[Game Over] S48 Mafia X: Lustrum

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AikyiTaizne, Mar 21, 2011.

1. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Game Moderator: aakun
    Co-Mod + Writer: AikyiTaizne

Participating Members (27)
    55Cyanides
    blesseddisgrace
    Cristafari
    Decreez
    DSQ
    gideon123
    Gobolino
    issa
    Kanki
    katastr0phical1
    kirakirahanabi
    Lariemeeva
    loveandcoffee
    MaxtheMan
    MecchaMelon
    Meroron♥
    Naomi
    phantom
    polyrhythm
    ra-nyan
    Rin
    RocketStarLauncher
    sada
    Silver Rain
    sola0713
    twilightkappa
    Tyzer
    Deaths (26)
    Decreez (Night One)
    gideon123 (Night One)
    Gobolino (Night Two)
    Kanki (Night Two)
    Naomi (Night Two)
    polyrhythm (Night Three)
    katastr0phical1 (Day Four)
    DSQ (Night Four)
    55Cyanides (Night Four)
    issa (Night Four)
    phantom (Day Five)
    Silver Rain (Night Five)
    kirakirahanabi (Night Five)
    loveandcoffee (Day Six)
    ra-nyan (Night Six)
    Lariemeeva (Night Six)
    sola0713 (Day Seven)
    MechaMelon (Night Seven)
    Meroron♥ (Night Seven)
    MaxTheMan (Night Seven)
    Cristafari (Day Eight)
    Rin (Night Eight)
    Tyzer (Night Nine)
    twilightkappa (Night Nine)
    RocketStarLauncher (Day X)
    sada (Night X)
    Phases

Day Phase
    During this phase, please discuss in the thread to try and determine which players are Mafia. All votes will be done in this thread.

To place a vote, simply type VOTE: <Name of Player>. Please bold your votes so it is easy for me to see them. You can also use CHANGE VOTE: <Name of Player>. If you wish to change your vote to no one, simply type CHANGE VOTE: No Vote. Finally, you can vote for a no lynch by typing VOTE: No Lynch

The day phase will end when one player has more than 50% of the votes placed upon him/her. The phase will end as soon as the last vote is placed, this means even if you change it after, I won't count it. The day phase will also end once 48 hours have passed, this will result in a no lynch.

Keep in mind that you are only allowed to quote the role title from the PM I sent you. This is the part which says [You are ____. Something-Aligned Member]. Do not quote any other segments from the PM, or I will have no choice but to switch you out, or in the worst case, mod-kill you. You are allowed to paraphrase any information I give you, just do not quote it.

Some players may have day abilities. If you have an ability that can only be used during the day, this is the time to PM them to me.

Night Phase
    You will not be allowed to post here during the night phase.

During this phase, the mafia members will discuss with each other and decide their night kill. If you have a night ability, this is the time to PM them BOTH mods (AikyiTaizne and aakun). The night phase will end as soon as I receive and compile all the different actions for the night. Any abilities or actions sent after 24 hours has elapsed, will be ignored.

During this phase, the mafia members should also be trying to blend in and cause the town to lynch each other.

Please remember, you are not allowed to discuss the game with anyone outside of the thread unless your role permits you to do so.

Other Important Stuff
    Never Never Never edit your posts ever. You are allowed to double post in this thread. I do not care if you are editing it because you spelled something wrong, or if you slipped and left evidence by accident, you are not allowed to edit your posts.

Once again, do not discuss the game outside of this thread unless your role permits you to do so. It is considered cheating and ruins the spirit of the game. Don't do it.

In order to urge everyone to participate, every player must post at the very least, once every 24 hours. Should something come up, you can PM me and tell me, however please do your best to be active. This game is most fun when every participates.

Lastly, although I cannot enforce this. Please do not hide your online status will the game is in play. It is unfair for other players if you are simply lurking the thread, but not contributing. Do not hide as a means of redirecting suspicion.

I trust that all of you will play fairly and will follow the rules. Thank you, and have fun!

-----
    !!!Important!!!
    -----

Universal Tuning
    You are no longer allowed to quote your role title or ability name.

NOT Allowed
    Code:
    "I am Oshima Yuko, Yuko Am I Oshi - Town-Aligned Member. I am a doctor!"
    Allowed
    Code:
    "Hmm, I was the highest ranking in last year's Sousenkyo. I'll see if I can protect you tonight."
    So therefore, you may hint at your character and your abilities, but you may not outright say it. So all personal titles are withheld until death or end game.

