[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yes, I know that Rena and Churi are not managed by AKS, but I don't know exactly when they move. But after those 2 we don't hear anything anymore. I don't think suddenly there is zero 48G talent interest from another agency or zero interest from the members to be in another agency, that would be strange. Only after a long time this happens again with Jurina. So I felt like there are some restriction that prevent the girls to be managed by other agency. Jurina felt like a special case where AKS aren't going anywhere with her. Probably if they felt they aren't going anywhere with Sakura, it will happen to Sakura too. If Sakura do manage to be as famous as Paruru (in terms of recognition) while still under AKS, I'm not sure AKS would let Sakura go to another company, because money.

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't think this is true at all... Some girls who are not even popular/pushed while being in AKB, still manage to get good agencies just after their graduation and have work. For examples, Morikawa Ayaka, Maeda Mitsuki, Maeda Ami, Iwata Karen, etc. all these girls found agencies (some of them got good ones) and are being active more than they've ever been while they were in AKB. (not yet for Mitsuki & Aamin since they just joined their agency, but let's see). If the less known girls got contracts, I'm sure the more popular girls (like Sakura, etc.) would have no problem to get interest from agencies.

Of course, none of the girls will say it. But it's pretty obvious that it's the case. None of the girls from 11th gen until now got into any agencies, but when they graduate, they find agencies and find work... if they could have done that while being in AKB, I'm sure they would do it. also I can understand why management would prefer to manage the girls and get money, but by now they don't look like they're able to push the girls that much. There's no real subunits or solo debut, barely any girls getting acting roles or lead roles in "real" dramas, etc. it would be much better for the group to let the girls have agencies to manage them well...

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    It was announced at the same concert I mentioned above.

Gyomu Renraku. Tanomuzo, Katayama Bucho! in Saitama Super Arena

The announcement was simply buried by Acchan's graduation announcement but I remember getting impressed by Churi getting avex.

BTW, I actually started a thread about agencies almost 5 years ago. I think it was the first thread I made.[hehe]

[DISCUSSION] AKB48 Members Agency. Which is better?

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Actually, thinking about it now, except for TTMC/DDMC (who are both being ignored anyway) are there any members who are under AKS and who got a real solo debut, real subunit, apparition in a non-AKB drama (I won't even speak of lead roles since I'm pretty sure it didn't happen)? I think none of this happened... I can think of Paruru & Annin who got roles in dramas and all, but they're under agencies. Sayanee will have a solo debut, but she isn't under AKS. what is AKS doing exactly? they do have AKB dramas where they use the members. But they also had this before with old gens who had agencies, and it wasn't an issue. I have no idea why they don't just let the girls have agencies. If you look back at AKB past members, some less known girls still had agencies and promotions despite being "ignored" inside of AKB. the dramas, subunit and solo made the group more fun... There's probably a reason why they don't let members get into agencies while being in the group anymore, but I have no idea what that reason could be, or how does it make the group (or members' careers) better.

Right now Sakura got a role (I don't think it's a big one) in a non-AKB drama. But that's the only example I can find. I'm pretty sure there are agencies interested in Sakura. She would get more opportunities and promo if she had an agency. Sadly she can't have it unless she graduates, and graduating is obviously not possible for her as she's not established yet, and still young & building her popularity. Having an agency while being in 48G would make her career much better. I think so. Let's hope that Jurina getting into an agency means that management might allow some girls to do it too~

5. Rurouni

Jurina do get non AKB drama (lead role in Death Cash) and Sakura get a role in Doctor Y (spin-off from Doctor X). So AKS do try with their two top (or more correctly, top two) talents to get them a non AKB job. Probably because of it they realize that it is a hard thing to do. Both of this job is relatively new.

