Movie / DVD Disney's "Wreck-It Ralph"

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Taker, Sep 14, 2012.

1. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

News about an idol looking like an animated character

This is why I love Japanese TV

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

And they talk about it with respect... [clap]

3. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I've already watched Wreck-it-Ralph on theaters and Bluray. though they only use it twice with only mere seconds of the song on the whole movie. and play the whole song on the credits.the kids who actually watched it was singing Sugar Rush and not the other OST of the movie. and it really made me proud that I'm a fan of AKB48.
    i hope when Wreck-it-Ralph will have a sequel on the future they will also again include AKB48 as one of the artist that will sing the OST of their movie.

4. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Sugar Rush is the most kid friendly song in the movie."Sugar" and "racing car" + really catchy. All the other songs are kind of more adult - like, larger words, more serious, so its no wonder the kids sing along~

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    My friends, my cousins, another kids who watched at the same time as i did...

everyone gets addicted and sings, "S-U-G-A-R Jump into you racing car, Sugar rush~ Sugar Rush~"

and i still can't get it out of my head (That Owl City's song is also nice, but not as catchy as Sugar Rush)

6. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    yeah I guess so, but I was actually happy seeing those kids after watching on cinema, having a smiling face and jumping around singing Sugar Rush. though it is in Japanese. it gives me a good feeling that AKB48 kinda make those kids happy through their song. [clap]