Dome Tour Meet Ups

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by MidoriHime, Jul 19, 2013.

1. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put it, so please tell me if it isn't!

I know a few Stage 48'ers won Tokyo Dome (and probably other Dome) tickets, and theres been suggestions of meet ups.

I guess, if you're coming, post what concert you're going to and if you'd like to meet up?

Personally, I'm going to all of Tokyo Dome and I'd be happy to meet up on the Saturday and Sunday (gotta get my shopping fix on the other days!). No promises of course, in case I meet up with my other friends but I'm pretty sure they work weekends /ramble

So yeah, if you're interested, write some details? (No phone numbers or anything - you should send that via PM)

2. teamk-oshi

teamk-oshi Kenkyuusei

A! thank you midori-hime san... :)
    I planned to go to Tokyo Dome in saturday. But this after I got my visa, of course.

3. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Awesome~ It'd be nice to meet some foreign fans and hang out for a bit~

4. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

Yeahhh [clap]

I'll be in Tokyo from the 22nd but I will attend only Saturday and Sunday concert. Lets party together! [party]
    Thank you MidoriHime for making this thread ! I suggested a Meet up as we might be around the same area of seats so why not hang out and go there together so we can talk all day long about our favorites idols :cute:

I probably plan to go get some glow sticks before the concert in Akiba, maybe we can meet over there?
    Or if someone has better ideas? Feel free to suggest any places as I do not know Tokyo at all... [nod]

5. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Meeting at the AKB48 Cafe in Akiba is probably a really good idea. Its right next to the train station and I'm sure people will be able to point you in the right direction if you get lost. I wanna get light sticks too~

6. teamk-oshi

teamk-oshi Kenkyuusei

I heard from some fans attending last year Tokyo Dome that a ticket collection was on AKB cafe. So, absolutely we can meet there if the mechanism won't change. Right after, It's 1830m walking from Akiba to Tokyo Dome... :^O^:

7. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

it's set then! lets meet at AKB cafe [clap]
    But are we the only Enpou who won tickets from S48 ?? [wonder]
    Don't be shy guys ! [rock]

8. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Cafe sounds good~

I don't think so. Though I'm sure there are some fans who don't want to meet up. It'd be nice if there was a group of us though!

9. Atsumina

Atsumina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I won the lottery for the 4 days but I'm really shy to meet anyone, though you guys look awesome :blush:

I do love AKB but I don't know the name of everyone etc, I wouldn't like to be a hindrance... It will be the first time I go in Japan and see the whole group and I'd love to visit some AKB shops too !

10. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

^I got all 4 days too~ Don't be shy, it'd be great to meet other fans! I still struggle with member's names too haha

The AKB shop in Akiba is really easy to get too. I found the one in Osaka a bit hard to find, though its probably easier on foot than by taxi XD

11. Atsumina

Atsumina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I will be in Tokyo for the whole month, and I think I will have free time to check Akihabara with the theater, the Cafe and the shop (not sure how many / where they are ^^"), but it'll be way better with other fans (I don't know anyone who enjoys the group, what a pity!).

So the meeting place is the Cafe in Akiba, on the Saturday and Sunday only ? Is it a big-crowded place ? How will we recognize each other ? xD

Just to make sure, only the passport and the winning-mail are enough ? Sorry for the questions, I'm leaving this week-end and I wouldn't like to forget anything, plus I don't know when I will have the internet there ~

And to introduce myself a bit, my name is Marine (19, France). I loved Takamina, but currently I'm really supporting Paruru and Tomochin (so happy to go on the Sunday !). I'd really like to see Acchan performing too, but it seems to be only for the Sapporo date... :( Hope there will have big surprises for the events in Tokyo though :cute:

12. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I'll be in Japan for just over a week, so depending on if my friends can meet up, I might be able to meet you on the Thursday and Friday as well~ Yep, so far we only need passports and winning ticket email.

Once we find out ticket collection place and time it'll be easier to meet. Theres a lot of free space in front of the cafe, and I think (??) there are seats around too. If collection is at the Dome, there probably won't be as many foreigners around the cafe, so we'll probably stand out haha. We could always put a message here on the day saying "I'm wearing this" or trade numbers or something.

Introductions are a good idea! I'm Nikki, from Australia. Tomochin is my kami-oshi and once she leaves, I'll probably support Paruru and Murashige Anna (HKT) the most.

13. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Sounds like a cool idea! I also won all 4 days for TD but not with enpou. I'd definitely be interested in meeting with some foreign fans! I'm Andy (24,Canada) my kami oshi is yukoooo.

14. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

I didn't get any winning email though [sealed]
    But I think they said you can also print your Entry status...
    that's where I found out that I won. (Had a message kind of congratulations, you are a lucky winner blablabla with my numbers)
    So I guess you can print that out as well to be 200% sure.

So I will introduce myself too. I am Hanesana (30- yes I'm old :cry: but they still ask for my ID when I buy alcohol :XD: ) I am Asian so I won't 'stand out' the crowd [hehe].
    I am Belgian, living in London, UK. My kami Oshi were Yukarin, Nozofizu, Ooie, MaiMai, Shiho & Rinatin... Actually I am fan of the Original team - team before A & K (forever Yay!) or if you prefer: 1st gen+1.5gen (Marikosama).
    Since my Kami oshi graduated, I became a 48 group DD. [nod]

I'll wear the concert T-shirt for sure :hehe:

15. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

^You first get the confirmation email (saying you have been entered) and then you get the second 'winning' email (with numbers etc had some extra details about 'we will inform you later on ticket collection' etc) and thats the one you need to bring along :)

I liked MaiMai too~ I'm only a new fan, but I really enjoyed her from what I've seen.

Nice to meet you Andy~

16. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Haha, dont worri I'm asian too, i shall join you on the "not standing out"! I actually just got back from London UK, like few hours ago haha. I'm not sure what Imma wear yet but will definitely will check up on this post!

17. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Im still checking my schedule but if my schedule permits, could I also join your meetup? I didn't win through enpou though if that's ok :)

18. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Of course! The more the merrier!

19. Atsumina

Atsumina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I would love too if I can find it !

We're already 5/6, quite a nice number. I just hope there will be a few more foreigners, at least we already stand for Europe, America and Oceania. Anyone from Africa ? [hehe]

Welcome Sakuraism and Wahoho !

20. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Shirts will be on sale at the Dome but I heard a rumour that merch (at least the photos) was also being sold at the store on the days, to prevent massive queueing, but I'm not sure how true that is. That was for the Nissan concert event, so maybe it'll be true again this time?