[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

They are performing a new song that they are part of, I don't think it's a problem at all. Some of these graduated members haven't performed for a very long time and it's a great thing for their fans (like me) to be able to see them on stage again. Besides it's rare of them to bring graduates on stage now. and I think this can help to give a bit of positive attention to AKB.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Oh that's cool they'll actually be there for the song. Is the song like popular or something? It's a nice song, but I would imagine AKB should be focusing on their next release tbh.

3. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Well, it's their latest song.

Trying to release a new single right now when there is still no info on HS event of Shitsuren Arigatou will just result in huge flame. At least it will be after they decided on how to progress with online events, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ^
    It's nice that their appearences are not only for the MV though.

The "Sustainable" handshake events that were postponed because of the pandemic are rescheduled as online events (See the AKB48 blog)
    Mion and Zukki are doing tutorials for the upcoming events on Youtube

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Instead, AKB should be focusing on how they can get back attentions from back then. Performing an original song that sends a clear message for coronavirus, the current world focus, and some legendary members on the stage, I don't think it's a bad idea at all.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So they will use this solution for the Sustainable handshake event, but what about the Shitsuren, Arigatou handshake events? From what I remember they also planned it and everything was cancelled, right? I hope they will be able to find a solution for everything soon. Once it's all fixed, I think they'll be able to release new singles. I miss AKB ;_; I know there are many things going on especially the pandemic, but even without this, AKB singles and TV content are so rare since 2019. I miss them... I hope someday they'll do more singles and shows ;_;

I also wanted to say Miion looks so pretty in the video! I like her hairstyle like this. Zukkii was cute too!

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've got some interest in this as I have some Shitsuren, Arigatou HS tickets that I'd planned to use on my trip to Japan at the end of April which I had to abandon. STU48 similarly had to cancel HS events and they're offering to ticket holders a choice of not only video chat but also photo signings, virtual 2-shots and online mini-live perfornances. Both AKB48 and STU48 use Chara-Ani to organise HS events so it'd be great if the same things are offered for Shitsuren, Arigatou HS ticket holders but who knows, we'll have to wait and see. I've heard a lot of negative stuff about the WithLIVE app so I really don't want to accept that as an option but refunds will be a hassle. The fact that it took two 11-minute videos to explain how to use the app doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

That at least is one good thing about the videos! Both girls looked very pretty indeed. <3

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Hanarete itemo
    08/23 CDTV performance

• Like Like x 2
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Happy to see them all smiley and healthy!

Acchan's hair tho... is it for some job?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Ah, our beautiful Team A girls performing together again. . . :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Mariko also has a short video on het instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEOWYU0AT3p/

(tbh, I have one gripe about this, that's, when you have a song about social distancing .... you probably should observe it yourself backstage as well or at least in everything you release onto the internet, because it undermines the message of the song. just my 2 cents)

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    One second for Yuiyui and each of the other girls. Yeah, that's precisely what AKB needs.

14. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

:inlove: AtsuMina, :cute: Marikosama, :flower: Tomochin

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Yes :)
    hanazakari.jpg

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I'm pretty sure they'll do the same for Shitsuren HS events, but they wanted to get rid of the Sustainable one first. The post itself said they will announce details for Shitsuren transfers at a later date. If they are smart, they'll want get that out of the way asap too so they can release a new single and offer the online talk as the original benefit, like NMB and STU did with their new singles.

There is a difference that with STU HS, they had special slots (that each member could unlock if her HS sales reached a certain amount) that would offer a guaranteed 2S or sign. Only if you had those tickets you can exchange them for a 2S or sign now, otherwise you can only pick from online talk or live (you can choose to use 2S or sign tickets for any of these 2 options as well, if you prefer). In AKB's case, while they offer benefits like 2S and sign in some slots, they are lottery based (well, technically mini game on a tablet) and not guaranteed. So the transfers would definitely work differently. For the Sustainable HS that they are transferring to online talk, they already announced that there will be none of these benefits, it will be just online talk. So I'm not too optimistic that AKB would offer these things for Shitsuren either.

20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I think you're right, they'll try and nake it simple so that they can get all of this out of the way as quickly as possible and then they can release the 58th single. Even so I guess it'll take a while to schedule online chat sessions to include every member of 48G but it'll still be simpler than offering alternatives such as online photo signings.

EDIT: Looks like the Sustainable online chat application round deadlines have been extended by a few days and won't now finish until 9/2:
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12619975041.html

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020