TV / Radio Docking48 (2011/4/19-2013/3/26)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Apr 7, 2011.

1. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Its on H!O, just got put on today xd

2. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oh, now I see. xD I just checked, but obviously I missed it. Thank you!

3. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

This week's guest: IKKO.

-well, the result of this episode: next week will have Kendo Kobayashi wearing an NMB outfit [makeup] . Look forward (????) to it!

Challenge

-Photograph 48 different dog breeds in 3 hours. Sounds easy, but: fail. There weren't that many different breeds to complete the challenge. But at least it was cute.

4. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    General show
    *This week's guest is a Post OP transsexual Model ... Ikko
    *Ainyan's eyeballs nearly fell out her face during one moment... let's say there was some... checking of area's. Her reaction was fairly amusing.
    *Tour of the Guests house
    *The girls all look slightly jealous of the amount of clothing and shoes..
    * Yesterday was Aanyan's birthday.. her badge has been updated to say 15.. but no mention that I've heard that it was her birthday. :(
    *Whole show is about transsexuals this week, they're meeting lots of different ones and asking them questions, looking at clothes etc.

*RiiChans Dog impression is going to made into so many GIFs.. かわいい would be an injustice.

Challenge 48
    Akarin, RiiChan and Mirurun

What the hell kind of challenge is this? Photograph 48 different dogs in 3 hours ?

ok even then its funny.. everytime the dogs jump at them, they brick it and fly backwards...

Apparently they've never seen a dog give someone a paw before..

one of them was a rabbit.. well that doesn't help.

Failed..

They certainly don't look happy with their punishment.

5. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

^
    It is not only 48 dogs, that would be easy. It is 48 DIFFERENT breeds...still it is a bit of a strange challenge...

6. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Yeah I realised that halfway through the challenge, wasn't full paying attention, was busy asking my Japanese friend why on earth they hadn't seen Akira to catch everything this week :p
    but yeah.. bit of an odd one.
    Considering from what I've seen, Japan's dog population is fairly small in relation to the human population, and I think you'd really struggle to find 48 breed's given a full day let alone 3 hours.

7. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Only found cuts of NMB... so commenting on those parts. :)
    I found it to be sort of surprising that Shiori and Riho are the "fashion leaders" of NMB. Shiokichiii. <3
    And poor Nana is the least fashionable. xD But seriously, what's wrong with jeans and t-shirts.

Also Challenge48 was cute. The rabbit was freaking adorable and lol, Riichan!

8. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

This week was great too

The whole IKKO and Otoko no Ko talk was pretty cool to watch
    Looking forward to KenKoba next week :X
    Lol at Nana and the oshare thing xd

Challenge48
    Yeah 48 different breeds is a ridiculous challenge
    There was no way they could have completed it in 3 hours :X

It was a cute challenge though, so whatever
    Most of us don't even watch Challenge48 to see them complete it anyways xD

9. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    she's not in NMB48 but man that announcer is cute, nakashima megumi

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: [​IMG] :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

10. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

IKKO is post-op? Figured she was just an okama charisma make-up artist. Oh well, too much okama/new-half and not enough NMB!

The female announcers are cute, but they talk so rarely that they're almost set decoration!

Seeing that Ken Koba's playing a gay on BOSS and cross-dressed in a few of the episodes, NMB seifuku won't be much of a stretch.

Still not a fan of Tamuken though.

11. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Tomochin! Although not as your expecting..
    haha that intro made me laugh 39 year old fat, hairy guy, can't figure which member he's sitting in for, he did Nana's Introduction despite her sitting in the front row lol
    Guest = Kano Mika
    Show details.
    Miruki gets to touch her fake breasts
    Cue gratuitous lingering camera shots on them..
    Talking about Gorgeous things apparently, plugging her and her sisters make up line.

Wish they'd talk to the girls more...
    Even if it's funny just watching their expressions sometimes.

12. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Today's guest: Kano Mika, the younger one of the Kano sisters.

-KenKoba in NMB dress, i have no words... :D
    -and Milky touching Mika-san...I remember Yuko doing it before. x48 girls really get 'close' to the Kano sisters

Challenge48

Nana, Milky, Riichan

Finding people with animals on their clothes?! 48 animal prints in 3 hours...again I wonder who writes the script for the show [hehe] . Talking about clothes, I like the safari expedition style outfits of the girls.

