[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. onego123

onego123 Member

Hoping this will help her in the election.

2. shibahi

shibahi Kenkyuusei

omg cherprang still has to do 10 more sessions of river 2-shot by herself? this imbalance and overwork...maybe they should really try the lottery system and not let everyone pile on cherprang next album

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here
    They stop to block MV? I could to watch KFC now... =)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
  5. welp

welp Next Girls

Epic Cherprang :XD:
    She was harshly criticized after her out-of-tune singing video was published. So, yesterday, in an event, before her solo 365 performance she said "I'll try. Anyone can't bear to hear may close your ears."

Too bad her humor is as dry as Gobi Desert or she can be as savage as Sasshi. Orn said on Cherprang "Luckily, she has no humor and can't sing or she'll be too perfect, too unrivaled."

By the way, she won't go to Kouhaku as she has been booked for countdown concert at Central World. (This is the biggest countdown concert in the country. A very big event.)

• Informative Informative x 4
  6. shibahi

shibahi Kenkyuusei

is she the only member invited to this event?

7. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

Attached Files:

8. LiZiT

LiZiT Kenkyuusei

Mobile still rank no.1 in BNK48 official app. exceed 3 Million gifts from wota.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. onego123

onego123 Member

I think you need to resize this before a mod deletes it. The largest a picture can be is 750x750

10. LiZiT

LiZiT Kenkyuusei

Cheers mate

[​IMG]

11. welp

welp Next Girls

The rom com drama in which New is a main cast has wrapped up the filming.
    [​IMG]

Something noticeably missing in the MV. Formerly, there was Huawei's logo at the end.

Noey, Cherprang, Rina and Pun briefly dance to Solo (of Black Pink's Jennie)
    https://www.facebook.com/obficial48/videos/309538882989306/

Natharine's FMV starring Natharine and Satang. The song is แก (You) by ว่าน ธนกฤต (Wan Thanakrit)
    https://www.facebook.com/bnk48official.natherine/videos/1491423830960361/

Mobile hinted she would be in the Kouhaku. Other members expected to be there are Music, Jennis, Pun and Rina.

12. welp

welp Next Girls

Cake caught dating and possibly creating private IG account.

Cake was exposed dating with a guy, a junior from the same university and a national basketball player. The guy came out to explain they had broken up after she became BNK's member but still good friends. However, it's definitely not the case, their IG activities suggested they still together as lovers in November at very least (and rumored to be still dating).

Also, by digging into dating rumor, fans found out a private IG account following the boy's account and that private account looked alike it was Cake's.

Job announced he and Cake would explain the controversy tomorrow.

This is so far I got from Pantip and Twitter.

Also, it's said another member still dating. Not sure who this member is but possibly one of adult member (20+) from Gen 2.

• Informative Informative x 3
  13. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    When will we get ride of the dating ban seriously

14. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    JKT48 will release their first original song soon, makes me wonder if BNK48 will do the same

Thai Girl Groups seem to make songs that could mesh well with the 48G concept

15. shibahi

shibahi Kenkyuusei

they’ll probably dole out punishment for the private ig acc. i see ppl being rude about her pics but they aren’t bad...
    bnk should just never address the dating thing and maybe the wotas will get a clue eventually. even if the jpn groups still function on perceptions of idols from the showa era doesnt mean bnk has to too

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. welp

welp Next Girls

Easy question, when dating won't cause popularity plunge on the idol and massive netizens (wota included) won't curse at the member nor request the agency to fire her for doing so.

How? It's already reported my mainstream media.

For usual Thai boy/girl groups, members can openly date but wota insist BNK is "idol", not girl group, so members can't date.

17. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I believe the Jobsan/Cake Live will be at 17:00 today, so in about half an hour from now, and on the BNK Facebook.
    Will be very interested to see what they say about it all, and if there are any repercussions. Maybe a month ban like Maysa?

I for one have absolutely no problem with any of the members dating, and I love Cake regardless.

18. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    The live stream:

Hopefully everything is solved then.

19. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I was going to but you actually corrected yourself
    The problem isn't the general public but wotas themselves, they see the dating ban as something sacred since the Japanese sister groups apply it but in reality it could totally be erased because we are not in Japan and we are still building our idol tradition. The whole "they are idols" thing is pure bullshit & just an excuse from fans who don't wanna share their precious idols, and if I-kpop fans can support idol relationships I don't see why wotas wouldn't be able to do so as well.
    The quicker we get ride of it (with the proper words or whatever) the easier the fans will accept it.

20. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Anyone could translate or narrate what's the stream all about Cake and Job-san? im curious to know since i dont understand thai