[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Today was Karin-chan and Yui-chan turn. Was really fun to watch this showroom. Both are adorable.

Enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    this pair is my favourite, beauty and fun.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It seems I can't find it anymore on my TL but I think I just saw Yuuka and Fuuchan with... Will Smith???? :eek::eek::eek:

Anyone else saw it?

4. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

D8Y0296U0AYZ-Fd.jpg

They did, I heard that He came to Japan to promote Aladin movie. He also took picture with YamaP

• Like Like x 1
  5. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Lol they look like cute fangirls. Awfully jealous of Will Smith ;)

6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you for the pic! That's something I'd never ever expected to see!
    Still, I'm so happy for them! (and for Will too if he become a fan meanwhile lol)

@Rev4 I think 9th single is the most probable announcement so far. I won't mind if it will be released on late July/early August.... what else could we get that is worth the countdown?
    Even if last time this system was used (a bit more styled) for Re:Mind I doubt I'm getting my long awaited drama lol especially because I'm seeing a LOT of clips from Zambi right now

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Since Hiragana's album was a Keyakizaka album? If so that would make their next album the group's third. Technically. And it's the same timing as their first, after 4 singles.

I expect they'll count the next one as their second album so I wouldn't bet on that.l, but I guess it's possible.

10. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

If tomorrow really there is a blog post with 1 finger pose photo it must be interesting clue. Well I don't expect to much about this anyway

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    If the 9th single announcement is coming, I'm pretty sure we'll have the 10th one released this year too. It's been since their debut that keya hasn't released 3 singles in a year.

12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    And today the last of this showroom series was with Rikopi-chan and Marina-chan. Super funny today, Rikopi-chan is amazing hahaha.

Enjoy!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    MEN'S NON-NO magazine will release on their next issue, a special edition with Keyakizaka46 members wearing rugby shirts promoting the Rugby World Cup 2019.

They posted a making and PR video on their official website.

MEN'S NON-NO original article.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

But it was nine from begining, isn't?

15. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

In 8th single teaser, it was also 9 dot but in 8th dot with black colour

16. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    just checked and back then there were 11 dots actually lmao so yeah as expected this was just a detail with no meaning behind, seems like both international and japanese fans are thirsty for news...

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    OK I'm here to whine about a new single again! Where is my new single? I need at least announcement

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Bet they will announce it atleast after republic of keyaki or after neru officially grad

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

After Keyaki Republic it will be late. Sekai released on Aug 10 and was announced on June 7. Ambivalent released on Aug 15 and was announced on July 5.

They should speed up this year with 2gen and release 10th single in Nov. I don't think they are waiting for Neru's graduation to announce 9th single. Just based on Sekai it can happen anytime in June and doesn't have to be a countdown. Mngmt will drop announcement on website just like they did with Keyaki Republic 2019 but it was too soon to announce a 9th single right after announcement of ROK. Give it a few days.

If Hinata's 2nd single release on July 17 they will release their 3rd single in Oct just based on when Keyaki's first album was released in July and 5th single on Oct 30.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

I dunno, they did a lot of thight schedule till this half year from 2ki debut concert, anniv live and later ROK. If 2ki really will join senbatsu for 9th single i dont think they will announce it soon before ROK. So imo the best time to do focus for 9th single is right after ROK.