Dome Tour Meet Ups

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by MidoriHime, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Ye see you there, i should be there by 5:45

2. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

We are waiting outside JR line toward Yurikamone line

3. teamk-oshi

teamk-oshi Kenkyuusei

Hey, I LOL'd at what you're doing in Odaiba. Lucky iolo.... :^O^:
    Good luck for today guys!!!
    I'll be around Akiba for this afternoon hopefully other Team K veterans being there for Tomochin graduation kouen. Probably I'll come tho the theater too at Sayaka's one though I don't have the ticket....

4. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    You guys are insane, there's no way I could survive out in the sun like that, I got a bit sunburnt just from an hour or so. I couldn't find you after the Team K show, sorry.

5. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

Sorry waffle we just were waving at team K and had eye contact with them soooooooo beautiful!
    That's why we were busy and lets be honest... did not care to meet you after the concert [hehe]

We are not crazy...you had a ticket waffle so you didnt need to be there at 6 in the morning like us... there was a girl and her mom or granma before us though... lol
    I am in Osaka right now I hope i'll bump into sayanee or Mirukii :^O^:

6. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Haha, it was insane. I got major sunburn, although it's not hurting but I'm red as hell. It's fine, because right after the K show, we all rushed to rinkai gakkou for the balcony to see them super close. In short this craziness all paid off hahaha. Got our cookies, got a decent view at the stage even though we didn't win it, got to see them super close at the balcony at rinkai.

Hey iolo so I did end up going to the theatre last night and waited at the first floor of Don Quijote for probably the longest time ever, UGH. right when tomochin comes out to the balcony to talk to everyone my phone died. it was so lame especially when she came down to go into her van, she was literally a sidewalk distance from me and I had no battery on phone. :( OH WELL.

Oh and i also ended finding the BKA tee, it was at that family mart looking building in odaiba. <3 ricchan

7. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

You were a sidewalk distance of tomochin and you did not have battery you fkin kidding me!!! Throw your phone right now!!! :angry: