TV / Radio Cabasuka Gakuen (2016/10/29 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Oct 10, 2016.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Should I......? Ah, fu** it.:twisted:

Dead. It was the headmaster who did it.:cool:

2. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    I smell the storyline still continues MG5 story but without the dead episode, just the mafias want to close down the school but the girls won't, so they must pay the cost of living up the school with their own way: escape from the school and be the hostesses.

3. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Pity for SKE and NGT girls, there's only one rep each. But so hapy for bunch of NMB girls, yay!

Can't wait, esp. Nishino's act.

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She's probably not going to be in it for any substantial length of time. She wasn't in either CM, including the one that aired during Nogibingo.

5. torigoyuu

torigoyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    If i'm remembering it correctly, isn't the school during MG5 is about to close down too because of bankruptcy? What if we just consider this "MG6" as the alternate ending for MG5 where no one died and everyone just decided to become a hostess to save their school. Oh well, Salt still died because she's not included here anymore. *cries in the corner*

6. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    ^

Yes, it could be like that too, I'm curious lol.

Salt and Coby totally died tho :'

7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

salt fake her death and became detective in other drama lol

they should bring Torigoya in this drama, she's senior with experience in hostess wolrd

8. torigoyuu

torigoyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I totally forgot about Coby. *cries in the corner again*
    Salt followed her senpai Maeda's footstep because both of them became detective but on different place (different dramas), and Torigoya making a cameo to teach and pass down her knowledge to her kouhais because she's about to graduate too. I'm excited for that LOL

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Majisuka Gakuen 5 was nothing but a movie they made to make money to save the school. And now they need more.

• Like Like x 1
  10. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I don't see why people are so confused about this. There are basically no rules in campy shows like this, so they keep some things from some seasons and change others. There should be absolutely no confusion as to why everyone who died at the end of last season is here in this one, because its not one continuous story from MG1 → MG6. They are literally just randomly picking and choosing stuff to keep (like some names and characters) and throwing out everything else. Because its just a fun campy story, not Game of Thrones.

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It's not even titled MG6 probably to avoid confusion with the other numbered MG series (1 - 5 and 0). Let's see how this goes.

12. Miruukii

Miruukii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    I heard from my friend that this show isn't connected to any of the Majisuka Gakuen series. And also i wished Yukirin was in this, since hehehe MAYUKI FOR LIFE! Lol, but actually I loved Yukirin in Kurofuku Monogatari, same thing with annin, and since she took on the role of a hostess before, she could help the other members with their acting for the show (not saying they are bad actors i meant help them with their role), but i hope this show turns out good!

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

If MG3 can be called MG3, I don't see why you can't call this MG6. Having said that, I either one is fine with me (MG6 or CB or MG6:CB or something...). I will always call this Cabasuka Gakuen tho since it is easier to identify the show with CB than MG6.

Anyway, looking at the teaser trailer from janken tournament, this is how it shape up (in order).
    Sakura
    Yui
    Jurina
    Haruppi
    Yuria
    Naachan
    Juri
    Ryoka
    Miion
    Kojimako
    Komiharu
    Rika
    Mio
    Kojina Yui
    Mayuyu

Sayanee
    Mirurun
    Fuuko
    Nagisa
    Yoshida Akari
    Riripon
    Sayaya
    Tomu

So Tomu and Sayaya will be in the rival group (I initially assume that the HKT and NGT member will be in the rival group). And if the announcement is in order of importance, then Tomu will probably not get a lot of screen time.
    The rest of character introduction after Naachan is short. Basically it is the top 4, then Yuria and Naachan, then the rest. it felt like it is getting shorter at an exponential rate. For the rival group, Only Sayanee and Mirurun is long, the other is relatively short.

14. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm still miffed that they left Nao out, girl's got amazing acting. And Churi and SKE girls in general except for Jurina. Back then there was an Ebi epíode where the girls cosplayed as hostess club, so when the concept was announced I kinda had some hopes. But well.

And will they use, like, male guests ? Or female guests ? Or just shoot the thing without showing the faces of the guests ?

15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

There are 9 non 48G cast, I believe all are male. Also there might be some male extra.

So to answer your question, I believe most of the guest would be male and it will be shot normally (as in not intentionally hide the male face).

16. Du-Kun

Du-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    why the story is not the same as Majisuka Gakuen 5, all students should have the main die in a war with the yakuza. supposed to be surviving just Jurina. the story is a bit confusing ..
    and if this is true before it, like where fate (Yoga, Bakamono, and Salt)?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

The theme seems to be a match for Annin and yet she is not there :gavel::gavel:

19. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

20. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg

if the video does not show watch the video here