And: Challenge clear [party] . Only the second one they cleared, if I remember right

13. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Tomochin! Although not as your expecting..
    haha that intro made me laugh 39 year old fat, hairy guy, he did Nana's Introduction despite her sitting in the front row lol
    One of the normal hosts.. Ken Koba Apparently
    Guest = Kano Mika
    Show details.
    Miruki gets to touch her breasts
    Cue gratuitous lingering camera shots on them..
    Talking about Gorgeous things apparently, plugging her and her sisters make up line.

Wish they'd talk to the girls more...
    Although watching their expressions can be funny sometimes.
    Challenge 48
    Find 48 people with animals on their clothes.. although multiple animals are allowed.
    Nana, Rii-Chan, Miruki
    20 mins,, nothing.
    Rii-chan keeps being rude apparently lol
    One Ladies coat counts for about 8 things..
    Found 20. 2 hours to go..
    Wow that shirt is possibly the ugliest item of clothing I've ever seen.
    Actually there's 2 items of clothing which could now win that award.. wow. Leopard print or White Tiger Striped..ugh..
    Oh well they won. Pretty easy this week.

Hosts challenge
    Pick items and who can get closest to 1000 Man Yen.
    Kanakichi sounds like she's broken her voice, or maybe its just my tv..
    Well we just saw "Tomochins" Underpants.. you may want to skip this part
    He went hugely over the 1000 Man Limit
    Seems This weeks guest won, she got to 820 something.

I Just realised how low Keicchi's dimples actually sit.. not as cute as Rabutans dimple.. but close.

14. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

This week, Tomochin <3

First of all, lol Tomochin was awesome :awesome:
    Milky looked really funny throughout the show with her facial expressions

Kinda insane how different people's lifestyles can be depending on how much money they have o-o

Challenge 48
    I agree the Safari outfits are adorable <333
    Even if it was a waaaaay too easy challenge, it's nice to see them finally complete another one

2 wins, 5 losses so far

Host Game
    Akarin accidentally flipped her panel over while Tomochin was looking at Nana's shelter card.
    [​IMG]

Either that or they did the entire segment out of order, but anyways I found that hilarious.

And yeah, Kanakichi's voice O______O
    She must have been sick or something :X

15. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Forum broke my post.. oh well, only writing about NMB.

Main Show.
    They ask who recently has changed their hairstyle and most girls raise their hands, so they do a few then and now comparisons.
    Rii-chan asks for advice on getting the other girls to stop calling her stupid.. the male hosts respond by shouting at the girls telling them to stop lol.
    They use a babyface making app on the Iphone to morph a few girls faces to look like babies.

Challenge48.
    A game involving the poem cards (like in Majisuka Gakuin) You need to grab the card being read before your opponent (a bit like snap, i guess)
    Nana Yamada, Haruna Kinoshita and Mayu Ogasawara

Apparently at school, Haruna knew all 100 but has now forgotten them.

The challenge is a bit odd, the opponent keeps slapping the cards away from them, fairly amusing.
    They do it, they only need to win 3 times out of all the cards placed on the mat.

General Observations.

1)Because of Keichi's prime position on camera behind the guest. you can see her reading the autocue :) or someone was moving back and forth behind the camera a lot... one of the two.
    2)Miruki and Sayaka have their own personal camera set up perfectly on a 2 shot of them, no missing body parts like on the other girls.
    3) The way Miruki's ears stick out of her hair, is rather cute if I do say so myself.

No Mention of Mori Ayaka's Pending graduation. (Don't know when this is filmed, was only announced yesterday I believe.)

Theatre Footage of the New upcoming Single.. About 45 seconds - 1 Minute full screen, while they talk about Sayaka placing in the election, and then the video plays out until the end of the show on the bottom of the screen.

16. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    22/6/2011
    General NMB48 stuff.
    Mirukii Trying to look sexy with a Hair Bobble.
    Sayaka trying to look sexy picking up acorns..
    Nana Trying to do a Gravure type pose for the camera
    (Clearly they haven't seen the girl in a bikini.. otherwise they wouldn't be giving her tips on it.. she does Gravure just fine)

This weeks challenge 48 Darts..
    Ainyan, Mirurun and Kanakichi
    3 Hours to hit exactly 48 in 3 Darts.. 1 each, must be consecutive.
    They Did it :)

Kanakichi hit the bullseye at one point.. shame that didn't count for anything lol.

