[DRAMA] HanaKimi ~Ikemen☆Paradise (Maeda Atsuko)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by AikyiTaizne, May 13, 2011.

1. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• ^
      And I think she's not really girly enough for the role xD
      That's why I say Rena would be awesome :^O^:
      /stop trolling around about Rena-as-Mizuki~

2. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

I dunno why people think Acchan won't do well in this. High hopes for her, or at least for her entertaining the hell out of me. Since the danso episodes in AKBingo, I've actually really wanted to see Acchan in the danso role as I feel like she might do well in that position.

Liked Hanakimi but it wasn't something I was really head over heels for. Some of the pacing of the story was slow as hell and really coulda been better. But that's just my dislike for over-dramatic-secrets-that-really-aren't-that-secret-and-why-the-hell-can't-you-tell-she's-hiding-something plot devices.

I feel like not all remakes are good, but some of them bring something fresh to a production. That's just my opinion. Any opportunity for Maeda to grow in a role is good. If she experiences more, she'll grow as an actor and further her career.

Which means more Maeda Atsuko for me and in the public eye. :D

3. lordfa

lordfa Kenkyuusei

From dorama to dorama Acchan was improving her skills. Now KimiTachi is big step for her as actress. I think she will be very nice in it.

Recently you told about her graduating.

Exactly. Acchan goes to graduate.

Solo single and dorama are the sign for this.

August will come, Accan will leave.

I'm sure.

P.S. AKB48 will have new queen at last. Who will be? I don't know. Maybe Yokoyama Yu.

4. blukiss

blukiss Kenkyuusei

If that ever happen what will happen to the AKB48? How will the fans will react to that?! I'm sure there will be some comparison of "new queen" whoever it will be, to Zettai ACE Maeda Atsuko

5. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Hana Kimi is one of the most popular J-dorama's of recent times I believe. It got really solid numbers in Japan, launched Maki's career rocketing.. she was already destined for greatness (sorry.. fanboy) but this sped that up. The humour, the OTT'ness of it all, it's not something your ever likely to see on western TV and that's why it's also so popular with non Japanese fans of Jdorama. I know I've watched the series 3-4 times myself. Was the Second J-Dorama I watched after starting to learn Japanese... back before Crunchy-roll became useless to anyone who's not a Naruto fan. Not to mention the other idol's involved. even know I see an actor and i think. "oh thats ###### from Hana Kimi!" The story was quite touching, sad, funny a bit of everything.. considering the subject matter it handled the whole gay thing really well, when most tv shows make it really awkward, but you really had to feel for Nakatsu. Poor guy.

I'll watch it.. but I can't see it being as good, Acchan's acting in Q-10 was covered by the fact she was a robot.. Maji-jo doesn't take itself seriously at all and can get away with being a bit different, but otherwise I don't know if she has the acting pedigree to handle this.

Someone said Takamina always looked tired.. if you watch any behind the scenes stuff anytime Acchan and Yuko aren't working.. you usually spot them passed out on a chair or something. They're maybe a bit overworked yeah.

6. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    Talking about Acchan will graduate, sure she will...
    all members will do the same,
    Her dream to become an actress is very close to her now.. Juz wait until that time comes.,
    I have prepared myself for this, [speechless]
    .. the same think as mine ..

7. sasuke2233

sasuke2233 Kenkyuusei

Acchan will graduate but i not that fast still got 3 or 4 year to go..
    Ya..now Acchan is very close to her dream now..
    however if she graduate, i will follow her forever :inlove:

8. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I'll continue help you TROLLING RENA~!
    If Rena doesn't act as Mizuki, she needs to act as HARUHI in OURAN. UHUH XD

9. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    OMG. I SO WANT THIS. <3

10. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    ^

Lols that's right everyone. Keep the Rena trolling going. *shot*

11. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    I doubt any original member would graduate with Tokyo Dome so close.

After that - all bets are off.

12. rini_ribbon

rini_ribbon Kenkyuusei

^
    I think if someone important is going to graduate, they would have to push and promote someone else for her position. I doubt fans would like it if someone they rarely hear of takes Acchan's place. Then they should gradually lower Acchan's status and appearances so people adjust. At least, it sounds tactical. (Give her 1 or 2 singles left as a lead to show off what she has learned, then make her roles less significant in the next few.)
    She has been there since the beginning, starred in dramas, will launch a solo career and is considered the face of AKB. They could lose many fans from that. If the person replacing her is popular, but not "Acchan status", then they should consider switching their roles.

13. oddball

oddball Member

Two words for you Yokoyama Yui..... just a thought :blink:

14. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    but it makes sense. Let's think again when she got promotion to team K.. After that and until now.. [think]

15. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    No offense ... but ............ :hmm:

Talking about the drama itself, I am not really that excited ....
    I like Horikita Maki very much!!! so ....
    ..... just don't like the idea of having a new version so quickly ......

16. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    Haa? HanaKimi was in year 2007, 4 years has already passed.. [think]
    and I think having same storyline of one drama is not interesting at all.,
    just by having another new version will make it fresher, and of course new casts too...
    consider that the old cast's ages at this time..

17. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Maybe it's too quick for me only :^^;:
    Anyway, I still hope that it will be a good one!

EDIT: btw, as the drama's theme song will be the election single, I just think it will be very ironic if Acchan can't get #1 this time. (Although I don't think this will happen)

18. rini_ribbon

rini_ribbon Kenkyuusei

It does make sense. As I wrote my message, she instantly came to mind. [hehe] Even though I like her, Yui would need even more preparations for such a huge role. However, we have to remember that Jurina was pushed too. They could at any moment leave Yui how she is and pick someone else to promote. It could be a giant mess.

I never addressed the drama itself, so...
    I will watch it. I watched Q10, Majisuka Gakuen, Sakura Kara no Tegami, Mendol... I even got excited when I saw Shinoda Mariko while watching Taisetsu. It is nice to see them acting and trying new things. I never saw the other version, so I will have a fresh opinion on it.

19. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    She will prepare herself very well to become one of top girls! [rock]
    And I suddenly think about Yui's role in MajiGaku 2, she is on higher position than Acchan :awesome:
    :lol:
    I think I like Yui now.. :XD:
    and about Jurina, hmm... I don't want her to be one of top girl in AKB48, since she is SKE's members,.
    AKB has its own girls,and SKE does too..

20. sasuke2233

sasuke2233 Kenkyuusei

^
    Jurina sure cant be the top member in AKB48, except it change to team AKB48 again.
    Jurina and Rena now is the top member in SKE48, for now i think they wont change Jurina as well.
    I don't think that anyone can replace Acchan (in my heart :D ), cos all the member has their own characteristic.
    But it is sure that someone will replace Acchan's place in AKB48.