1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

So... What does CGM mean?

2. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Chiang Mai

3. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

The competition may be not that tough. They are many hundreds, possibly over a thousand girls saying they have applied to CGM48. I believe such action will disqualify them from the competition. Perhaps, over half of applicants will be eliminated from their social media activities (revealing they have applied, often using cuss words, flaunting their boyfriends etc.).

Aom, the captain of CGM48, speaks fair English and, albeit not speaking English, Izurina, the general manager (shihainin) of CGM is very kind and will be understanding to the hardship of fellow foreigners.

4. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Maddie uploaded a dance practice video of Team L (original Team L) practicing 10nen Zakura. It's very dark but it seemed like it was either a Mari center song or a w/ center for Kyla and Thea. Couldn't really tell, when I was about to check it again though, she deleted it already.

5. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Cristine Jan Elaurza
    10nen Zakura is a WCenter song but I doubt that Kyla and Thea are the centers but, let's hope for it...

I just watched the vid though

6. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah I was wondering about that too but they were most of the time in front.

Is the tweet back again or did someone reupload it?