Advert for Hana Kimi with Acchan Played just after the challenge, using the end theme "Peach" from the Maki Horikita version 4 years ago. Still not sure if I like the remake idea... The Maki version was Perfect IMO.

17. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    28/6/2011
    Aanyans Graduation announced.. Yu-pi has taken her seat on the bench behind Sayaka. Goodbye my Oshi :cry:

General Show.
    This weeks guests Angirls ? アンガールズ (Never heard of them)
    Even before they're introduced.. Ripopo calls them creepy.
    Then they interview lots of people on the streets of Osaka who seem to agree. lol bit harsh.

The whole point of them being on, seems to be to creep the girls out as much as possible. They chase everyone off the front bench, and then One of them harasses Rii-Chan when she says he doesn't have a chin.
    One of them is about the same height as me... and he towers over the girls. Sayaka can't reach for a high five.

Apparently Macchuns scared of Moss.. go figure, upon looking at it, she ran across the other side of the studio

Challenge 48 This week DIET 48.. (wait what..)
    Riichan.. Ainynan and Rikanyan
    The girls weigh 152.4kg between them They need to cut 4.8kg between them
    They enter a gym with the heat turned up, and sit on excercise bikes for 20 minutes.
    Basically they're cutting weight like a boxer would.

They've thrown on the boxing gloves, and are doing some Pad work for 30 minutes
    Back on the bikes for another 20 minutes.

Rikanyan cut 1.4kg
    Ainnyan cut 1.5kg
    Riichan cut 1.5kg

Challenge failed. Not a good challenge for the girls at all, none of them are carrying extra weight, and they aren't athletes who cut weight regularly. If any of you watch MMA or Boxing you'll know how cutting weight affects the fighters bodies... doing that to a a 14 year old girl is a bit much.

In total 4 Wins 7 Losses.

Debut play of the new Single PV.
    Sayaka and Miruki Sharing front girl spots.
    The girls wear the clothes from the CD Cover.. so the black leather bikini things, Seifuku, as well as Sayaka in a Gi and some of the others in Kimono.
    Not the full PV, but a good portion of it.

18. oddball

oddball Member

^

What a daft challenge!!!

I mean these girls are all in good shape and really don't need to loose any weight at all, why not get fatties to do this! :angry:

Surley looking at what happened to Reni from Momoiro Clover and the possible links between a weight challenge shje failed and her subsequent weight problems should teach people this is a tricky topic for idols anyway..... [boom]

19. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    5/6/2011

Pulling Pranks on the girls using joke shop items. (Worth seeing, for Nana and Akarins reactions alone)
    Nana bricked herself over the old snake in a can joke, falling off her chair it shocked her so much.
    Nana brought out a fake bottle of tomato sauce and scared Ainyan, pretending to spray her in the face.
    Nana used a Giant Cockroach to scare some of the other girls and made Akarin Cry. (Rii-Chan, Akarin and Ripopo)
    Akarin really doesn't like cockroaches...
    They got their own back on Nana using gorilla masks as she opened a door.

Guest Challenge
    Miruki, Sayaka, Macchu
    The hosts and guests getting their feet ticked, the girls had to guess which one was actually being tickled and who was faking it.
    They got it wrong. It was the guest, they guessed one of the hosts.

Punishment Game - They each have to pick a joke item.
    Miruki picked the chewing gum.. which gave her an electric shock.
    Sayaka Sweet Jar.. once again electric shock as she tried to take out the sweets
    Macchun Camera.. which gave her a shock as she went to take a photo

Challenge 48. Table tennis doubles.. 2 hours to make a 48 hit rally.
    Ripopo Keichi Mirurun and Shiokichi
    They waste half an hour practising
    They start off poor, rallies of 3 and 4. but then get to 37 before failing.. then 38, then 39..
    Last attempt
    They do it .. just they get 48 and then Ripopo misses.. Keichi barely got a hit in the last rally.

Series total
    5 Wins 7 Losses

Studio Performance of Zetsumetsu KuroKami Shoujo (with lyrics) Same length as the ones shown on other TV shows.

20. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Wasn't overly watching this week 26/7//2011 was busy translating Ripopo's blog.

However the Challenge 48 was about finding clues from different shops down shinsaibashi to in order to get to the reward...All you can eat Cake (I love Japan, all you can eat cake shops <3 ) Can't remember who was in it however, Nana and 2 other girls, forgot to note down who.
    Quite funny, worth a watch.

Also a performance of Seishun No Laptime.