[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. welp

welp Next Girls

A problem is as wota holds tightly onto "no dating" rule, the non-fan has fun dragging the dating member to rub onto wota's face "See? Your girls date too. They are different from ordinary girls as you claim and they won't date you loser wota.".

It's not easy to wipe out this mentality. Wota doesn't even accept K-pop-ish groups as "idol", they keep skipping "Rose Quartz" from Thai idol list as the group is made in K-pop mold.

P.S. It's "get rid of", not "get ride of".

Neither I watched the stream. Anyway, these are what I can sum up.
    - She said that private IG account with the DP looking alike her face was not hers, was fake.
    - She said she used to date him but they didn't keep contact after she joined BNK.
    - It wouldn't be any (official) punishment.

Fans saw few conflicts in her statement
    - If the private account was fake, why did the guy, Tae, and his family member followed that account?
    - Tae left few romantic comments to C after Cake had joined BNK.
    - Pakkhom said to Cake she and Tae's younger brother were classmates. Pakkhom did not know Cake before she joined BNK, how did she know Cake knew Tae if Cake didn't keep contact with Tae?

And, now, here comes another worse rumor, Cake tried matchmaking Tae's bro to Pakkhom.

By the way, someone observed that, digging into Cake's controversy, he noticed that Cake (and Tae) was Viet descent.

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    That's why it needs to be the done as soon as possible because really that's a toxic mentality !

Oh really ? I didn't know, I can't believe I've been saying it wrong all this time...English isn't my first language so I'm still lacking a lot ;; thank you for telling me !

3. welp

welp Next Girls

Update on Cake
    Now, a person leaked photos on the private "fake" IG accounts and they were photos of Cake and friends not present on Cake's "real" accounts nor anywhere else. This pretty much confirms the "fake" account indeed was real and in turn confirmed that Cake and Tae kept contact after Cake joined BNK.

I think you should also take into consideration why "no dating" exists/is established in the first place.

In my opinion, for the mentality to fade out,
    Popular members of the group who establishes themselves beyond wota circle, establishes herself as actresses, and have strong/straightforward personalities, openly date, or
    A new group whose popularity is close to BNK's level has member(s) who is/are openly date.

Cherprang's popularity is well established beyond wota circle and has stronger personality but she is conservative, holds onto conservative J-pop idol value. So, she won't do. Out of existing members, I'll put my bet on Orn or June. They have strong personalities and have potentials to be well-known actresses, neither they are so into idol culture and see BNK as stepping stone to the entertainment industry. (June is such a fucking visual. Thai scouting system is lame that girls of this level of visual are out of radar.)

Talking about Cherprang being conservative, she has been strongly flaked by extreme liberals. This is paradoxical. Liberty means everyone can be different but the liberal can't bear the conservative. They believe their "liberal" idea is the sole truth and the conservative is brainwashed or forced.

Any group to rival BNK is yet to be seen but it will be some girl groups to debut next (most in K-pop style) and few groups may make it.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  4. LiZiT

LiZiT Kenkyuusei

AKB48 & BNK48 69th NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen Rehearsal Day 1

https://gunosy.com/articles/Rduhb

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"NHK Red and White Song Battle" is an annual New Year's Eve television special produced by Japanese public broadcaster NHK. The program divides the most popular music artists of the year into competing teams of red and white. The honor of performing on Kōhaku is strictly by invitation, so only the most successful singing acts in the Japanese entertainment industry can perform. Even today, a performance on Kōhaku is said to be a big highlight in a singer's career because of the show's wide reach.

BNK will wear their most famous costume...

if the video does not show watch the video here

160+ Million views.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  5. welp

welp Next Girls

Members to be in Kouhaku
    Mobile, Music, Pun, Orn, Kaew, Jennis, Pupe, Kaimook, Jane, Miori, Rina, Munich, Fond, New, Fai, Myyu.
    [​IMG]

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If you like watching girls mill around in an airport, this is the video for you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. welp

welp Next Girls

Of course, Kaew was fashionable while others just covered their bodies.

Miori will attend coming of age ceremony at Kanda Shrine on Jan 14 altogether with other Japanese 48 members.

8. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I agree with you for all the points made !

I didn't knew about Cherprang being like that :eek:
    And for the rest I'll keep my political opinion to myself :D

Coming of age ceremony ? What's that ?

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Japanese who turn 20 between April 2 and April 1 celebrate on the second Monday of January. It can be at a civil office or a shrine or temple.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coming_of_Age_Day

The full list of those joining with others in the AKB48 Group:

AKB48:込山榛香、野澤玲奈、谷口めぐ、大森美優、川本紗矢、行天優莉奈、左伴彩佳、山田菜々美、吉川七瀬、立仙愛理、本田そら
    SKE48:北川綾巴、山田樹奈、荒井優希、井田玲音名、白雪希明
    NMB48:林萌々香、石田優美、川上千尋、久代梨奈、城恵理子、武井紗良、清水里香、水田詩織、小川結夏、新澤菜央
    HKT48:運上弘菜、下野由貴、朝長美桜、村重杏奈、小田彩加、堺萌香、外薗葉月、山下エミリー
    NGT48:荻野由佳、加藤美南、中村歩加
    STU48:石田みなみ、土路生優里、福田朱里、藤原あずさ、三島遥香、由良朱合
    BNK48:大久保美織

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12429392232.html

Sometimes a member will prefer to celebrate in their home town and won't join with the others from AKB48.

Note: stories and videos will be posted shortly after by various news organizations.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Ooooh ok ! Thank you for the info, I already heard the name somewhere before but I didn't know how it worked and if it was still a thing. I really like the idea and I'm sure everyone will be wearing pretty outfits !

11. welp

welp Next Girls

One must wear kimono for this ceremony.
    [​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Unless you are Kinoshita Momoka. :)

That picture was last year with Juri, Naachan, and Mako in the front row (I am showing my prejudices).

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Count Down 2018

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  15. LiZiT

LiZiT Kenkyuusei

16. shibahi

shibahi Kenkyuusei

i know mobile totally flub the mc part but there were literally hundreds of tweets in japanese saying how cute it was so i hope thai side felt the the same or at least don’t mind it lol

17. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    she try her best, she still did well.

18. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    Well, BNK48 started trending in Japan after the performance, in large parts, I think, because of Mobile since all the tweets seem to be asking who is the cute center girl (and also the short-haired girl, Music) who tried really hard to speak Japanese.

[​IMG]

I think the fact she flubbed up is what made her adorable/ memorable. BNK wouldn’t have gotten anywhere near this amount of attention had she spoken her lines perfectly in a composed manner (i.e. it would have been just nice but then meh that’s it). The kind of realness she’s shown appeals to people I think.

There’s some criticism on the Thai side but most were encouraging/ consoling her. Personally, I think not being very polished but full of heart is cute at this early stage or if this is the first time you are seeing her (since you get to see her grow and root for her), but one hopes she improves and learn to compose herself as she develops.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. LiZiT

LiZiT Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  20. welp

welp Next Girls

Countdown at Central World rehearsal