TV / Radio Docking48 (2011/4/19-2013/3/26)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Kyon

Kyon Kenkyuusei

So, in relation to this episode of Docking48 (episode #3)

What was Ainyan's explanation? I couldn't quite catch clearly enough, my Japanese just isn't up to par sometimes when they talk too fast.

2. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

^ Well, I did a quick look, and she doesn't like other people touching her collarbone.
    EDIT: LOL you wanted the explanation, my bad :fp: it's because she feels very ticklish on the collarbone 8D she doesn't like to be teased by that

The latest NMB Naruhai Docking episode (111004) featured the KKS senbatsu girls for the first time: Nattsumin (the only 1gen kks member, the rest is 2gen), Jou, Keila, Fuuchan and Ayachan (you can see their introductions @ 0:55).
    (previously, it was the 16 from Team N, now it's the 16 senbatsu for the 2nd Single)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzEwMDg2NTY0.html
    (the yt is already gone ;A;)

Jou's smile is adorable /justsayingit

The comments below were made from the yt links, srry :hmm:

The rest of first video is interviews about the most irritating things/points about men and women (good to listen some Japanese)

Second video is Oshiazu (Mitsuura Yasuko and Ookubo Kayoko) talking their complaints/dislikes about NMB wtf (the first complains about the greetings, and the second calls NMB dirty -.- ...)
    Ookubo: "Sayaka, don't you fart too?"
    Sayaka: "No, I don't"
    Ookubo: "But in case you're mistaken, what smell it does?"
    Sayaka: "Lavender aroma" :rofl:

No comments about Haru one :hmm:

Jou calls Oshiazu dirty in return :mrgreen: . Haru says that they are a 'little old', and Mirurun says they look like Shoku Panman and Kare Panman (btw, Mirurun looks cute <3 )

Worst guests (even if I didn't watch many episodes), Oshiazu iranee :tongue:

(in the end, they didn't apologize lol)

After that, it's about a detective who investigates affairs, still on the most irritating things about men and women (2-3 requests per day, the orders' origin changed with time, now is 60% coming from men)

Survey: 44% of the women between 25~29 interviewed already cheated sometime =O

Minicameras are scary =X

And past cases: the husband was gay, and on another case, the affair partner was her sister =O

Lol tips on how to spy..

Challenge48 (Ripopo, Keicchi, Kanakichi, Haru, Ainyan) (@ 27:15)
    eat 4800yen on spicy food (Gekikara Shoutengai restaurants in Kyoto)

Batsu Game is fried cricket on skewer...普通に美味しいだろww

The pepper on the yakisoba, 100g -> 4000yen =O
    And people must be very sado-masochist to eat this lol it seems good tho..

Lol at Ripopo's reaction (*omg mouth ulcer*)

Pepper ice cream :yikes: (Kanakichi: "this is one from the 'knocks after' style/pattern, right?..")

Death Chahan lol (mask for preparation, challenged on TV for the first time :awesome: )

In 4 hours was too easy...

The outfits are LOVELY indeed :inlove: (and live perfomance <3 <3 <3 @ 35:21)

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    oh man nakajima has her own corner now!

she's super cute!
    she's just the announcer too! i feel like a stalker!

also this last episode has kenkoba doing the kara jumping dance. it's strangely... good.

4. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Old school fun [hehe]

[​IMG]

(ep28)

Sorry, but I had tears in my eyes from laughing :D :rofl:

And she did complete the ride [rock]

5. Kyon

Kyon Kenkyuusei

Loved the challenge for this episode, it was just too good.

I felt bad for Jou, just a bit, but I could not stop laughing the entire time. Especially the end when they had to pick her up out of the seat and she was just dead weight. Almost like she fainted hahah.

6. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    the haru jou pairing is FREAKIN ADORABLE

OH MY GOD
    (datte datte anata ga ita, kataomoijyuu)

i want to feel bad but not really.
    a couple months ago i went with my cousins to go on roller coasters, one of them was the same age as them.
    she was mega scared even though it wasn't that tall, she was saying things like "OH MY GOD BUT YOU GO UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!"

then after she rode it she was all mega happy and wanted to go again. haha

7. oddball

oddball Member

and somehow it was funnier (or it's me being crueller) that she was in tears befor the ride began! :^^;:

8. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Challenge48 on DVD :D
    Preorder
    Amazon
    Rakuten
    CDJapan
    YESASIA
    HMV

[​IMG]

http://nmb48-staff.laff.jp/blog/2011/11/presents-3ce5.html

Some backstage and unaired footage too :XD:

Projects
    I think it's like that :^^;:

9. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
  10. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ She sure liked it at the end [hehe]

11. Kyon

Kyon Kenkyuusei

So, this episode.

Guest was Kyary Pamyu Pamyu... I'll let you look that one up.

Opened with Miru doing a couple animal impressions. The girl has talent in the funny faces department, but apparently she is scared of Kyary, or something? I'm not quite sure how to describe her reactions. I thought I heard her say "kawaii" unless I'm mistaken and it was Kyary. Oh well.

Middle portion of the show featured various youths showcasing their talents.
    Tae-kwon-do guy.
    19 year old girl with tie business.
    Girl who is accountant-fast on a calculator.

Then finally some actually appeared on set.
    Beat boxer. He was pretty cool.
    Two skateboarders. Although i think the one was a decoy. Actual skateboarder's oshimen was Rika Kishino. The other's was Sayaka.
    13 year old who does the speed Rubix Cube stuff.

At the end of the episode they have a Studio performance of some unit(?) song...? Members are: Sayaka, Nana, Maachun, Ainyan, Eriko, Keichi, and Miru. I liked it personally.

Challenge 48
    Trapeze Bar. I dunno, this one seemed a little easy IMO. Compared to the past challenges. The girls they picked just weren't that skiddish about the challenge.

12. Kyon

Kyon Kenkyuusei

Double post for justice.

Watching the Challenge48 DVD.

Gotta say, there isn't much "unaired" footage shown on the first disc. Seems more and more like it's just a compilation DVD of all the Challenges, up to the first Haunted House one.

I mean, the content actually DOES have extra footage, like little bits added here and there where you see the girls talking after they've done the challenges (such as the Bungee48 one, shows an extra minute or two after each jump of the girl's reactions and them talking about it. Miru talking trash on Aina [hehe] )

I assume that the've released this early because the show has already received a green light to continue filming more episodes and will release another DVD in the future.

As for the second disc, well it contains about four-five other challenges, and short little two-five minute "backstage" parts. Mostly the girls just talking, meeting the others in the challenges. I don't think it even covers all of the challenges either. The last of the DVD shows each Team N member showcasing one of their outfits that they like. As well as some questions. Sorry, I couldn't tell you exactly what they asked or said, but they also did some moe lines.

All in all, I'd say it's worth it if you like NMB a lot. The first disc was a bit of a disappointment for me, but the second made up for it. Was a little sad when I saw Akari Yoshida though [worried]

13. oddball

oddball Member

14. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    that was a terrible read, lol

man when it comes to this show i still can't get over how i'm a nakajima megumi oshi. lololol

megumi no challenge is my favorite section!

15. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    this last episode was both sad and hilarious. poor ripopo.

i think i shed a tear when sayanee hugged her. :cry:

also a small clip showing the 3期生。 The funniest part is that they play some remixed Back to the Future music before Aki-P gives his message to people watching.

16. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Man, i love this show, but I need to catch up on my episodes I have fallen so far behind. But from the way it sounds I can look forward to some good episodes :) .

17. awesomecakes

awesomecakes Kenkyuusei

I've seen some screenshots of episode 41 (120131) with Nana, Ainyan, Sayanee, and Milky wearing flashy dresses~!

I can't wait for it to be uploaded somewhere. :)

18. oddball

oddball Member

you mean this?

[​IMG]
    :awesome:

and Sayanee looking, just :nb:

[​IMG]

well Milky approes it seems!

[​IMG]

:^O^:

19. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    really good challenge48 this episode. definitely a must watch, i was holding on to my seat...

20. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Definitely. Best one since the Haunted House with Ripopo XD. Such athleticism from these girls.