[DRAMA] HanaKimi ~Ikemen☆Paradise (Maeda Atsuko)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by AikyiTaizne, May 13, 2011.

1. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I have no idea why people thought that's a good idea...
    I never liked the first one even though I like Maki and all the ikemen in other roles and drama.

People who liked the first one will not dig the remake no matter what.

The only way to salvage this situation is:
    they get all the ikemen in Korea to do this version, because that's the only "fresh" point. But it ain't happening because Korea is getting their own version. great.

I don't get this. They are setting themselves up for failure. Even if the ratings don't fail, it will still fail because the media will still compare Acchan with Maki and they will just blindly say she's worse (like all the fans are saying right now). And if it doesn't do as well as the original, I can guarantee she'll get 90% of the blame. They did that to her in Q10 but her role was so small despite being in the main cast.

Tbh, I don't know if Acchan can act or not, because Q10 she was a robot and Majisuka she was a robot.... and I'm waiting for the chance for her to prove it to everyone.

2. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    I hope no one will compare acchan to maki, since this dorama wont be fully same with the old version..
    maybe some of parts will be the same, but mostly not...
    ... they will make it different...

3. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Lol your kidding right, Jiro was one of the three leads :XD:

4. kibi

kibi Kenkyuusei

I think Acchan will have a lot of pressure ..because the shadow of "Hana Kimi 2007" too large ,and most of the fans Hana Kimi were surprised that the film be remade
    I think there would be a comparison between Acchan and Horikita Maki
    If you watch a movie that doesn't have the comfort to receive it will be difficult to objectively evaluate

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    And I thought the Korean version is a reversed version (boys snuck into an all-girl school)??

6. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Acchan blogged about it today, so it looks like we'll be getting more info shortly.

She also said Sae will help her come up with her new hairstyle, so I guess we have something to look forward to.

7. blukiss

blukiss Kenkyuusei

That'll be awesome, since Sae is the Ikemen Girl in the group!. But how did she get the role anyways. I was thinking that, when I saw her with Tomomi and Tomochin singing Choo Choo Train by Exile during the aki matsuri, I thought this might be the very reason why she got the secured lead role .

8. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

May I ask who it is?

9. blukiss

blukiss Kenkyuusei

I'm guessing Sae, since she's the Ikemen Girl in the group.

10. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'll be watching... :fear:

I remember watching and loving the first Japanese version when it came out...it was one of the first series that hooked me into watching JDramas. I watched it for the plot but I grew to adore the actors and actresses alike by the end of it. My overall feelings are still a bit unsettling about this whole ordeal, but I'm interested in how Acchan and whoever else they decide to cast will handle this remake.

I do love me some AtsuBoy... :drool: <3

11. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    LOL i know it, I mean I want him to play Wu Zhun's role :XD:

12. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I know nothing about the drama and probably won't watch it, but it seems like Acchan is super busy to the point where we barely see it in AKB related events (outside of singles and Majisuka ofc) I don't think she's going to graduate, but it reminds me of the time when Maimai was as busy as her (though in different things) and whenever she appeared on the theater she would look super tired... I hope Acchan doesn't stress herself too much :( she's already had health problems because of it this year :cry:

13. nemoreo

nemoreo Kenkyuusei

i like HanaKimi most

So,i'm very excited for this :inlove:

14. Whistler

Whistler Kenkyuusei

I like this. I like it so much. :rofl: :rofl:
    That's why I don't get how people could think that she's the best actress in AKB. She just plays the same character in different stories. :fear:

Anyway, have no interest in this. Loved the original drama, Horikita Maki and Ikuta Toma.

15. nemoreo

nemoreo Kenkyuusei

I agree with you.Acchan ahhh.Fighting [clap]

16. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    I think it wont. Acchan is not the only AKB's ace or the front girl..
    the others too..............................

17. sasuke2233

sasuke2233 Kenkyuusei

sure it will have some effect but not a big problem..
    Acchan have her own fans and AKB48 also have their own fans :)

18. konami

konami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Actually, Jiro play the second male role in hanakimi taiwanese version. But japanese version still the best for me, love Ikuta Toma and his dancing [hehe]

I'm not a big fan of hanakimi, but I'll watch this series. I think Aachan is the most suitable member in AKB to play this role. We don't expect someone from AKB to use a wig and play this role, right ? This role need someone with a short hair, not someone with a short wig. And the girl who play this role no need to looks manly, because she'll be an ikemen and become the most cute ikemen in their school. They better give a good actor for the male roles.

19. 1337rice

1337rice Kenkyuusei

yeah, her name is Miyazawa Sae :XD:

20. konami

konami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^

well, sae make a good ikemen, but it's more difficult to find a tall actor than a short actor :hehe: