[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    From the I-netz comments on PC, they're too used to K-pop dances as well (I'm slowly moving towards indie singles myself and it has opened up a whole new world). Keya definitely act out their lyrics in their dance; it's so refreshing to see. But I guess it's a start that both K-netz and I-netz love their outfits :lol:.

2. fahmi

fahmi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I agree with you about shii-chan. I follow keya since debut and I'm impressed with her. She evolved from an unattractive girl to such fine lady. And also her dance move is beauty. Maybe because she was in ballet.

3. Ryuukaze

Ryuukaze Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    ^ i agree with this, but i think it's not quite right to say that the person that has a chance to subs Techi MUST have the same skill/aura/intensity/emotion like her, because people are different, and you cant expect someone to imitate/similar with somebody just to be a center.

for me the right question is: who's the girl that has the energy/aura/presence and ability (dancing or singing) on stage that can deliver the image of keyakizaka to the audience?
    and by that question other than Techi i think Monta has it, and for future interest for keyaki, it think it's time for management to try to subs center position, for start i think it's safe if they do w-center, with techi and monta.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    [QUOTE="Ryuukaze, post: 1367358, member: 53976"and for future interest for keyaki, it think it's time for management to try to subs center position, for start i think it's safe if they do w-center, with techi and monta.[/QUOTE]

That would be an interesting W-center, but I wouldn't mind having Techi as fixed center and make all the new singles W-centered with someone else each time. Does it make sense? It would be even possible?
    Even if a part of me wants Techi step back and rest, for her own safety and another part wants to see her still there up front
    ah, the agony of being a fan :^^;:

5. solidslime

solidslime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Can someone tell me where I can watch the Showroom episodes that air frequently?

6. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  7. Aya

Aya Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    It's the second time that site posted about Keyakizaka. There are times the comment section on my Eccentric english subbed video on YT flooded with KPOP fans and Koreans...some of them say pretty bad things about Keya but some of them said that this Eccentric performance has made them become a JPOP fan/Keyaki fan. ^^ Techi is EXTREMELY POPULAR among non-fans. As expected.

8. solidslime

solidslime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The comments there start negative but quickly turn more positive as people read the lyrics and see the whole MV. It's fun to see the points that were made here over days and weeks coming up within hours as those in the know pass on their wisdom to the newcomers. I love comments about the choreography's weirdness like: "It's Japan. One can't even be surprised any more." Countered by: "It'd be awesome to see groups like this in Korea. Things are getting TOO stale." And then praise for the weird choreo and someone asking who the choreographer was. One of the early comments agreed about weirdness, then said: "But that girl from the second to last gif is pretty." (He/she means Techi, lol.)

11. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I always have trouble when someone critiques something as weird. I know it's generally used in a negative context, but because I often find what others call weird to be interesting it never bothers me much as a critique.

12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Actually, what he meant was completely opposite though. As another guy said: "Japan is always weird."

13. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

14. aimergiga

aimergiga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    It's a good point. And it's an important to see whether management want to continue the rebellious image for Keya. (Though I reckon the rebellious image for Keya will last for a long time but the image will be definitely changed one day).
    Regardless the physical problem, now Techi is the board in Keya and may be is the only member non-fans know in Keya. Plus, if the rebellious image still continues, Techi is always the one who match center position most, so let her off the center position is less beneficial.

TBH, I hope Keya can continue rebellious style forever b/c I am really into it, whlie they can add or deduct some concepts since there are many types of rebel, so other members can be center as well. :lol:

15. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Interestingly this got picked up by a international kpop news site. It must have been a really big deal. Well at least extra publicity for the girls.

16. Aya

Aya Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    Wow! This is insane! xD

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I just finished watching Nogizaka 4th Birthday Live DVD. Guru Guru Curtain, their debut song, which is also the crappy and meh song for me, looks and sound really amazing when they performed on that Live. Their experiences and aura that they didn't have on their debut, was shown clearly on this Live. 4 years of hardwork and experiences has really sucessfully made them capable in performing such magnificent Live. Now, if I have to imagine, what will Keya's performance be, 4 years from now, when they perform Silent Majority, I think epic is the right word to describe it. Just can't wait what Keyas girl will be in the future. :)

18. nogi_keya_sela

nogi_keya_sela Kenkyuusei

I'm Japanese.
    I have questions.

Do foreigner know Keyakizaka Talk service?
    Can use it?

Tapatalk を使用して私の SO-02F から送信

19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Hello! Yes, I know. No, I don't use it. I think it's problematic to use outside of Japan, isn't it?

• Like Like x 1
  20. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Yes some people here use it.

• Like Like x 1