-----

When you use your abilities.
    Please PM it to BOTH AikyiTaizne and aakun

2. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Lustrum Preview + Day Zero

Preview

Under the Ground

Her body stays perfectly still. She feels the warmth of the soil around her. Wherever she was, it was nice. There was no sound, no light, only darkness. She had been lying here for who knows how long, but she didn't care. She didn't want to move, she had nothing she had to do. This was her life, no... this was her death.

She had lost all motivation. She had been killed, she had no idea what the state of her Kingdom was in anymore. Rather, she didn't really care. She didn't want to be a Princess in the first place. This wasn't what she wanted... she was born into her destiny. She had dreams too, but it was too late now.

The world under the ground is strangely comforting. It was a life completely opposite of what she had before, but she liked it. No one would disturb her here... but something was wrong.

She had no motivation, but she still had dreams. In this place, lying here forever, her dream could never be fulfilled. But she couldn't move. She was trapped under the ground, even yelling for help would be hopeless. She began to wonder... is this what happens after you die?

Why can she breathe?

Why hasn't her heart stopped yet?

It's been several months and she hasn't eaten. She shouldn't be conscious, but she felt perfectly fine. The darkness continued to engulf her as she rots away every day. But she was a positive girl, anyone else would have surely found a way to kill themselves already.

She didn't particularly like it here, but she felt she had something she still needed to do. So she continued to live...

-----

Opening her eyes, she is blinded by the piercing light shining down on her. She hadn't been able to see for months now, where was she? No longer was she trapped, her limbs were free. She could move, she could breathe, she could see.

In front of her, a mysterious man holds up a letter. Gesturing her to take it, she accepts. This was her first interaction with anyone ever since that incident. Even now she could still feel the sour taste of the lemons.

"I don't understand what you want."

"Your answer?"

Looking over the letter again, she remembers her dream. In this Kingdom, she was the Princess. While she was here, her dream could never be fulfilled. If she left... maybe this would be for the best?

"I think I'll go after all."

The man takes a look at his watch, it just hit 12. It was time.

Before she could say anything else, a portal appeared above her head, the wind blew hard and soon her feet had left the land. Flying into the portal, this was the last time she would set her sights on the Kingdom. Her home.

-----
    Dimensional Gateway

She had awoken in a tiny hallway. She was the first to arrive. Everything she needed was already there. This was her chance, her chance to make her dream come true. She promptly gathered everything together. This was her new start.

A few moments later, her first customer arrived. Turning her head, she lets out a big smile and gave her greetings.

Welcome to the Dimensional Lemon Outlet Paradise!

[​IMG]

-----
    Boiler Room

"SENPAI!!!!!"

The young girl jerks awake, she was having a nightmare. Sweat was covering her skin, her heart was beating fast. Where was she?

Gasping for air, she slowly looks around to view her surroundings. Her nose was itchy, she wanted to scratch it... but her arm wasn't moving. Why?

Looking down, she realizes that she had been tied down to a chair. She was inside the boiler room, alone in the darkness. This scene... it felt... familiar.

"This is..."

Then she remembered. This was her last stand. The last time she was here, her senpai was looking down on her, rope in her hand. But not anymore... where did the senpai go? Why was she alone?

She could still vaguely remember the scenes from the days before. One by one, the girls fell. Slowly, everyone became savages as they attempted to kill each other. She just wanted to help. She just wanted it to stop.

But she was too weak... she was caught. She tried to talk her senpai out of it... but it was useless. It was already too late. The damage had already been done. That day, she lost her life.

"Why am I still alive...?"

Everything around her looked real. She could feel the texture of the rope, her chair was solid. What was going on?

With all these questions in her mind, she struggles to free herself; but it was useless. Appearing from the dark corner, a mysterious man comes up to her.

"Who are you?"

"I have a letter for you."

The man unties the rope that was holding her down. Standing up, the young girl stretches out her limbs. She bows to the man and offers her thanks.

"Thank you very much for your help."

The man nods and hands her an envelope. On it, her name was written in large letters. After looking at it for a second, she extends her hand and accepts the letter. Opening it, she reads it immediately.

"This is..."

Looking up at the man, he looked back down at her. Although it was dark, he was wearing sunglasses. In him, she couldn't sense any emotion. He was empty, a blank slate.

"But I'm just... I can't do anything by myself."

"What is your answer, Miss?"

She remembers the look on her senpai's face, just before she died. She was getting through to her... if only she had more time. If only she had been able to stop her then... maybe she still had the chance. She didn't want anyone else to die. She knew what she had to do.

"...Please take care of me."

Accepting the offer, she begins her preparations...

-----

Simultaneously in many other locations, letters were being read. Whatever was happening, whatever was going to happen... it needed to be stopped. One girl wasn't enough... they needed more. Each being offered a chance to fix their mistakes, a chance to live a better life, few could refuse.

