[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Mine was a bit off too, but adjusting the timing settings helped a lot. Playing at -2 now, and feels much better.

2. ajonatan

ajonatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    how to get the ssr card? so far all I got only SR card that's from doing the one that u have to pay 200 gems

3. Punkadelic

Punkadelic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    how do you save a account? I managed to get 2 SR and a SSR after rerolling like a 100 times. :1st:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  4. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    more like、 how do you reroll(easily)?

5. Punkadelic

Punkadelic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    I just uninstalled after i did my 3 pulls and re-downloaded on Qoo App. It helps that my oshimen is Akimoto so i didn't have to search for her every time. Also i used the skip on all dialogue and it helped that i used two devices too. Took about 3-4 hours.

Does anyone know how to change accounts? The i-sky thing is confusing as hell. I got that pull on my tablet but i want the account on my phone.

Also if anyone has a SSR Akimoto account i might be willing to trade. I pulled a SSR Matsumura and SR Shiraishi/Karin.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  6. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    What are SSR? I just downloaded the app.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7. Punkadelic

Punkadelic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Super Super Rare cards, basically the highest star level (4) you can pull. There might be 5 star cards too but you can't pull those apparently.

Also i recommend rerolling cause the pull rate on these cards seem super hard. So you might be wasting money doing to get your first SSR card. Other then my final pull, i only saw like 4 SR cards out of like 300. But this is all my experience so who knows.

8. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Sorry i dont get it, how do you get these cards? Why need to reroll to get the cards? Cant you keep playing and get more cards?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Punkadelic

Punkadelic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    So in this game, the way to get cards is to use currency to buy a random card (Blue icon on the menu). There are two tiers. The silver coin tier gets you level one/two cards, so basically cards to sacrifice to power your higher ones. Diamond tier gets you 3 and over. This game, like many other games, will give you a very small amount of free diamond to spend because they want you to buy diamond with real money. That is why i recommend re-roll because if you spend all the free ones and you don't get a SSR, you are screwed and either have to wait for them to slowly give you more after patches/events or buy them. You need SSR cards to get good ranks. With the team i have now, 1 SSR, 2 SR, 2 R. Im just under B grade with full combo. I would imagine 1 SSR, 4 SR is just under a A, so you need SSRs to reach S grade, This doesn't take into consideration, the 3 colors factor too. Also I'm just talking about the first song, later songs have higher point requirements. Basically this game is like Love Live and is rng torture lol.

Also if you have any questions, i will try to answer them.

10. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    because luck(rng) sucks and diamonds are expensive so while you still have nothing to lose and some diamonds、why not aim for good cards lol

11. ajonatan

ajonatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    pardon my question
    but at wich part do i need to reroll to know what card i get?
    is it the part where we choose our oshimen??

12. Punkadelic

Punkadelic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    No. After you choose your oshimen, you have to do the tutorial where they teach you how to play. Once you get to the menu. At the botton right there should be 4 icons, not included in the icon column. The botton right one is your inbox. Inside is 60 free diamonds from the pre-release event. Get those. Go to the blue cards icon. There should be 2 buttons there. Do the one on the left 3 times. You can skip the animation to go faster. Look at the 3 cards you got. If they are all Rs, reroll. If you get a SR i recommend you re-roll. I would only keep a 2-3 SR pulls if i got tired of re-rolling. Stop when you get a SSR cause you are set unless you want to try your lucky for more than one. Save all SSR accounts tho. You can trade account with someone if the SSR isn't your oshi.

Do you know how to reroll or what rerolling is?

13. Punkadelic

Punkadelic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Since you are trying to trade, do you know how to login into another account/id?

14. ajonatan

ajonatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I dun know how to reroll
    Do i need to uninstall and install it again to reroll??

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Maybe someone should start a "How to Play NogiFes" thread, eh?

16. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Hi guys I’m new to preordering
    I would like to ask which websites I should go to preorder Yoda yuki’s photobook and around when it will arrive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    amazon.jp imo is the best option. Very fast delivery and pretty decent prices for shipping.
    Her PB got postponed to december 26th. So If you preorder now there is a good chance you will get it 3 days later or even more delayed due to Christmas.
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/乃木坂46-与田祐希ファースト写真集『日向の温度』-与田-祐希/dp/434403158X

I preorderd Mionas and I am getting it delivered on the 24th.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  18. keyaki daisuki

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    But isn’t amazon American dollars? I’m staying in Singapore so any websites with Singapore or japan price?

19. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Nah amazon.jp is yen and they will use the exchange rate to SGD on the day of shipment.
    Currently it's 1900yen = ~23SGD

20. keyaki daisuki

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Ok thanks
    Is 1900 yen included delivery?