TV / Radio Cabasuka Gakuen (2016/10/29 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm confusing now. Even when we say it's another universe, the characters are the same, :confused:. Someone please explain

2. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The students of majisuka gakuen are forced to change their direction when the school has faced bankruptcy and is scheduled to close down.

3. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    This cabauka gakuen is like different version with no coby, salt, bakamono etc

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    [​IMG]

Anyone else notice the mistake in this cap?

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

@kanjo posted exactly the same question at post #110

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    lol so I guess that's a "yes" then.

7. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

The characters and the universe seems to be the same as in MG4 and MG5, but it is like the events in MG5 have never happened. In fact I see Cabasuka Gakuen as an alternative MG5 (yeah, some of the characters have been replaced or are now strangely missing, but still).

After watching two first episodes I don't know yet, if I like the new setting, but I will definitely watch the whole series.

• Like Like x 1
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Dang Nanase, so badass! She's wearing the same uniform like Miona in MG5 and IIRC Baretta MV. If Aki-P connected the story of that MV to the mysterious murder mentioned in EP2 it'll blow my mind. I wonder what is she, a Nogizaka High School ("The oujosama school") student, had to do with Majisuka.
    • RIP Kaotan lol
    • Not really a big fan of the girls working as hostess, but better then all of them dead in MG5 i guess. I like how Otabe intimidated the yakuzas away and the exchange between Antonio and Center. So polite, and yet so foul.

9. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Something like drama usually have it's subber. So, i wonder if there's some group that will or already taking this series?

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Sakura made a deal with the owner of the hostess club and she has to spend a night with him when the hostess club becomes a popular spot.
    he also mentioned he made the same deal with Center when he first met her lol.....what a guy :gavel:

in this alternate universe, Center wasnt a nurse ....she is the top hostess girl for 3 years.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I really do hope someone would sub this, Hulu or NTV version is because...
    • A lot of the scenes have a dialogue. The hostess girls as we know are the main characters + Saionji and the other guy.
    • Nanase appearing might not be a regular thing. She didn't even speak. She might appear in a future episode but that's pretty much it for her. She might just just be there to boost the ratings. Remember, this series is probably less graphic than MG5 hence it will be shown on NTV. It also gives me the false impression of her being the main character. She might have been a transfer student because that's how the series usually starts but is probably not.
    • With that, there's that false impression that Miki will have a large role but I doubt it from just that scene alone.
    • I'm still not so used to the setting that I feel like I don't know what's going on in just a glance but I guess that's just me who's used to watching Majisuka.

12. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    At first it looks like Aquarium will close shop because the girls are bad at being hostess.Lol

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Think this way: the characters in DC and Marvel comics are the same, yet their backgrounds, their universes, their stories, etc. changed all these years. Yet, when you read or watch something from DC and Marvel you're not asking yourself "Wait! Wait! Wasn't Superman supposed to be dead?!"

Want another example? Bond, James Bond.

— I've come to see Team 8. Where are they?
    — They're not here!
    — OK, I'll come back in Majisuka 6 then. Bye.

14. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Is the first episode subbed ?

15. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Count me in the “MG5 never happened” team. It was a nightmare Jurina had after eating some bad food, or possibly a conversation she had with Sakura outlining a worst-case scenario if they couldn't save the school. ;) It helps that MG5 is terrible even for MG standards, so I'm more than happy to ignore it. There's nothing at all inconsistent so far with CG following MG4.

(Still doesn't explain what Katsuzetsu is doing there, but it's easy enough to assume some time passed since MG4, Salt left, Katsuzetsu arrived. Sakura already knew Katsuzetsu from before, so that explains her being in the MG5 bad trip.)

16. LxC280

LxC280 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Can anyone explain the episode 2 ending scene when Center talk to the Owner of the hostess club?

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    The drama's not bad, and i kinda realized that it's a "naughty" version of Love Live! lmao

But still don't get why Annin & Renacchi's not in this drama

The only thing i kinda hate is the cast

I mean, adding girls like NatsuMadoJiina, Nao, Sally, Mahohon wouldn't hurt (and also the Gekioko trio Tani, Dasu, Kaotan)

And would've loved to see Yukirin, Sasshi, Nyan, Rie in this drama lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Glad I'm not the only one who thought that, because man, it sure felt wrong when I did.

Except for Rie, they're all way too expensive for this now. Same reason Maeda wasn't really a regular on MG2 and Sasshi/Mayuyu only had a short cameo each on MG4.

Although a cameo is likely, especially Nyan who, as someone mentioned before, was already a hostess in MG2. As for Rie, she's got her hands full with “her kids”, I'd imagine.

TBH that's my main problem with AKB :p my primary interest is TV (variety and drama), but when members start to get successful, they vanish from AKB-TV stuff because they become too expensive (and because they want to push new girls). I'm not a Sasshi fan but she's like my anchor… (and thanks Kibo for AKB48 Show).

19. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

so this alternate timeline in Majisuka Gakuen Universe?
    1. ori MG (1 and 2) and sequel ori MG (4 and 5)
    2. prison MG (3)
    and now this
    maybe next we can add more..

still figure out why expert like annin and yukirin not in this drama..
    their experience in Kurofuku monogatari like useless lol

20. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Ep 1
    - Saionji is the name of a notable figure in the Meiji period, and Cabasuka has in common with some pop pieces about Japan's underworld that they use this name ... so I'm hoping for a twist rather than just girls parading around in sexy dresses :^^;:
    - Katabutsu's hair when wearing uniform ... :fp:
    - That scene with Center and Saionji... She called him On-chan, then corrected herself into Saionji-san, then grope him first. Though the part where he groped her back makes me feel a little squishy, but the whole thing is so hilarious.
    - And Satoshi is 48 years ol lmao.
    - Giving Jurina roles as a super senpai is a thing now lol. Her character seems interesting, like she's splitting back and forth between being Kurage and Center. Despite her saying now she is Kurage, Saionji's words of how that is not the real her is true. Her speech, expression ... are always a little yankee. Looking forward to seeing this develops.
    - And Sakura's role. Classic protagonist route here so I'm not commenting much. Suppose she's going to be the "morale" pillar, going against the current etc...

Ep 2
    - Girls trying to tell Sakura what to say and she was totally clueless lol.
    - That part when Center said it was Uonome's birthday and Kusogaki and Jisedai's faces were like, what is happening.
    - Mirurun's great at acting like a brat. Too bad the "adult" levels are much higher.
    - And are those funeral flowers :lol: