidden behind the equipment..

I was there from 1.30PM, maybe you saw me. Middle aged fat dude with a white beard.

16. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Yeah she was and then when she introduced herself, Saiki was blocking my view on her lol

I think i saw you there, you may have been looking right at me actually! I was the quiet guy with a blue and white checkered shirt with a blue and red backpack leaning on the gate most of the time.

1.30 is a long time to wait but it is worth waiting for such a great band!

17. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    Done the same yesterday in Hamburg, was there at 1.30 as well.

We got to see them arrive and enter the venue, meet & greet, first row with a very low stage (ankle high) and no barrier. I'm not tall but a 6'0 person would have been at eye level with them almost.

We got to sing happy birthday for Misa during the members intro and she had a sip of Jack during the show From a bottle the management put on her amp. The bottle was there because one of my friends asked the tour staff if they could place it there as a gift for her birthday.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Epic concert and this time I was in between Miku and Misa.. and with a proper stage setting Akane was visible, well sometimes hidden behind a little pigeon.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Thanks for the reports!

I suppose I can let this information out, since they're now out on tour, the Pacific Media Expo that's held here in Southern California was trying to get them as the performing band this year, but as I made mention in my original post, something fell through. I'm not sure what it was since there was very little information given throughout the whole process.

I think you can imagine how excited I was to know that they're could've been a chance to see them to becoming not so excited when the deadline for any news on the progress of them coming over came and went with zero information.

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well my opinion is Yolo is that what show them best. I don't have say that you may need same thing.

But mv I can't say about my likes.

And of course I don't have any... Favorite these girls...

Whose seen kind cute ones...

20. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    What could have been.... but I'm confident the current tour will have shown them they have a dedicated fan base in Europe and Mexico.

For the US they might attempt a couple more conventions before starting headlining concerts.

To make sure they are aware we love them, beside the gifts etc... after the Hamburg show as we were leaving the bar opposite the venue a couple of hours after the show we saw the staff packing up their tour van. We went over to thank them for making this tour possible.