[DRAMA] Sakura kara no Tegami (2/26~3/6)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Criss

Criss Member

Ep 08
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyIjuoR_dKA[/yt]

Ep 09
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IPIWlk-wHk[/yt]

Ep 10
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTiOAjhjxHI[/yt]

Starting to think the same way... :hmm: :hmm: I thouhg Majisuka wasnt a jewel of a drama but even so fun... this one ist barelly acceptable so far. :hmm:

Good for watch for free :lol: :lol: but buy the DVD ... :fp: :fp: :fp:

And about the ratings, we all know that is just another proof of popularity over quality :^^;: :^^;:

2. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    This. And I normally can't stand dramas at all XD

Well, I'm going to wait for subs anyways....

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Latest episode, it's getting better, a lot better

This time the BGM wasn't really that annoying, there were some that were out of place but I wasn't as distracted this time so it's fine. I really like the Sakuki instrumental so that's a good addition. B Stars in the bar is the best thing ever btw lol.

Tomochin's story is really enjoyable actually. It's not really a "serious" problem like all the others (yet), but it's pretty cute. Katase Nana just makes everything more amazing too. It's not enjoyable in a plot kind of way, just everything that happens just seems funny and makes me laugh a bit. B Star is still the best.

Takamina story was pretty decent too. They did what they could with the time they had, but it looks like they already resolved it. Now the dialogue with the parents at the end, I can actually understand it. Saying "I forgot" is kinda stupid, but I'm guessing it implies that, they never thought of Takamina as an adopted child. They considered her to be their daughter, and that was what that whole bit was supposed to mean. It could have been handled better, but it was nice.

Yukirin obviously has the best story in the drama so far (yeah, I know what I said before). It really picked up this time, and it was very nice to watch. My favourite would be the interactions between her and the teacher. For this story, it actually feels like the teacher is helping her, rather than just giving her one line of advice (like with all the other girls). You could feel a bond developing between the two, and he becomes someone she can rely on. Rie is just hilarious in the way that she just sits there reading and smiling. I'm looking forward to seeing the next part of this story.

4. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

After yesterday I decided to erase all expectations and just watch the drama without thinking much. And it was actually quite nice this way. It's not bad if you take it as some light distraction from a stressful day.

BTW, at the moment I like Yuki's story the most

5. Criss

Criss Member

^
    Yuki rules so far, the only good reason to watch the drama in this firts 10 eps. [think]

Looks like they are leaving the "good" stuff for the 1 hour final ep, just get ready some tissues for March 6th :lol:

6. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    was so busy yesterday so i just watched the part with Sae x Mayu....

And gahhhhh that was totally false advertising! They kissed so I went like :^O^: :^O^: but then they started laughing and conversing like good friends so now i feel like :lame: dam you got me

so today, finally gonna catch with everything that was aired so far so i have to start from ep2

WHAT THE FU? already 2 minutes in and Harugon reveals she hooked up with a dude!??!?! :panic:

and dont tell me Tomo was counting.... :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

7. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm actually quite enjoying this drama, but to be fair I don't really understand Japanese. But I can tell what the girls stories are and pretty much understand the whole thing.
    The only thing I have to ask is was what the train thing about between Yuki and (girl whose name I can't remember sorry D:)?

8. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    Yeah... I've prepared 10 boxes of tissue already!! [hehe]

Last ep, how it would be... [wonder] [wonder]

9. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

It's getting better! It is rushed, but I still like it. The BGM's were better this episode. I think I'm the only one who actually really likes this drama.

That's Kitahara Rie. Sensei says Yuki should try talking to her because they both like trains and he thinks they'd make good friends.

10. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I don't really have anything to say about Tomochin's story. Just that her voice is kinda driving me crazy. I totally lol'd at B Stars, though!! And those people dancing to it... hahahaha.

Takamina's story was so trololololol. Especially that convo with her parents at the end. It was a nice end to it, though. Hahaha. Anyone know how she found out, though? Like, where did she get that paper? I was lost...

I'm starting to really like Yukirin's story. Ahaha, it's the most interesting one right now. Can't wait until she talks to Rie, hahaha. I was totally laughing at their train fetish.
    This drama is :rofl:

:cry: I had a feeling. Thanks for clearing it up!

