[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Regarding what @Xiphyas said about seeing Aoi in the credits and selling Aotan goods and Aki-P's expression for a new song at a ceremony in Jan. "Shibuya and Roppongi are like the West Coast". He was secretly in the process of a new album and which home base has Roppongi hills if not Keyakizaka street.

Aki-P came to watch Keyaki Republic 2018 on the last day along with Konno (CEO of Seed & Flower LLC). Keyaki performed Ambivalent for the first time as W-encore and announced Keyaki Republic 2017 on DVD/BD.

Months went and rumor was saying a new single will come out in Dec. We waited up until Jan 7 we got announcement for a 8th single. Released on Feb 27 and promoted in some TV shows until they stopped very early on just like Fukyouwaon single. They have been quiet for months. They perform all senbatsu songs at 3rd annila from the period with start of 5th single incl 8th single except for Kuroi (if they save it for W-encore on the last day).

Individual hs events don't have the same impact on a single as national and TV shows promotions. Stop this early is to say they are working on an album behind the scenes and will come out soon. Mngmt and Aki-P have already received their money from stores by shipping one million copies of 8th single because the demand is there. Sold out omotenashi kai in Tokyo for both two days (8k per day). Sold out Budokan with extra seats being escalated what reports say.

There is definitely an album announcement in the air, only a matter of when than if.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Day 3 is over. Only difference is that they performed Kuroi Hitsuji at the end with outfits from the music video. No announcement, no Fukyouwaon (not that I expected it to be performed after reports from the first day). I have to say I'm quite disappointed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I thought we would have learned by now Keyaki doesn't always announce at concerts like Nogi does. Announcement for 2gen Hiragana audition at 1st Birthday live. Nothing at Republic 2017. Nothing at 2nd annila. Republic 2017 on DVD/BD announced on the last day at Republic 2018.

I expected this without being disappointed. If you set up high expectations and compare to other does with their concerts you will be very disappointed. Always official statement from mngmt or members in showroom when they announced Keyaki related stuff.

In the showroom on June 3 when some Hiragana Gana members announced Keyaki Republic 2018 for example. Their first album was announced in the showroom. They don't seem to change that and will just do it in "Keyaki way".

• Winner Winner x 4
  4. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@ruggermcphee They took out all riot songs from 3rd annila.

In total between Osaka and Tokyo they performed 31 songs including W-encore. 6 songs from Osaka repeated in Tokyo.

Garasu and Fukyouwaon were absent. 2gen have already mastered Garasu at Omotenashikai kai in Osaka and Tokyo. They have learned choreo for nearly 40 songs now. Fukyouwaon is the remaining song they have to learn and I wonder when.

Techi was in pain on Ambivalent. She is ruled out from senbatsu songs on 2nd album. She can't perform more in this condition, give her unit and solo songs so she can rest. They should experiment with new centres for senbatsu songs on this album.

June 16 2017 in the showroom was their first album announced. Have patience.

5. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    reports of mona attending budokan today
    i hope it's true

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  7. Rev4

Rev4 Member

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    • Agree Agree x 5
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Think so too.
    Also, it's business, having people who didn't get to go in, although sad for those fans, is good PRing. It just means the requests overmatch the offer and creates expectation for this summer tour.
    Twitter is flooding with pictures and I'm loving it thought I have yet to see TakeYui and Riko in it. So many good pics though

11. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    People spotted Manaka at VIP area; Tsuchida, Akimoto Yasushi and Konno too

12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Here it is, announcement of the first album with Akanen and Yuuka. June 16 2017.

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's not the full version because they also announced first album live at Fuji-Q Highland (Keyaki Republic). Can take 30000 people in two days.

Then on June 3 2018 Yuuka and Neru announced Republic 2018 in 3 days. 45000 can attend.

Every time they have an important announcement they use this Keyaki wall and it always features the captain, Yuuka.

If demand continues to increase for Republic they can soon move it to Meiji Jingu Stadium. 37000 people per day. I mean, this is probably Techi's dream to hold Keyaki Republic at Meiji Jingu Stadium. She watched Nogi performed there for their 4th annila, even if the concert is not her style she thinks the atmosphere is epic with the fans.

13. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I want to say that Budoukan had a solid setlist and they focused more on making a meaningful stage which connected to Keyaki's world view than Osaka. Except the fact that this intense setlist burdened members's health especially Techi - that I hate a lot, I could see what she said she wanted to show for audiances. If you looked at the uploaded pictures, you could know that Sony invested on setting Budokan stage and other things like lightning while in Osaka, we had a lot of VCRs and the stage was kinda simple and colorful with light songs. Hirate said that she dont want people think this ( Keyaki in Osaka live) is Keyaki and she wasnt satisfied with Osaka setlist at all, hardly contribute anything to Osaka live except Synchronicity request. All of her thought about Keyaki was placed in Budoukan setlist. I think normal fans would prefer Osaka live to Budoukan, I also find the flow of Osaka live is kinda similar to other idols group concerts, it is easy to enjoy but it is not really a Keyakizaka46 that I know. Osaka seems like the place in which Keyaki and fans are "connected" while Budoukan is the place for Keyaki to show their true self.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great post, thanks. But do you think Manaka freely "decided" to graduate. Pretty intense circumstances. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it was probably "resign or be fired." But it's wonderful that she is reappearing and attended the live. The heart of my Keyaki is Hirate, Neru, Shida and Mon.

Many photos of the lives on these three sites:

https://tokyopopline.com/archives/116155
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/331042
    https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1838045

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Neru not featured in talk (or even mentioned?). But there's a committee that wants to organize a graduation celebration. Maybe last chance is handshake in July? Or Keyaki Republic 2019, if it comes in time. I find myself feeling that management is not pleased with her. That would make sense: she has now made two big decisions they probably did not like (drop Hiragana, graduate).

I've been reading posts that say Neru had to support Techi right to the end of her cartwheel in Ambivalent, that she was showing pain, and maybe her weeping had to do with that. Other posts say Techi seemed fine. Maybe she just wept from being so into the song. Posts here seem to think it was pain. I wish it weren't.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@miyabi Basically, this is what audience want. Osaka-jo hall live viewing were sold out and had people outside who couldn't get tickets. Same with Budokan. Shock performance is Keyaki. Beauty performance is Nogi. Happy performance is Hinata. They have found the group's identity through their experimental phase. There is no turning back now. They are increasing on a big scale with this identity. Republic increased last year for 3 days and still a lot people who couldn't get tickets. Fuji-Q Highland and Arenas are now too small for Keyaki, they need stadiums. I'm a little bit more conservative when it comes to annila, try first Saitama Super Arena and see from there if audience keeps gathering for their concerts and they are going to need domes.

Keyaki might not be strong at participation, but they have proved at Republic they can turn a concert into a party/festival with their aura. Audience want this Keyaki and Republic.

Back in the days when you couldn't define X's or Luna Sea's music genre through their shock performance, the answer was always "we are X" and "we are Luna Sea". Now we are having a similar situation for Keyaki, "is this idol or not? No, we are Keyaki".

This kind of performance gather a lot curious audience and may even be new fans.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@Rev4 what do you mean when tagging me? I just want to point out the different between Osaka Festival Hall live and Budokan live

Btw, I agree that recently Budokan is small for Keyaki-chan but they need to perform at this place as a step to reach bigger arena / stadium. They will probably perform in Saitama Super Arena at the end of Zenkoku tour and hopefully Tokyo Dome for next year concert.

• Like Like x 1
  17. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    keyaki republic is usually treated as keyaki's main concert of the year and it didn't feel this way with budokan which makes me think they're having a bigger concert in 2019, saitama super arena sounds like a reasonable next step but i think they can start filling some domes like nagoya or sapporo

18. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I dont know why you think Sapporo Dome is a reasonable choice because as I know, out of 5 domes in Japan, this dome is definitely the hardest place to sold out, only the top-selling concert groups like Arashi or THSK can successful hold concert without empty seats. I think Kyocera Dome and Tokyo Dome is easier for Keyaki-chan to sell because in Tokyo and Osaka, idol fanbase is stronger than other places

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    i know they have more fans in tokyo and osaka but i was talking about capacity, both tokyo and kyocera dome have a capacity of 55,000 while nagoya and sapporo have a capacity of 40,500 and 42,831 respectively which i believe is more realistic for keyaki, that's all

20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Like, I love Keyaki with everything I possibly can have but I am loving them more now and don't know if I have enough left to push into that love for them lol. They are the embodiment of strength and unity. Their motto, humility, kindness & bonds, truly defines them. They are changing everything in the idol system now and was recently placed 6th in the list of 'the coming of a new era songs'. And it's all thanks to the concept the girls themselves chose to continue, when most were asking of them to act cute & all and that drew in even more celebrities that support them. I am watching them grow this massively & all I can do is cry and be proud of them. I truly wish them success in this journey of theirs.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1