It was a gathering, a gathering of the strongest, a gathering of the best. Only they could stop the terror, only they could bring salvation. Each with their own resolve... they all move forward.

Day Zero

600BC
    -----
    Ancient Civilization - 600BC

The lone girl runs through the deserted streets, kicking up the gravel as she goes. Panting for breath, she enters what seems to be the remains of an old home. As her pursuer loses sight of her, she keeps quiet until the coast is clear. The pursuer, in a state of anger, kicks away a broken jar and heads back to her hideout.

If one was to look at the state of the civilization, no one would believe that this place once flourished. No longer were the major hallmarks still standing, the streets were now covered in dust. The population had been completely eliminated... the Kingdom had fallen.

-----
    The Tower of Babel

The Tower of Babel is just another mark of victory for the group. Conquering area after area, they would collect their spoils before moving onto the next target. For their technology, transporting the Tower was a simple task. As if spitting on their architecture, the Tower of Babel is placed directly in the middle of their city. This area could no longer be considered their home.

Sitting on her throne of Tutankhamun, the leader snapped her fingers. One of the other girls who had been staring out the window responded and approached her.

Smiling, she says "You seem cranky."

The leader glares at her partner with an unsatisfied look.

"Have they found her yet?"

"Doesn't seem like it. She's a sneaky one..."

"Disgrace... how hard is it to catch one girl? She's the only one left. When she's down, we'll have completely dominated this area."

"It's nice that we have some time to rest though. Killing people sure does take a toll on me. Look at my poor arms!"

The girl pulls up her sleeves and shows off her sore muscles. The two take a close look.

"My poor baby. I guess resting is important... but that will have to wait until after she's dead. I want her gone by dawn."

"Cheh, fine. I'll go contact the others."

-----

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Lustrum Night Zero

Night Zero​

Prologue
    -----
    Isolated Island - The Rock

Sitting alone on top of a large rock, the girl looks down at the slip of paper. She lets out a sigh and looks toward the sky.

"Why me?"

As she cried to herself, she wondered if anyone would come to her side. She knew the other members were somewhere on the island, but she was scared. Which one of them would be allies... and which would hunt her?

Before long, she slowly drifts off into a light sleep. A few moments later, she is awoken by a mysterious man who hands her a letter. Reluctantly, she accepts it.

-----
    Train Station

Everything was quiet. The world around her was frozen in place. Nothing seemed right.

"No... I still have something I need to do."

Frantically searching around, she tries to figure out where she is. No one would answer her, no one was moving.

"...am I, dead?"

"I have an offer for you, miss."

A mysterious man approaches her, although everything else was frozen, this man was perfectly fine. The two were the only ones who could still move.

"What's going on?"

"I have a letter for you... perhaps you will find your answers then."

Accepting the letter, she reads it.

"...what do you want me do?"

-----
    Private Residence

"Where are you going?!"

Grabbing her lover by the wrist, she tries to stop her.

"Let go! We're over! Just leave me alone."

"But..."

"I can't even stand to look at you anymore, just let me go"

"I can't... I need you!"

Flicking her wrists, the Queen shakes herself loose. Tears streaming out of her eyes.

"We had our time together... now it's over. Good bye"

"no...don't leave..."

The King lies on her knees and begins to cry. She's unable to look up any longer. Looking down at her ex-lover, the Queen turns around and closes the door. The sounds of the King crying could still be heard.

"...It's over."

Back inside the house, the King continues to sob uncontrollably. Eventually picking herself up, she enters their previous love chamber. Waiting for her on the water bed, was a letter...

-----
    Majisuka Jyou Gakuen North Gate

"Oneechan..."

The image of her sister laughing at her remains in her mind. That wasn't her sister... it couldn't have been. Her sister would never do that... and she was already long dead.

"Where am I..."

Taking a brief look at her surroundings, she recognizes that she's in front of the school. There was something odd though, no one was around. The world around her was brighter than usual, and it felt... relaxing.

Deciding to look around, she heads inside the school hoping to find some answers. Walking along the hallway, she begins to remember everything that had happened... she was a murderer.

"No... that wasn't me... I couldn't have."

This girl was no longer alive. After death, she began to realize what she had done wrong. It wasn't right, no matter what reason she had to justify it. Her sister was gone, and no amount of fighting could bring her back. She finally regrets her actions... but it was already too late.

She had done too much, and in return, she had been punished for it. She now had all the answers, except for one. Why was her sister there... who was that? She wanted to know.

Exiting the school, she makes her way home. Heading into her room, she spots a letter lying on her desk. Picking it up, she reads it...

