1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 21th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline to send in your submissions is August 31st!

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Idol-chan_Spiffy

Idol-chan_Spiffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Anyone want to help me? I kind of want to enter that KFC Cover event. But two things:

1) What would be a proper attire? Colour-wise or length-wise? Style-wise?
    2) Would they accept an American, plus-size girl wanting to submit? As in, would they be offended or will I be ridiculed?

Please and thank you! :oops::oops::oops:

2. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

1) There's no official rule about attire or anything yet, But for the norm of Thailand, just don't wear anything that shows too much of skins is fine.
    The safe bet is T-shirt+long skirt/long legging. And for the safety of your mental health, Don't wear anything that had red white and blue color all at once, and no Buddha image in any form.
    We have a lot of religious and crazy people here that gonna ruin your day if they see the "Things" that I mention above.

2) They didn't say anything about restriction or anything. They say they accept everyone, be alone, go in pairs or as a group is fine. They gonna select the clip that gonna be featured in MV later anyway.
    But I think that the Uniqueness can get you into the MV for sure. The problem is how are you gonna receive the reward for being featured in MV.
    It's most likely to hand out the reward(exclusive item something) at their office in Bangkok.

3. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

1) there is no restriction on this
    2) no one should ridicule you for your size, if they do, they're dickhead and un-stan worthy. according to official announcement, i don't think fans' clips will be used. they'll selected fans from the clip to dance at the mv shooting so, an american living in america may not be able to join. ("Chosen fans will be able to participate in MV shooting") but, if you can fly over to thailand and tell them then, highly likely they'll appreciate your dedication and select you unless your dance is so bad. i think you will want to look nice on the video that will be there on youtube for years and seen by hundreds thousands or even few millions viewers.

I don't think the set of red-blue-white will be an issue, that is the most basic set of colors for national flags including USA one. Sweat16! attire basically is in that set of colors. for the buddha and revealing attire, i agree and would like to add that no image of thai king nor religious figure is advised.

from the dance tutorial clip, I notice that music's legs are shorter than noey's while their heights are the same according to profile. maybe, it's delusion from the clothes? they look cute on her though.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  4. Idol-chan_Spiffy

Idol-chan_Spiffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    So, comfy, not revealing clothes and nothing way too out there? Seems reasonable. No religious nor King stuff. Got it.

And, what? If they like you, you physically get to be in the music video? I thought they were going to just compile the videos for the official music video? Welp. There goes my plans.

Although, I have been meaning to want to cover KFC anyway, thank you for the help!

5. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

New Show had been out. The BNK Freetime
    15 mins of member play a game and punishment for the loser
    Air every friday at 21.00 GTM+7 (3 Hours before this post)

They will air the pilot ep for around 2-3 ep to get commend before moving on to the real thing this time

Pilot ep 1
    https://www.facebook.com/bnk48official/videos/1300802326713689/

Seem like they got sponsor from the shop around fish tank this time

6. firsties

firsties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Also, to add to this a bit; Don't ask me how I know this (because I can't reveal much more than this) but the real episodes would start airing after October, because that whole month would be dedicated to mourning the late King Bhumibol Aduyadej's death, and I'm guessing they want to avoid as much controversy as possible as it's still a small group and it may be precieved to some as rude.

7. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

If the program is kinda informative/ encouraging/ not solely entertainment focus, I think it's appropriate to be published until Oct 13.

Senile line KFC choreo videos. Same choreo and age, kinda different feels.
    Kaew-Orn-Namneung
    https://www.facebook.com/bnk48official.kaew/videos/336996406745337/
    Before Kaew could successfully posted the video, she kept getting the message "Your video is not posted. It likely contains a part of the song, sound, or video of another person." thus, Kaew ranted "Facebook doesn't know BNK48's Kaew it seems. She sings this song, you know? This is my own song. I'm not another person." Also, she commented that, out of those 100k+ views, 50k came from her alone.

Tarwaan-Noey-Jan
    https://www.facebook.com/bnk48official.tarwaan/videos/1965743437042372/

Some interesting bits from Q&A with Shihainin(s)
    - The CD won't be available in chain stores.
    - Possible BNK48's original songs, it had been mentioned several times.
    - Team B next year, Team N following year, K a year after following year.
    - Another road show.
    - Another handshake by the end of this year.
    - After theatre opened, fish tank will be for new gen.
    - Photobook and lightstick to be released.
    - A sub unit soon.

8. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

They plan to sell photo set every month too. But if they gonna do that, I want them to sell the photo album too. cuz mine is already full and the 3.5x5 photo album is really hard to find these days. T T

9. firsties

firsties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    I feel like they just wanna stay safe and not release most forms of entertainment until October ends, yanno? But I get you though.