[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

The 1st Gen built the group up from scratch, so they are popular.
    They had to work really hard, because in the beginning there were zero fans.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    nogi needs new faces as charismatic as maiyan. if nogi still wants to retain the oujousama ladylike image, they should start finding that 'it' girl in next gen. but hopefully not be tagged as 2nd maiyan or maiyan look alike which probably gonna piss off the fans.

3. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Someone like her?

if the video does not show watch the video here

Not saying her. But someone like her?

I really wouldn't mind if they can manage to find a Naachan look-alike. [hehe]

4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    since summer 2014 , when they held summer tour on meiji jingu , it can be considered they already being noticed as a big name. akb still big at those times , thats why nogi was barely noticed by the international fandom.

i've know them from the early era , but only for specific songs , rena was my gate into nogi because she's my number 1 and always be my number 1 forever. imho , as 3rd gen were still sold well and still rising , the group still on safe condition even some of big names from 1st gen graduated.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Agreed. I also think so too. This was the Natsu no Free and Easy era and this was the time that they were starting to get noticed due to the MV being very nice and the songs from that single are also very good (my fave NaniMoDeki was there too). One of the best singles imo. :D

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 4
  7. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Seeing the non-poster version, I'd prefer this lineup :

1. Moon --> Sayunyan(She has a more airhead look that the Tsukino Usagi character have)
    2. Mercury --> Ririan (I mean, it's Itou Riria...)
    3. Mars --> Kazumin (she just nailed it. Sorry Ranze...)
    4. Jupiter --> Minamin (having the upper mark by being taller and having more strong look)
    5. Venus --> Kanarin (considering Venus's character love for idols, Kanarin fits the role better, and she looks better for the character IMO)

8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    https://tokyopopline.com/archives/101980?_sm_pdc=1&_sm_rid=VHJ3MkvJ3W41Q3fFtFkDRrQ5jR4RZDMkr6v0vDF
    Sailor Moon musical pics. fans of Sailor Moon like me would notice one of the pics with hands in unison but in reverse standing position. musical version of sailor teleport or sailor planet attack?

Sailor Moon casting , Sayunyan does get the nod due to her "blur" character, but Mizuki has the looks too and she sometimes casted herself as bunny under the moon in her blogs. very hard to get an excellent hit here due to the high quality anime character and voice acting that we already know.
    Sailor Mercury casting , i think the short hair makes this one a bit of a miscast, both look more chubby than they already are. Mizuno Ami is the quieter one and the genius and a pianist(maybe Ikuchan is too big(in musicals) for this role?)
    Sailor Mars casting, Kazumin does looks a better fit. the fiery and forward moving character. Ranze may have the looks but Kazumin has the personality as well.
    Sailor Jupiter casting, both are alright. they have the sailor jupiter looks and the size proportion. a character of strength, if they casted Kazumin here, it probably fits as well.
    Sailor Venus casting, again both are alright. Kanarin, as described is an idol otaku, whilst Hinachima has the shiny idol looks about her and is a nice fit as well.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Mizuki's singing is pretty cringey....

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah... not the best there...

11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

:yikes: didn't expect it's this bad

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Musical Sailor Moon (Nogizaka46 version) will run at The Tennozu Galaxy Theatre, Tokyo from 8 to 24 June 2018, after a two month break the musical will run at TBS Akasaka ACT Theater from 21 to 30 September 2018.

Here's a look at the idol group's dress rehearsal (Team Moon) on 7 June 2018.

sailor-moon-dress-rehearsal-02.jpg sailor-moon-dress-rehearsal-03.jpg sailor-moon-dress-rehearsal-04.jpg sailor-moon-dress-rehearsal-05.jpg sailor-moon-dress-rehearsal-09.jpg sailor-moon-dress-rehearsal-10.jpg sailor-moon-dress-rehearsal-11.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It’s like she’s trying to force her voice to sound like sailor moon. Sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Call me pessimistic, probably one of the factor they casted her was because she has the character "moon" in her name. Inoue is a good fit for Usagi. I am happy for Ranze, but really if they wanted to include 2nd gen in this Junna would be a perfect Mars. Or one day if they do continue this, Junna can be Pluto.

15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    If I may though... I'd rather see Juna as Queen Veryl :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Props to the lurkers. Nothing we would ever say would get a like winner or agree. We can't all be smart like you regulars but we are a part of this community. Our requests go unanswered and our posts go unrecognized. Just a shout-out to the unheard masses of nogifandom. You know who you are , just wanted to recognize. You are important too. Love to the lurkers ;)

• Like Like x 2
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

18. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Arrgh why is she so skinny?! I hope she can get a chance nowadays to feast to counter all the works she's been getting lately.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    • Agree Agree x 4
  20. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 8