-----
    Residential District - Fresh Moe-Kyun-Kyun Hospital

Everyone in the Kingdom thought of her to be one of the deceased. In spite of what everyone believed, she was actually still fighting for her life. No one thought she was going to wake up.

Yet, that day actually came.

While the Doctor explained to her the things that had drastically changed in all those months while she was in coma; the only thing she could think about was about her.

That special person she loved more than anyone else was not in this world anymore...

----
    Residential District - Kingdom's Municipal Graveyard

"Why..."

Breaking into tears, she couldn't believe it was true until she saw it with her own eyes.

"Jan 16, 2011 (17:27) -- Oshima Mai"

"Why... Why..."

It wasn't fair, she was different from the rest... everything she did was flawless. Her performance was beautiful. She was beautiful. Everything about her was perfect... and... now she's gone...

The fanatic was still in shock, she couldn't understand anything at all. The Kingdom was suddenly full of pink and sparkly things, and the National Fruit was no where to be found.

Soon after, she heard footsteps approaching her.

"Miss, i have something for you"

The fan looked up to see the mysterious man; he was wearing a suit and black glasses. The wota always had a good memory. Even though she was in coma for such a long time, she was still able to remember everything about her past. She was sure she had never met this person before. It wasn't just his look.. everything about him was different.. different from what you usually saw in the Kingdom..

"Please accept it." The man extended his hands, showing her an envelope.

"..for me?"

The mysterious one nodded, making a slight smile with his lips.

The girl, still shedding her tears, opened the envelope and read the message...

"Miss... what will you do?"

The girl had no hope, nothing else to fight for. The only thought the wota had after waking up was that without her, life didn't have meaning anymore...

"I'll go."

----
    Residential District - Inner Graveyard

Deeper in the cemetery, a little girl was visiting her mother. She placed a knife in front of the gravestone.

"Mama.. I'm sorry..."

She would occasionally come to visit. Due to a massacre in the kingdom some months ago, her mother lost her life. She had a difficult time accepting her mother's death, but eventually she was able to overcome it. She found a new way to enjoy life; however, after all the changes in the Kingdom she lost all motivation, and her new "hobby" became boring to her...

----
    Residential District - Private Home

"...What's this?"

Arriving home, she notices a letter placed under her door. Wondering what it could be, she picks it up and opens it.

"Oh..."

After reading it, a smirk begins to form on her face.

"Sounds fun."

Throwing the letter aside, she packs up her belongings and proceeds to leave the house once again... As she walks out the door, she turns to look at the picture frame standing on her dresser.

"Mama... I'm going."

She grabbed the knife in her pocket.

"...to make new friends."

-----
    Kingdom's East Gate

Another pair was preparing to leave as well.

"Are you really sure about this?"

"Yes, I told you the last 3 times you asked."

"But... we just started to rule this place some months ago..."

They were the winners. No lemons anywhere to be found. The Kingdom was no more, Kingom was here to stay.

"You're the Princess. You can't just leave like this."

A few days ago, a rather different letter arrived at the castle. Somehow it passed through the security and arrived in the Princess' Room. After reading it, the Princess decided to go on a trip.

"It'll be fine, no one will know."

"You're really going to leave the Kingom unruled?"

"Don't worry, we'll just reconquer it if anything happens while we're gone."

"By the way... why are you here?"

"You didn't think I was going to let you go alone did you? Especially not after what we've been through together."

She chuckled.

"Let's go."

The Princess however, wasn't aware that a few others had received letters as well...

-----
    Island Watch Tower - Control Room

Sitting behind a control panel, the girl watches the various monitors in front of her carefully. Her job was to make sure everything on the island ran smoothly. But she didn't particularly like doing this...

"Why do we have to go through this horror..."

Watching the members, who she once considered friends, fight each other for salvation was starting to get boring. She was against this idea from the beginning, but she has no say in the matter. She could only shut up and watch.

"...this sucks."

Watching the monitors with a blank expression on her face, she resigns herself to her duties and just stops caring. Night eventually falls, and she begins to doze off.

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, she turns around to see a mysterious man looking over her.

"You're not one of the staff... how did you get in here?"

The man hands her a letter, she takes it. Before she could ask what this was, the man had already left.

Using a pair of scissors, she opens the envelope to read the contents...

-----

After having read the contents of their letters, several girls where already moving to their destination. A few were reluctant, and a few wanted to decline. Unfortunately for them, their fate was decided the moment the letter was opened.

-----
    Isolated Island - The Rock

Opening the letter, the girl on the rock begins to read it.

"..no, I can't..."

