[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    awesome setlist, can wait to see the broadcast. TBS March 10

Last edited: Feb 19, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 5
  3. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    AkiP and Yukirin radio

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Thanks for sharing!

We discussed this in discord but I thought it would be nice to share it here too for more people to know:

Aki-P hasn't met Yukirin directly ever since the collab with WACK in 2021.

Interesting part for me, from 13:26 they started talking about how new AKB is different from old AKB:
    • Aki-P says the management was changed.
    • New management, most staffs are recent hires from last few years and younger than Yukirin.
    • Current members are serious and hardworking, as in nobody ask *"Why me??"* or *"Why that girl's costume is like so and so while mine is..."* anymore. (as per Yukirin's example)
    • Current staffs are seriously trying to Rebuild AKB, and Aki-P is letting them do it

at 15:35 AkiP said he has a song for AKB that probably will sell really well :eek:
    (on the level of HebiRote, Koichun, 365nichi no Kamihikouki)
    Yukirin was surprised at this reveal and would have liked to sing it, but she's graduating [hehe]
    Aki-P teased her that if only she stayed for one more single, perhaps she would be able to.... :D

Aki-P's aware of the voices telling him that AKB48 can't be left like this, but he's adjusting to the staff's plans of rebuilding AKB and the "special" song will be his contribution to that.

Aki-P also says Yukirin better be happy in life after graduation too..... he must be aware of some graduated members not being exactly happy in the news... :|

They confirm ColorCon Wink was made to relive the old AKB songs right from the intro.

At 26:26 Aki-P says he doesn't choose the center and senbatsu for 48G and 46G anymore since quite a while ago.
    He is leaving it to the "hardworking" staffs to choose, and they usually just ask him for confirmation in the end.

I apologize if there's any mistake, and feel free to add anything I missed!
    Rare to see Aki-P talk a lot about AKB stuff lately!

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  5. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thanks for the summary...

Which unhappy graduated members do u refer to? The one with biggest scandal post-graduation is Mariko? Nacchan is still carrying her mental health problems she had before she entered akb (ocd, eating disorder/body dysmorphia). Acchan got to a rough start but she is thriving. The rest are doing pretty okay-ish?

6. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Yes I was mainly referring to Mariko's recent case.

=========================
    Yuiri dropping hints on her produced stage (shonichi on Feb 22)

What I can understand:
    • 1. Will be a bit different style from her previously produced stage, Let's Go KKS.
    • 2. It will have a bit of different direction, might be hard to guess, but will still have the feel of Yuiri, she says.
    • 3. Will have hard (meaning complex) songs, but not like energetic full-power type.
    • 4. There will be songs that fans can chant on, as well as some that she'd like them to decide a fanchant on.
    • 5. Possibility of KKS performing it? KKS joined the practice several times, but they are busy with their own stages so maybe later in the future.

==================
    BTW the Shonichi (debut) performers list for Yuiri produced stage are already out: (for Feb 22)
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12840845640.html
    Sahhoo, Mahopyon, Yuiyui, Naruchan, Shitao, Kurumin, Manaka, Erii, Remitan, Ayamin, Serika, Miion, Orin, Yuiri, Zukky and Zunchan!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Patrick

Patrick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamina, Sayanee
    Even with the volume cranked to 11 I can barely here anything.

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Discover new charms of Kusatsu! AKB48 x Gunma Prefecture collaboration! A relaxing mini-walk in Kusatsu!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    20240220_173243.jpg

Odaeri & Berin will go to Bandung

Only 2 but I think it's enough JKT48, AKB48, & MNL48 will unite to be one group in this festival

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Since yesterday and for the next 2 days, AKB is officially AKB48 [hehe] The group has currently 30 members and 18 Kenkyuusei. This is the right moment to have articles saying 'AKB48 is a group with 48 members' lol. Also interesting to note, for the first time in months, AKB is not the 48 group with the most pending graduations anymore... it's now STU with 7 (AKB has 6).

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    2024 Coming of Age 'Behind':

• Like Like x 3
  12. sudolicious

sudolicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    bNq
    Long time no see,

I'm walking a trip down memory lane and I remembered the first AKB concert I watched. This must have been prior to 2012, so the concert could be even older. The concert in question had a very big set build on stage (I think?) and one of the first songs (like first 5 or so) performed was Ooogoe Diamond. I distinctly remember Takamina being shown there.