11. delerium

delerium Kenkyuusei

I had already pre-ordered the box set before it started to air. :fp:

12. pattinium

pattinium Kenkyuusei

After watching all 3-days episodes... well... I'm kinda OK with it though ^^
    I like Tomochin and Yukirin's episode the most :D
    For Tomochin's, it really make me feel like reading some girlish manga NICE !!! keke
    For Yukirin's, this story make my heart flutter and sad :cry:

I kinda understand Yukirin's character a bit though. Since I have the smart one brother and my mom and dad didn't really put any expectation on me (but I don't have the friends-ignorance part though). When you got no expectation from your parents, sometime, it means you have no power or even can't done anything that they expect :cry: Kinda sad and hopeless....

By the way, Yukirin's crying and teary eyes are pretty !!! (or it's just for me??) :inlove:

Anyway... for Haruna's story...
    well.. I like it but somehow I'm not used to the "pregnant" issue (it's a BIG issue in my country so...) But I'm looking forward to it ^^

MayuSae is.... ummm interesting but creepy at the same time for me ;)
    So.. now I'm just wait for Acchan's story.. will it has more ??

For Yuko's and Takamina's story.. honestly, because my lack of Japanese I dont know what's going on there... so I still have no comment with them ^^ but I like their acting keke

Last, for the BGM... it's funny !!! haha I mean they put definitely unmatch BGM !! I laugh a lot for that keke
    Especially, in Haruna's first knowing pregnant scene the BGM is BEGINNER !! I was like LoL !!! and in pervert scene (camera zooms in pantry and the BGM was Yasai Sister ? and then Virgin Love sudden up !! haha so funny !! I know BGMs didnt match but.. it's really make me LoL !! haha
    BTW... anyone know the name of BGM track that always playing when Yukirin's part is starting ? I LOVE that song >//< and I think the melody match her story really much !!

13. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Looking at how interested Rie looked while she was staring at the trains was funny.

Not only is B Stars playing in the club, but there are 3 dudes in a corner dancing with eachother. Sure it's a school night but, that club is dead and everyone's kind of dancing by themselves....to B Stars! :D

I was waiting for Takamina to slap her biological or smash her violin! She barely edges Sae for bitch award so far. But then again Sae has more screentime so...Yuki's parents are also KY jerks!

Despite Mayu being creepy, she moved up in my ranking after her arc. Besides, Sae changed way too suddenly!

Approach this drama w/ low expectations and a sense of humor (for all the dumb stuff). Anyway, it's good to have something on until Majisuka 2 which should be waaaay better (than this drama at least). :hehe:

14. oddball

oddball Member

Ah well whatever you say about this drama it's had it's moments, and there were some good recent ones

Lol ot the granny pants in the pool and that they belong to Itano! :lol:

B stars, in a club? :XD:

I know a few people have kinda mocked Takamina's mum's saying she 'forgot' that she was adopted but I found it quite sweet as I think she meant that Takamina was her real duaghter irregardless of who had actually given birth to her

Aww Rie so cute looking at the trains with such happiness, I get the feeling that she has the funny feeling that Yukirin thinks she a bit weird rather than the fact the Yuki want's to talk to her about trains... I find it so wonderfully innocent that Yuki, with all her issues, likes trains and wants to talk to Rie about them

Man, hating Yuki's parent's, not so much for the whole 'favorite son' thing but because they seem very clueless as to the issues of their daughter, low expectaions of her aside :angry:

Yuki's story is winning for me at the moment, mainly because she actually has a relationship with the teacher with who she texts it seems most of the time about trying to get over her problems, it's the first case where we see Mr Meada connceting to a pupil in a way that makes them 'talk' to him about thier problems, also Yukirin is concerend for the future of the Sakura tree which Mr Meada cares for a clever little indication that perhaps she, unlike the rest of the class, sees how important that tree is to him and shows signs of a true connection between the two of them....

15. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

My favourite is definitely MayuSae, followed by Yukirin's story :D I'm sooo looking forward to the next MayuSae episode!!! [party] [party]

16. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I'm actually pretty happy with the final SaeMayu episode. It could have been much worse :/

17. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

too bad that the guy who knocked harunyan up wasn't yuya tegoshi lol !!!!!!!!

18. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

I upped the latest right here if you wanna grab.

Things are picking up here!

19. azury

azury Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QLka8WVSo[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_ztiNoShcw[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eY2P31xqPg[/yt]

Haruna's boyfriend's name is Riku. :D

20. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the clips!

So is haruna having the baby? [shock]

Also am i the only one who thought they kinda rushed mayusae's ending :cry: also am i the only one who noticed that when sae whanted to get away from mayu she went to sayaka....

In order of interst it is Haruna>Mayusae>Yuki>The rest