TV / Radio [DRAMA] - [Shiritsu Bakarea Koukou] '12/04/14~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by joooooooooe, Mar 1, 2012.

1. maririn

maririn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    mari_rinnn
    Re: [DRAMA] - [Shiritsu Bakarea Highschool] '12/04/14~

after 3 ep, I totally can see this drama is mainly story about johnny jr. :glare:
    well, at least the drama is good though ;)

2. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Ah! What the hell... post didn't take.

Anyhows, I'll never understand the premise of one person beating 20 people wielding steel pipes... especially when the first shot is to the back of the head. But, I did lulz when one of the pipes almost folded in half when Tatsuya grabbed it.

Fumie was all "Son, I am disappoint" when homeboy showed up late for their showdown, but then felt bad bad when she found out he was helping some middleschooler.

She also had a 'Nam flashback when her followers called her the "Pride" of the school. OMG, you're just like my overbearing parents, thought Fumie!

But, nothing can go wrong when you have Kaoruhime on screen. [clap]

3. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

[dm]xqgmhz_120428-yyyyyyyy-03[/dm]

4. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

I saw that one and .... :rofl:

[​IMG]

5. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

Just decided to watch the first episode, my thoughts:

lolwat

I'm sorry, but I certainly hope the Johnny's boys aren't actually being serious in their engi, :lol: It's a good show to get a good laugh out of though. :XD:

But that said, I do plan on keeping up with the drama. Looks interesting, the fight scenes remind me of ultraman fight scenes where they exaggerate the attacks. [hehe]

6. oddball

oddball Member

ha ha!

ads to the story if you ask me! :p

seriously though, isnt the dude attacking with that pipe pissing himself with laughter at that though, looks like he is! :lol:

7. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

I was wondering what I just flipped to the channel to just now, and I guess it was this show

Kitarie makes a quick appearance in this episode

8. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Blah! When is this show on?! Like, it never seems to be on at the same time each week. I just caught like the last 5 or 10 minutes.

But for next week,

Don't die, Kaoru-hime... fawk the haters! :p But yeah, again, looks like a time for her to show off more of her acting skills.

Plenty of Kaour-hime today, she was just on Asian Ace an hour earlier.

9. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

I was watching Asian Ace but I didn't notice her lol

10. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki

Shiritsu Bakarea Highschool - Episode #04 120505

[dm]xqmduf_120505-yyyyyyyy-04_shortfilms[/dm]

Mirror
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzkxODc0NTIw.html[/youku]

11. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

This episode is still "The Adventure of Johnny Boys featuring some girls from AKB48" but it's still fun to watch as usual.

And the end is interesting. Look like Fumie has an eye on Tatsuya now but that vice leader of the boy group (I don't know his name lol.) look interest in Fumie as well. Love triangle!

And next week, they will focus on Kaoru and Kyomoto Taiga character! Finally they're begin to focus on someone else that not the main (Paruru, Shintaro, Hokuto, Minarun).

The theme is a bit scary. Suicide together? Japan usually pick up this case a lot.

12. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

yeah,i still fun to watch so i think i can keep watching this drama till end
    love triangle [blush]
    can't wait to watch next ep,Kaoru & Taiga XD

13. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

So, Rie made another apparition. Longer exposure please.... :gavel:

And Kaoru seems to get more prominent role next episode! :hehe:

14. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd

Just watched EPs 2 and 3, with subs from sophia-london

I am really loving this series!

As much as I love Paruru, she starts off being a complete BOSS, but I am beginning to dislike her character, I think I want to vote for the guys. I mean, I thought she would have replaced the desks for them in secret. And also thought he was great saving the kid and Paruru would have let him have the chance to give his speech. I was very surprised by Kitarie's appearance, she looks like an idol so much compared to the T4 girls.

Oh, and I really want one of Paruru's election flyers, hehe

I also love Acchan's song and how it is used here.

15. oddball

oddball Member

I agree.

I'm not really liking how, well inactive Paruru is being, so far it's all been the boys with Paruru's character not doing much she seems to be just letting them get on with things, would like her to be either secrectly helping them or opposing them more, just a bit to middle ground for me, they way her character is being played it would work if she was secrectly helping them but it seems she is not

16. Kyulmie

Kyulmie Kenkyuusei

Thoughts on EP 4 and EP 5 preview
    - IA with everyone, the girl's side is getting really hard to like, to sympathize with. They started out as cutesy girls, trying to be friendly in EP 1, something along the line of we're going to be classmates, let's get along or sth. As the series go on, it is the girl's side that is being unfriendly, ungrateful. Minarun's character in particular ticks me off.

- It is still weird seeing Kaoru in one scene and not in another. I call BS on Paruru's excuse that Kaoru was there in the beginning. Clearly, she was added later. But props to Kaoru for being the best actress out of the girl's side.

- If this trend continues, then we don't really need Yagi, Haruu, Komari and Marin. Minarun already covers the Paruru-worshipper position. It is awkward seeing them just standing there, smile, occasionally say short lines. What's the difference between Yagi's character and Haruu's? No one can tell at this point. Do we even get to know their names? I feel really bad for these 4. They could have used all this filming time for other shows and promote themselves better.

- Maya x Sayuri // Taiga x Kaoru : the Kyomo-chan's fangirl in me says no. bias aside, I'm disappointed. The girly guy and tomboy girl storyline, where is it? Why is it replaced with this suicide storyline? Suicide storyline will have a deeper meaning and impact but really, it just comes out of nowhere. Two episodes ago, Sayuri was still this confident, arrogant character.

17. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm they really feel like mornal extra's don't they, hmm maybe they will all get an episode like Karou seems to be getting but if not then yeah you are right, more than anything they are the as AKB, rather than any cting role, same as Oba, Lemon and Yagi were in Acchan's HanaKimi in Yuki's gang....

18. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Don't worry, you'll have like an Octopussy formation or something to sate the fans.

Or, at least we can hope...

19. prataz

prataz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

Like I said previously, WE NEED NEZUMI!

She will plot to take over this school after her failure to take over Majisuka.

Centre will of coz follow her to be her trusty side-kick and show the guys who's really boss.

However, as Centre will be over-powered by the guys but Gekikara will come to her rescue and bring about the much needed bloodshed.

Sado will of coz be nearby to capture all needed "Patients" to earn their insurance money.

With the boys badly defeated and the girls defenceless against the horror of Nezumi, what will Fumie do?

Will she:

Use her wealth to fight it out with Nezumi's wealth (Both of them are damn rich)

Look for a possible master to train hard and discover that to be serious, you need to give it all

Discover that she and the rest of the girls can use Octopussy formation (But still got their asses kicked by Centre)

Stay tuned for the next episode ;)

20. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

The best thing to come out of this drama so far is the intro song, and I'm not really a fan of dance music.
    Apart from Paruru, Minarun and Kaoru... what is the point in the others being there? They could have filled those spots with almost any extra. Such a waste.. casted so they could promote the crossover but actually giving them anything to do.