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

great news! I hope it won't be an only exception and they'll let other girls to join agencies too.
    I think one of the major reasons why AKS got in decline is because they become greedy and stopped allowing members to join other agencies thus reducing greatly their chances to get more outside jobs, exposure and new fans. I think it's about time AKS reconsider their "isolation" policy and try to regain AKB's popularity with old system when members had agencies and were busy with outside work. desperate times call for desperate measures!

7. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

It's great news another member has finally entered an agency after so long. But the agency is kind of disappointing. It isn't a top level agency afaik. The big names from akb in the past all went into ohta pro, ogi pro, or watanabe. But at least the outside work will increase, and hopefully more members will be allowed to join agencies from now on.

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm pretty sure there are bigger agencies who would take Jurina... Oscar Pro (good agency) took Maeda Ami and Maeda Mitsuki, they are 2 less known members. Ricchan got in a really good agency (related to avex). Not sure how Jurina didn't get in a big agency, I wonder why they decided for that one... but still, congrats!

9. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Now that Paruru will graduate at the end of 2016, and Ano Hi no Jibun would most likely be performed on the beginning of 2017, who will take her place?

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Yuria is already in the Ano Hi no Jibun senbatsu (the 2016 documentary song).

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Renacchi then?

12. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    What about Mikurin?I said just for the fackt that Paruru hugged once!lol

13. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I'm guessing it's going to be someone from the lineup. It has always been like that. Someone from the lineup gets pushed up and another member subs in for the pushed up member.

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    AKB48 Group 2017 Official Calendar announced!

http://www.hmv.co.jp/artist_AKB48_000000000335453/item_AKB48グループ-オフィシャルカレンダー2017_7370735

First calendar without AKB48 1st gen members. They really dropped Yuria and Renacchi.

Senbatsu:
    Team A: Yokoyama Yui, Iriyama Anna
    Team K: Muto Tomu, Mukaichi Mion
    Team B: Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki
    Team 4: Okada Nana, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Takahashi Juri
    Team S: Matsui Jurina, Kitagawa Ryoha
    Team KII: Furuhata Nao, Takayanagi Akane
    Team E: Suda Akari, Goto Rara
    Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka, Ota Yuri, Suto Ririka
    Team M: Shiroma Miru, Yagura Fuko
    Team BII: Yabushita Shu
    Team H: Sashihara Rino, Kodama Haruka
    Team KIV: Tomonaga Mio, Miyawaki Sakura
    Team TII: Matsuoka Hana
    Team NIII: Kitahara Rie, Nakai Rika, Kato Minami, Takakura Moeka

My comments:

AKB
    No first gens... I don't know what to think. But it's nice for them to drop Yuria. Hopefully this continues on the 47th single.

SKE
    One old and one new gen for each team. Finally something for Team KII, they were shafted for the past 2 years.

NMB
    Pretty much Dotonbori senbatsu without Shibby and Milky. Poor Shibby, though.

HKT
    Geez, they need one more Team TII representative. You can't leave everything to Hana.

NGT
    Standard. Nothing else to say.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Feeling so bad for Renacchi. :(

Booo for no Team 8.
    But yay at all the NGT!

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Kitagawa Ryoha instead of Futamura Haruka? Blech!

17. Rurouni

Btw, if you look at the AKB member, they simply chose the top 10 AKB member based on SSK ranking except they are skipping Paruru, Kojiharu, Miichan. Graduation flag for Miichan?
    Of course they may simply want to chose Komiharu and only have 10 spot, who knows?

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's more obvious from the order on the website, but for AKB48 at least this is top ranked in SSK, minus 1st gens and Paruru. Renacchi would have been next up if they had needed one more member, and then Sayaya.

The other groups used other criteria obviously, as you can tell from e.g. Rara's presence and Aapon and Reinyan's absence.

edit: Ninja'd by @Rurouni

Except it's not really a ninja when his post was already there when I started writing this ...

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So what's this drama about Naanya calling other 15thgebs outcasts?

I need more internal fallouts!!!

20. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    sight..couldn't they choose someone else from Team TII instead of Hana