[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Literally no chance

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    As much as I love the two seasons of AKB0048 anime, I'd say the chances of that getting a third season is very slim.

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    AKB48 x Nano universe collabration
    7th and 8th vidéos

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    tbh it's better if you just stick to macross since I'm pretty sure AKB0048 is a carbon copy of macross lol

5. Ran Mine

Ran Mine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kubo Satone, Sato Sumire
    can someone explain steps to do AKB48 online handshake for overseas fans?

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I only have a VISA debit card, and I tried to buy something on the official IZ*ONE Japan store (not quite AKB but I think they operate similarly) and it worked.

7. ossan

ossan Member

2020/11/23 AKB48 eSports Fes

• Like Like x 3
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I can provide some guidance, however as this is based on just one online meeting withn Komiharu a couple of weeks ago (as I described in the 'Your AKB48 Experiences' thread) I'm not 100% I can remember eveything but here goes:

Firstly create an account at https://mg.withlive-app.com/akb48 (on any device including a PC or laptop).

When you've done that and logged in, you'll see a side menu (you may need to click on the three horizontal bars to display it), these are the top 4 lines which you'll need to access:

menu.jpg

First is 'Serial Code Input' - this is where you enter the codes from the tickets which come with the CDs.
    Second is 'Confirm the Entered Code' - here you'll see a single link 'AKB48' - click on it to confirm the ticket numbers you've entered, then click on the green bar at the bottom which takes you to a menu where you can choose members and slots.
    Third is 'List of Reserved Events' - here you'll see confirmation of the members and slots you've reserved.
    Fourth is 'My Page' - this is where you upload an image of the photo page of your passport.

Now you'll need to download and install the 'WithLIVE Meet&Greet' app on a phone or tablet. Once you've done that, log in with the username and password which you created earlier. There's a full guide in Japanese on the website but I'm going to link to a slightly different version on the King Records site as it has an additional summary page at the end with numbered steps which I can refer to below: http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/images/akb48.withlive-instructions.pdf

1. You'll see a list of the slots you've reserved in time order. There's an entry button (入室') on each one but pressing it will have no effect until at least 10-15 minutes before the slot starts and even then nothing will happen until you get a notification pop-up on your phone or tablet. (For my chat with Komiharu the notification came up about 10-12 minutes before the slot started.)
    2. You'll then go into a waiting area with a screen with a message '本人認証まで...番目' where '...' is a number. Click on '順番更新' in the top right about every minute or so to refresh the screen and to see the number go down. When it reaches 5 or less, press the green button '本人 認証 へ' to enter the ID verification step.
    3. Press 'OK' to confirm.
    4. You then need to wait until a staff member contacts you (for me with Komiharu it took about 5 minutes).
    5. When that happens a yellow message bar will appear in the top left of the screen and the staff member will speak to confirm that your ID is accepted and to ask you if you understand that no image or video recording is permitted.
    6. You then enter the final waiting area with a number with your place in the queue. I expected it to count down to '1' before I connected to Komi but with her (and with the IZ*ONE members I chatted to using a similar version of the app) I was connected when the number reached '2'.
    7. Time to chat with your oshimen! :) Note that your face doesn't appear anywhere in the screen and that an orange countdown timer will appear in the top left near the end which will turn red just a split second before you get cut off.

Again just to reiterate, I can't guarantee that this is 100% complete or accurate but I'm sure that this will provide useful help to anyone who wants to enter an online HS event!

9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    additionally, I'd advice you to get in line 15 minutes before the slot starts .... I entered when the slot started, and the number in step 2 remained at 9 for the whole timeslot, 15 minutes before the end it went back up to 10 .... and I never got past step 2
    I have no idea if that was due to an error on my side, a technical glitch, or just because there were more people waiting and I just never got to the front of the line

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

Full version

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    While no one knows who will appear yet, NHK has announced the hosts for the NHK Kouhaku

"NHK has announced the hosts for the “71st Kohaku Uta Gassen”. Uchimura Teruyoshi and anchor Kuwako Maho will serve as general moderators. Actor Oizumi Yo will lead the white team while actress Nikaido Fumi has been chosen for the red team."

https://aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie...-to-host-nhks-71st-kouhaku-uta-gassen/109788/
    https://www.nhk.or.jp/kouhaku/mc/index.html

For those who live in Southern California, Japan Hollywood Network will be showing it on channel 44.1 on tape delay as in previous years. However, while in the past they showed it at 7 pm New Year's Eve and noon on New Year's Day, this year both showings will be at noon. [The notice is not on their website yet, but I saw an on air notice.]

P.S. for Red; I am one of those over 70 people who watches.

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Gonna tune in this year then, hopefully I’ll find the channel on my tv

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    At long last King Records has announced details of the replacement online individual HS events for 'Shitsuren, Arigato' for people (like myself) who are holding tickets for cancelled events in Japan from earlier this year:
    https://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/info/003503.html

These will take place on a number of dates over a period of time from 11/28 this year until 3/14 next year.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

One step closer to a new single announcement. Maybe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I really want to believe so. I doubt it'll be released this year but maybe January or February... please :cold:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Question, so if I buy CDs of Shitsuren, Arigatou that come with the event ticket, I will be able to automatically apply for the members I want, correct? No lottery? And they'll allow foreigners? And how many seconds do you get per CD?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It all worked well for me a few weeks ago - I entered the codes for the 3 CDs I had, I chose an individual slot with Komiharu and it seemed to me that my reservation was immediately confirmed. There was no need for me to enter any address and I was able to download and use the WithLIVE app without any issues here in the UK. My passport was accepted OK as ID. I’m not sure exactly how long I got with Komi but I’d guess for the 3 tickets together it was about 10 seconds or so.

(Note that the current application window on the WithLIVE website is for people who are transferring *theater* edition tickets bought through Chara-ani for the cancelled events in Japan from earlier this year. Presumably sometime soon there’ll be another application opportunity for people with tickets from limited edition regular CDs.)

19. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    If you have tickets that come with limited edition -- no, King Record said that the October events were the only online talk event for Shitsuren Arigatou single. They are planning a lottery for gift from member though.

Right now is the application period for replacement events for individual HS with ticket that come with theater edition. If you actually have this ticket, I'll gladly explain the process here. (It's quite long so I won't do it if no one is interested)

20. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Basically about $30 for a little around 10 seconds...interesting. Thanks for the explanation!

I haven't bought any CD yet which is why I wanted to confirm first before I bought anything. Guess it's better for me to wait for now, yes?