[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

AKB48 major market is still Japan. I don't think they are able to grab Thailand market as BNK48. BNK48 is Thailand local artist, AKB48 is not.

• Like Like x 2
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It makes little sense to try to compete in countries where a local sister group has been established.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I believe those are not AKB's 17th generation.

4. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Thailand is much smaller market. A lot of event, no matter how small, does not sell out at all. Even Thai fans are wondering if AKB48 is coming again because the sale is pretty bad.

It sold out every time, so...?

I am definitely buying ticket if there's one (or at least, enter the lottery)

Yeah, well, I don't see how this explain anything.

5. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Is this real ? Stage48 cannot be used anymore ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    yes, this reply is just an illusion

7. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Ok its still working i was panicking my bad

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

IT'S ALIVE! i was seriously worried

9. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    is it on??? IS IT ON??

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    It's alive!

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Here's some VERY big news for us idol-starved wotas in Europe - on 10/31 to 11/2, eight members (Erii, Manami, Renacchi, Sahoo, Chori, Mogi, Ayanan and Yukarun) will be performing at Manga Barcelona in Spain. This looks like it'll be the first AKB48 concert in Europe for 9 years. Follow the Manga Barcelona Twitter account for info (in Spanish): https://twitter.com/MANGAbcn/status/1185137113295216640

Official news page (again in Spanish): https://www.manga-barcelona.com/es/...ol-akb48-numero-uno-japon-manga-barcelona.htm

That's the good news, but unfortunately I also have some bad news - tickets already appear to be sold out for Friday and Saturday :(:
    https://proticketing.com/ficomic/es_ES/entradas/evento/15973

Therefore for now at least I won't be booking any plane tickets. We do have at least one Stage48 member based in the city so hopefully more news will be forthcoming from local sources...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

There are still tickets for October 31st.

But... this is too sudden for me to even consider it. What the actual fuck.

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've edited my original post (my errors, due to trying to do this in a hurry during a busy day at work). If Thursday is the only day for which tickets are available then it's probably no-go for me too at such short notice, but if the concert that day is in the late afternoon or evening then an overnight stay might be possible. It would help if they published a detailed schedule.

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ah
    such a short notice and only thursday available. I'd have consider saturday, oh well ...

18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    According to this tweet it looks like the schedule is as follows:

Thursday 18:00: 'Dance & Greet' (?)
    Friday 15:00: Concert
    Saturday 10:30: Concert
    plus signing sessions (times to be confirmed).

(Having had time to reflect on this, while it looks like an overnight for me on the Thursday might in fact be possible it's not really that good for me. Therefore I think I'll have to give this a miss, but if Saturday tickets do become available again in the next few days then I might be able to arrange something.)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It seems we can thank Emika for this gift

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. mmaria002

mmaria002 Kenkyuusei

Hi there! I've been following Stage48 for a long time, today I made an account in order to help and translate, since I am from Barcelona and I've been to Manga several years.

About AKB48 activities:
    You can check the program here. Manga informed that they are uploading the info, during these days we will know more about AKB48 activites.
    Concerts: They confirmed that the concerts will be only Friday and Saturday. [tweet]
    Signing sessions: They are working about signing sessions, so they can't confirm that we are going to have them [Info in english].
    Dance&Greet: On this tweet Manga is saying "Will you dare to dance with them the [Koisuru] Fortune Cookie at the main stage?". It looks like they will teach the intro&chorus of Koisuru and we will dance together, along with another activity, like talking or something (this is just a speculation, take with a grain of salt). Manga confirmed that this activity is completely free, you don't need to buy anything [tweet]
    Meet&Greet: It is only confirmed 1 Meet&Greet, Friday 11h-12h.

About Manga / Saló del Manga Tickets:
    (This year they changed the name to "Manga Barcelona", but people keep calling "Saló/n del Manga")
    There are still tickets for thursday 31st, you can buy it from the official site here.
    When tickets are sold-out, it's almost impossible to get some in an official way. Sometimes they sell more tickets at the ticket office at the same day, only if the capacity decreases (usually at afternoon). If you want to get some tickets for friday/saturday, the best option is buying second-hand. There are a lot of people who moves around using twitter, so give it a try either searching with "manga entrada [friday/saturday]" or tweeting about it and using hashtags/user. The 4-day ticket is also sold-out, so you can search it using "abono 4 días".

AKB-related activities:
    • Saturday and sunday, Emika Kamieda (ex-NMB48 member) will be doing an "Idol Workshop". It doesn't specify what she will do, but we can expect singing and dancing activities.
    • Saturday morning (just after AKB48 concert) it's the "Idol Contest". It's a contest where people does cosplay and dance idol songs. Usually 80% of participants does anime-idols, either boys or girls. Sometimes there are people who also sings the song.
    • Sunday morning there is dance exhibition and idol exhibition. They are a lot of groups from the city/country who presents themselfs at Manga and does 10-15minute dance exhibition. You can expect some idol music (last year one group covered Flying Get).
    Hope it helps ! :D

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1