That's really all I know. In the version I had I think it was split up into two days, and before day 1 there was some BTS material and stuff.

I'm going through all the wikis and all the google searches currently, but maybe, just maybe, someone of you just might recognize this very obscure request of mine :D

Thanks!

I remembered one more thing just now: Also on the set list was some "dakishimete" song. I'm searching up and down to find the title. Google isn't too helpful because apparently there were two other songs since than since had that word prominently featured

found the latter song. It was 抱きしめちゃいけない. Now just to cross search. Finger's crossed it'll be that easy...

slowly but steadily I'm finding more pieces of the puzzle. River was also in that set list and also among these two other songs. I think.

I HAVE THE NAME

FUCK YES

It was the Seibu Dome thing

Here's a treat for enduring my rambling

Now let's see if there's still a rip somewhere.

mod edit: please do not create dedicated threads for requests like this, also, do not ask for download links to paid content

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  13. rmn89

rmn89 Member

w
    weird, ive been doing the same. listening to their old songs and watching all their old concerts and ads in youtube.
    i think its because it near Yukirin's graduation, which will make all the "old OG AKB pioneer" officially over. karakon wink also sounds really nostalgic that it made me want to walk down the AKB discography memory lane. ive been a fan since 2011 and somehow i still managed to find a new favorite song. this time is "guuzen no juujiro". found the song when seeing an ad about bicycle LOL. its an overall a "setsunai" feeling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Short PV for 'Weekly Playboy' #14 (on sale 3/18) with still pics of Berin, Kururun, Manaka and Masaru plus 5 other KKS (Chanhina, Sorara, Aichan, Yukinee and Azu):

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2024
    • Like Like x 7
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Preview video from Weekly Playboy with Azu, Chanhina, Yukinee, Sorara and Aichan:

It's to publicise a new series in the magazine called 'AKB48 in Reiwa' which will look at the members of 17, 18 and 19th Gens, the 'Reiwa Generation'.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Latest group photos from March 17 Spring Concerts:
    Noon Concert

[​IMG]

Evening Concert
    [​IMG]

Also today March 17 marks the first day for Naruchan as 4th Soukantoku/GM!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Some pics with previous holders of the title:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Full sizes: https://imgur.com/a/S2adcjL
    Sources

Can't wait! It asks the interesting question of "Why chose AKB48 in this Reiwa era?" to the new girls.
    Looks like it will start tomorrow March 18 at 12PM JST in Weekly Playboy NEWS and Weekly Playboy Plus! (「週プレNEWS」&「週プレ プラス!)

• Like Like x 4
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Two Spring Concert digest videos from Oricon:

Afternoon concert with 19ki introductions and KLP48 member transfer announcement:

Evening concert with Berin and Odaeri graduations, Naru taking over as Soukantoku and 17ki promotions from KKS to regular members:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
  20. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    It does start today March 18 at 12PM JST!
    Azu's interview is the first one to be revealed!
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/news/entertainment/2024/03/18/122587/
    more on her thread :
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/yagi-azuki-azu.24412/page-3#post-1822947

===================
    Overall the surprise announcements from the spring concerts were:
    • 655d82e4-s.jpg
      19th generation KKS reveal link1 link2
    • lnomEhzuyRpAx9gh.jpg
      Gyoten Yurina, Kurosu Haruka and Yamane Suzuha will be transferring to KLP48 as 1st gen members effective June 1, 2024 link link2
    • 3f04c0cc-s.jpg
      17th generation KKS promoted to regular members
    • Ano Natsu no Bouhatei will get its official MV :1st: link
    • b49ef983.jpg e648ec3a-s.jpg
      17th, 18th and 19th gen members will have Live Tour around Japan, titled "AKB48 17th gen Promotion Commemoration LIVE! New member greetings ~ We are AKB48 ~"(translated) link
    • GI41xStbUAAGoYE.jpg
      TV Tokyo drama adaptation of [Stardust Telepath] in July of which AKB members will audition for the roles. link
    • ee152a18-s.jpg
      AKB48 Theater Renovation from Sep 2 - Dec 7 link
    • 13fae90c-s.jpg
      While the renovation is ongoing, members will do Live Tour around Japan (separate from the other tour mentioned above)
    • f7549a71-s.jpg
      The delayed Aki-P's Original Stage will debut on the 19th Anniversary (Dec 8, 2024)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
    • Like Like x 3