Suddenly, the clouds above her begin to swirl in one place. They all gather together as if gravity is pulling them in. The sky begins to darken and a strong wind begins to blow. Before she could even react, her body had left the comfort of the rock and she was being pulled into the dark hole...

Simultaneously in some other areas, these dark holes continue to form and many girls get caught in the vacuum as they all fly into the endless sky...

The Beginning
    -----
    Dimensional Gateway

Time continues to fly by. The long-haired beauty lies motionless on the floor as she tries to recover from her fall. The last thing she could remember was the appearance of a portal and fire engulfing her body. Another hour passes and she finally has the strength to open her eyes.

Looking around at her surroundings, she finds herself in the middle of a long corridor. For as far as she can see, darkness filled the hall; behind her was a large wall. Picking herself up, she walks down the corridor until she reaches a small booth. Standing behind the booth was a cute, familiar girl.

The girl turns to face the long-hair's direction. "Good evening. You are not alone."

"..." She looks around uneasily, although reluctant at first she finally brings herself to ask. "Where am I?"

"I don't know. I'm just like you, I woke up here not too long ago... but enough with the small talk. Let's get to the real business."

"Business? Are you running a store?"

"Welcome to the Dimensional Lemon Outlet Paradise!"

"Lemon Paradise?"

"Have a look at that bag that you're holding."

The long haired beauty looks at her hand and realizes that she had been holding onto a small pouch for quite some time. She loosens the string at the opening and takes a peak inside. Sitting inside the pouch were several coins.

"Those coins are the currency for where I come from. I guess they got transferred here too. I want you to hold onto those tightly, if there's anything you ever want to buy, you can trade those here at my store."

"I see..."

"The other girls had similar pouches as well. I'm sure you'll find a use for these coins soon enough. Oh, one last thing. Be sure to keep them safe... you never know what might happen."

"Thanks, I'll visit again."

"You can exit the corridor if you keep moving forward. I'm going to stay here. I'm just an ordinary store manager so, I will never enter that world. Nope, never ever. Have a nice trip!"

As the Fresh Lemon waves goodbye, the long-haired beauty makes her way to the end of the corridor...

-----
    Valley of the Dead

The girl decides to explore the area a bit. She grips her pouch tightly in one hand, in the other hand she continues to hold the slip of paper.

"This is terrible..."

Littering the floor were the skeletons of the defeated Romans. Men, women, children and the elderly had all been slaughtered, many of their skulls cracked.

"What am I supposed to do here?"

The girl continues to explore...

-----

"Blood... Mama, I'm so... thirsty."

-----

Tonight, the moon shone down brightly upon the ruined civilization. Feeling a slight breeze, the girl turns to face the moon. As the light enters her eyes, a strange feeling begins to resonate through her body.

-----

"Hungry... food?"

-----

The girl's stature begins to change as hair starts to form along her body. Her nose and mouth begins to extend while her muscles start to tighten. Her teeth grow sharper as the transformation is no longer reversible. As soon as she's about to reach perfection, her senses warn her of danger.

Turning her head, she lets out a piercing howl as a dark blur flies toward her direction. Not yet perfect, her speed is no match. Without even the slightest resistance, the girl is tackled by the blur.

As the two fly through the air, fangs dig into the neck of the wolf. Struggling to escape from her attacker, the wolf grabs the vampire's head as the two crash into a crumbling wall.

Using her titanic strength, the wolf slams the vampire's face straight into the concrete floor; however the vampire wasn't phased. The two distance themselves from each other quickly as the vampire's thirst continues to increase.

"Such a cute wolfy~ Your blood... I think Mama will like it."

Once again demonstrating her immense speed, the vampire disappears from the wolf's vision. Within a second, she reappears behind the wolf and rips another chunk of the wolf's neck off with her fangs. The wolf girl howls as she tries to fend the attacker off with a powerful backhand.

Demonstrating her conviction, the vampire outmaneuvers the wolf again. Tightening her nails, the vampire lunges straight for the wolf's heart. Piercing through the thick hide, the vampire grabs the wolf's heart and crushes it.

In the instant that her heart was crushed, the wolf reverted back to normal. Her body collapsed onto the floor.

"...such a tasty friend."

Satisfied, the vampire quietly enjoys her meal...

With no interest in any other parts of the wolf, she drinks all the blood from the corpse, leaving behind everything else.

"ha..ha...I smell meat..."

Having quenched her thirst, the vampire looks at her new guest and smiles...

-----
    The Tower of Babel

"Mistress, it looks like they found something."

"Let's hear it."

On her arm, a tattoo begins to glow profusely. Touching the tattoo, its colour changes and a voice can be heard on the other side. This was their tool of communication.

"We're listening."

"Mistress... this is odd. About 2 hours ago, the sky darkened and a weird hole opened up above the ruins.

"What bullshit are you spouting?"

"Just now I heard a loud howl coming from the Valley of the Dead... I think we have company."

"How can that be? We eliminated everyone in the town baring her, we even destroyed their reinforcements last week."

"I don't think they're civilians. Looking around from up here, I see a lot of shadows wandering around below. There's definitely someone here..."

"But that's not-"

The Mistress cut into the girl's dialogue. "It matters not who they are... eliminate them."

"Yes."

The other line hangs up the tattoo and grabs her spear. Standing at the top of the tower, she pulls her arm back and steadies her aim...

-----
    Bank of the Nile

After recovering their senses in the Dimensional Gateway, the four girls entered the civilization together. Exploring the area, they also gathered some necessary supplies that they would need for future survival. The moon was already high above them and they knew they would need shelter.

"Why are we breaking our backs with this worthless labour? There's a perfectly able house right over there."

"Just shut up and light the damn fire."

"Don't fucking order me around. I'll break you."

"Stop it. Food should be a priority now."

"..."

The silent girl takes out an orange from her pocket and hands it over to the leader. She then finds a comfortable place beside the river and sits down.

"It was in my pocket... I'm not sure why I had it."

The leader takes out a small pocket knife and slices the orange into 4 equal halves. She hands it to each member.

"We might as well start with this... tomorrow let's find a way to make some food."

The remaining two look at each other silently. The angry girl clicks her tongue in discontent and turns away, she takes a large bite out of her orange.

"It's sweet."

Looking at the oranges, the girl gets an idea. "Say... why don't we...?"

-----
    Olympic Stadium

After jumping out of the window, the girl was left confused. She had intended to take her life away, but she was still alive. Her legs moved perfectly fine, and no blood was coming out. After making her way through the portal, she found her way to the stadium.

"What the hell just happened?"

As she stands in awe admiring her surroundings, a chariot passes by in front of her. Blazing fast, it spins around to face her. Wondering what it was, she goes to take a closer look.

"Hello there! I was wondering if you could take me home?"

Smiling, the captain asks politely. But the chariot driver doesn't look pleased.

"My my, who might you be, young lady?"

"Takahashi Minami, AKB48's Team A Captain! Please take care of me."

"Not interested."

With an unsatisfied look on her face, the driver charges the chariot forward and sends the poor miserable captain flying. With the body of a normal high school girl, she dies instantly.

"Poor soul."

Looking back at the body, the lady shrugs.

"You're tiny."

-----

Making her way to the stadium as well, the girl spots a tiny body lying on the ground. She quickly runs up to take a closer look.

"...ooh a ribbon!"

She takes interest in the girl's hair ornament and decides to inspect her closer. Lifting the body's head up by pulling the hair, she finally sees the girl's face.

"What... you're... me?"

The two looked exactly the same. The only difference between the two were their clothes. She had been wearing the same uniform for days now and was starting to get tired of it. Why did her sleeves have to be pulled up? And why did she have to look so pale?

"Jya... HEN-SHIN"

Placing her palm on the dead girl's forehead, the two start to glow...

-----
    Sands of Time

The tiny pup curled herself up into a tiny ball. She had found a comfortable spot behind a large building to rest. The breeze was nice as it blew along her fur. She didn't know why she was here, but she was tired. She had been drinking before everything began and she couldn't hold her eyes open anymore.

"sleeeeeeeeeeepy~ *hic* *snort* *growl*"

She passed out

"ZZZZZzzzzZZzzzzzzzuyuyu~"

She was having a comfortable dream... prancing around a nice lush green field filled with flowers, butts and booze. She was the happiest little wofling in the world, and her Wolf Mama was there as well. Oh how she missed her Wolf Mama.

"I'm the happiest Oshiri in the world :cute: "

*KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH*

She heard a Chocobo. Without any warning, a loud screech began to echo inside her mind. The dream world around her began to collapse as the lush field turned into ash. The flowers all withered away. The butts, oh GOD were they dirty. And the booze... they burned away in a great fire.

The wofling was trapped, dirty butts all around her, the fire spread to engulf her body.

All she could do was howl... that damn Chocobo.

It was a nightmare.

-----
    Lover's Cove

"ATSUNEE!"

"WHO ARE YOU?!? LEAVE ME ALONE.

"IT'S ME ATSUNEE, NA NA NACHU DESU! DARUMA DA!"

"I have no relationship with you! Who are you?!"

"Don't be such a kidder Atsunee! Here, have a wing of victory!"

The princess gasped in horror as the vulgar delinquent pulled a chicken wing out of her boob. She took a huge bite out of it.

"What's wrong with you?!? Oh my god!"

She begins to run away

"Atsunee, what's wrong?!"

The delinquent starts to chase after the Princess.

"Leave me alone!!!"

Quickly turning around the corner, the Princess outmaneuvers the slow girl. Jumping into a barrel, she manages to escape from the violent ugly delinquent.

As the delinquent runs around in circles looking for her Atsunee, she begins to get tired. Resting on a flight of steps, she hears galloping footsteps approaching her. Turning her head, she is confronted by a huge chariot.

"Haaaaaaaah?!? What do you want?"

She spots the gorgeous lady riding the chariot. The lady looks down and clicks her tongue.

"Disgusting."

With a quick snap of her whip, the horse raises its hoofs. With her imminent death before her, the delinquent decides to scream her final words of goodbye.

"WE WE WE SO EXCITED"

The hooves crash down onto the vulgar girl's skull. The lady leaves with the body lying there in a pool of its own blood.

"...fun fun fun fun"

-----
    Bank of the Nile

After having set up everything for the night, the girls decided to go to bed. They had already built a nice little shelter and the smallest one was tucked in.

Unfortunately for them, a tornado suddenly blew across their camp. The girls ran to each others' aid, but it was too late. They couldn't reach other in time and the four girls all blew away in different directions.

-----
    Base Olympus

The long-haired beauty walks down the quiet street, tossing her pouch up and down as she looks at the surroundings.

"Isn't there anyone around?"

Her call returned no results. She continues to move forward. After a long stroll, she soon arrives at a cross section. Coincidentally, another girl was passing by at the same time. The long-haired beauty immediately calls for the girl while waving her arms around.

"Over here! I want to ask you a few ques-"

Before she could finish, the spear pierced through her chest. The spear hit its target dead center. Blood poured out of the girls wound. The light in her eyes begin to fade as she stares at her chest, speechless. Holding out her pouch, she looks at the stranger watching the scene.

"He...lp..."

Collapsing under her own weight, she falls over. The stranger walks up to the motionless body. Without even bothering to check for vital signs, she loots the pouch and walks away.

-----

The first night passes by as each girl looks for shelter to pass the night. What is their purpose and what has happened to this area? How will the Dimensional Lemon Outlet Paradise assist them and what are these coins?

The mysteries begin to unravel as we head into a new Lustrum...

-----

Day & Night Zero Results

4. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Dimensional Lemon Outlet Paradise

Welcome to the Dimensional Lemon Outlet Paradise!

[​IMG]

Today's Swag - Day One
    Code:
    Thor's Hammer of Justice (Extra Vote) --------------------------  5 Coins --- 2 in stock
    Divine Throne of Zeus (Self: Extra Vote) -----------------------  8 Coins --- 1 in stock
    Ancient Shield of the Titan (Protect) --------------------------  8 Coins --- 2 in stock
    Hydra's Stale Breath (Roleblock) -------------------------------  8 Coins --- 2 in stock
    Ares' Sturdy Helmet (Self: Protect) ---------------------------- 14 Coins --- 1 in stock
    S48 Mafia VII Mystery Box (???) -------------------------------- 20 Coins --- 1 in stock
    Legendary Bow of Athena (???) ---------------------------------- 50 Coins --- 1 in stock
    Holy Ankh of the Gods (???) ------------------------------------ 99 Coins --- 1 in stock

All items, unless otherwise indicated, CANNOT be used on yourself
    All items, unless otherwise indicated, are single use only

Currently Pooled Items
    Code:
    <N/A>
    To make a purchase, fill out the following form and PM it to the mods:
    Code:
    [b][u]Purchase[/u][/b]

[b]<Item Name 1>[/b]---------------------------------- <Price> --- <Amount>
    [b]<Item Name 2>[/b]---------------------------------- <Price> --- <Amount>
    To make a group purchase, fill out the form and PM it to the mods
    Code:
    [b][u]Pool Contribution[/u][/b]

[b]<Item Name 1>[/b]------------------ <# of Coins you will contribute> --- <Elect Player>
    [b]<Item Name 2>[/b]------------------ <# of Coins you will contribute> --- <Elect Player>

About Group Purchases:
    You may discuss in the thread what items you wish to purchase together, however all contributions will be done ANONYMOUSLY. You will not know who played a part in the purchase of an item. When making the contribution, each player that contributes will ELECT someone, this player can be ANYONE. Once the item has been purchased, the player with the most votes will receive the item. If the votes are tied, it will be given randomly to one of the players with the highest votes.

-----
    !!!Important!!!
    -----

Ye Olde Shoppe Rules

Code:
    1. You may only use 1 item per night, some may be usable during the day
    2. You are allowed to buy as many items as you want
    3. You are allowed to discuss item purchasing strategies during the Day in the thread
    4. You may NOT ask someone to prove their alignment by exploiting the shop
    5. You are only allowed to use the shop if your role indicates that you can
    6. You are allowed to share the amount of coins you have, but be careful
    7. You may not share the amount of coins you contributed to a currently pooled item, HOWEVER you may claim that you contributed

Word of Advice
    The coins give off a strange feeling... it may be wise to always have at least one with you at all times.

(Change the zoom settings in which you view the forum if the shop doesn't appear nicely)​

5. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Re: [Phase Null] S48 Mafia X: Lustrum ~START, NOT YET~

DAY 0 UPDATES

- all the players will notice i also sent your pms to teri. he wanted to see them x_x (and sending pms is way harder than it looks so i wasnt going to send them twice xD) this is not happening anymore, we can't check if the players checked their pms if we send it to more than 1 person. only the first pms had AT as one of the recipients.

- you will notice the role pms include the "you can't share anything but your role title" line in the introduction. since this rule was eliminatated, please ignore it. as you can read in the new rules; you can't share your Role title anymore.

- some Roles and abilities could be confusing (also the way i wrote them, i'm sorry for that m(-.-)m). if you have any doubts, please send me a pm and i'll explain it to you.

-- ALL ROLE PMs SENT --

6. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

It's now Day One. -48 hours left

-- Players that checked their PMs (19/27) --

0: No Lynch ()

Resting Players (27): 55Cyanides, blesseddisgrace, Cristafari, Decreez, DSQ, gideon123, Gobolino, issa, Kanki, katastr0phical1, kirakirahanabi, Lariemeeva, loveandcoffee, MaxtheMan, MecchaMelon, Meroron♥, Naomi, phantom, polyrhythm, ra-nyan, Rin, RocketStarLauncher, sada, Silver Rain, sola0713, twilightkappa, Tyzer

[​IMG]

7. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

and re-quoting this:

and as long as you have questions about your roles/the coin system/etc, please PM us or ask here in the thread if you think its something we could answer you here.

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: [Day One] S48 Mafia X: Lustrum

Checking in.

I'll look over the material later on and give my thoughts then.

Assuming they haven't been posted by someone else already.

9. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

'bout to head out in a few. I believe that Gekikara is back.

Also...hahaha on the rebecca black references.

10. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

YUSS, KING JURINA AND QUEEN RENA ARE BACK <3 And drunken werewolf!

Also, is anyone else ready to have a ball? :awesome:

11. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

:fear:

I lol'ed.

Anyways, checking in. Haven't read the write-ups yet since they're so massively long...

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Checking in, too.

Oh god, I have no idea if I want to do an analysis or not. It'd take forever. xD I wonder if I should even bother doing a color-code thing. o.o

13. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

oh my god. this is beautiful ;o;

14. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

Checking in, yet another Rebecca Black reference that I see :fp:
    And no analysis now since school is starting so...

Later guys ! :p

15. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

Damn, this game looks epic already.

Checking in, will post again once I've read the writeup and stuff.

16. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Checking in. This is... huge. And full. I hope I can play a good game this time XD.

17. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I feel like we all have our hands tied, somehow... =/

18. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure if we should actually do an "analysis". It'll take forever. :D But what is this awesomeness :omfg: I'm loving the references to previous mafia games :awesome:

And holy frack, is mama killer a vampire now? And there's a cannibal :panic: lols to Daruma stalking Princess Atsunee :XD:

I'm sure you guys have already noticed, but the code numbers refer to which mafia games the characters are from, so that may be helpful. What's interesting is all those who died are unknown alignment. I guess it goes along with the story/writeup in that we really have no idea what we are doing here. Perhaps some recruiting will be happening, more cult stuff? :hehe:

Can't believe how Takamina was killed :lol: and then she's found by another Takamina, probably from a different mafia game. So I'm guessing there's going to be characters with the same member from various games maybe? That's going to be confusing :^^;:

Who wants to make lists? :XD:

19. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

:fear:
    I nominate Naomi.

20. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

47 hours left

-- Players that checked their PMs (20/27) --

0: No Lynch ()

Resting Players (27): 55Cyanides, blesseddisgrace, Cristafari, Decreez, DSQ, gideon123, Gobolino, issa, Kanki, katastr0phical1, kirakirahanabi, Lariemeeva, loveandcoffee, MaxtheMan, MecchaMelon, Meroron♥, Naomi, phantom, polyrhythm, ra-nyan, Rin, RocketStarLauncher, sada, Silver Rain, sola0713, twilightkappa, Tyzer