[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yaparri Hirate Yurina Kakui,

if the video does not show watch the video here

Back to accident,

2. aimergiga

aimergiga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    So you can see how strongly management push Suzumon. Even stronger than yuipon and akanen, which also surprises me.

3. glsone

glsone Member

I was going to agree with you, but then I stopped to think about it and it's not that surprising. Suzumotos been in the front row twice, and even in Sekai when she wasn't front she still had one of the poetry parts. That's pretty much the same amount of push management has given Imaizumi and Berika.

4. Ryuukaze

Ryuukaze Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    It seems recently Suzumon are starting to get attention from lots of fans and getting a boost of popularity and maybe that's why managemnt are giving more push for her

Regardless of their position in formation, popularity-wise those girls arguably can be called Kami-Seven of Keyaki (suzumon is debatable :^^;:) so no wonder if management use them as the face for campaign. :)

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Suzumon is always the dark horse. She stood next to Hirate in Saimajo front row, together with Zuumin, so they definitely sees a potential in her. But compared to Yuipon, i feel like she's still lacking something that stops her from fully unlocks her potential.

6. fahmi

fahmi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    well, i always believe that keyakizaka's trident is techi, imaizumi, and suzumoto. it's like techi with best singer and best dancer. so it's not surprising if management push suzumoto more than yuipon

7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I personally think Keyaki has 8 Kamis in terms of popularity level, like there's a wall in between #9 down... and that doesnt even include Mon... though I do see the push they're giving her since Saimajo so that might be something.

8. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I agree with kami 8. It would be Techi, Neru, Zuumin, Sugai-sama, Berika, Risa, Yuipon, Manaka.

9. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I see Suzumoto as one of the dance pillars of the group. I don't think anyone in the aforementioned Kami 8 excels in dancing skills. So her push might be associated to that. Techi has the presence and punch, Imaizumi has the voice, Suzumon has the dance. Them being the 3 pushes in SaiMajo gave, in my opinion, a sense that Keyaki was a complete group in terms of performance.

10. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I think management chose suzumon at the start and is just sticking with her since it doesn't hurt anything at all. Just because she ended up not being as popular as the other initial front row members doesn't hurt them. Most people probably don't really recognize much more than techi/neru or whoever else I don't know and most fans probably know most of them.

The group isn't really too big to the point that management needs to make really hard decisions, they can sub members in and out of promotions. That's just my opinion of course:D. I think they just go their course, like with the rotating front positions. The girls get rotated and are happy, I'm not even sure that does much to their popularity at this point it's just nice to see and they get to do a few more promotions on tv they otherwise wouldn't have~

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Don't forget that Habu made it to appear as a special guest for SAO event and even featured in Famitsu for an interview and to play Biohazard VR

12. ZakaMichi Imbudo

ZakaMichi Imbudo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  14. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yuipon and Risa appeard on Yugata Paradice.
    There are lots of funny moments, especially when Yuipon is "fretful like a child" at 1:01:40~.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yeah it was very fun when she whines for 30 seconds lol

I especially like the part where they are asked to talk alone for 5 minutes, where they talk about Oda and "If you can get a Keyaki member as father mother older sis and lil sis who will you pick?"

16. aimergiga

aimergiga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
  17. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    It's quite usual for idols to look tanned/browner when they debut. With time, sun avoidance, beauty treatments and makeup, they start looking whiter, since that's Japan's beauty standard.

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Suzumoto is not just the best dancer, but exceedingly beautiful (in a somewhat old-fashioned way), very funny, and a good singer, too. The fact that otaku have not taken to her is a problem, but you don't abandon one of your best people easily. The group is popular enough in general that they can stick with this. This is yet another demonstration that management is not seeing this group as normal idols, but as artists, too. They simply cannot hide their best dancer, for the sake of the art.

In my mind, Monta is the only member who could sub for Techi and actually do some of what Techi does. Zumiko may be a good singer, but she is totally different from Techi. Pon sings pretty well and dances wildly, but she too presents a totally different image. No-one else has the actual singing and dancing talent to be at centre, in my opinion. Sugai, Mona, Risa, Pe -- none is anywhere near good enough, in my opinion. Neru could do it, but totally differently, and not on the basis of technical skill, and she is even more different from Techi. Aoi may be able to do it in a year or so, if she keeps improving. But only Mon could give us now something like the skill and intensity that Techi does. Remember that move in the SaiMajo MV, where she comes toward the camera with her arm outstretched and a pained, passionate expression on her face? Or these from Makuhari?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I see Aoi, Nen and Shii-chan as the three members who took advantage of their chance up front to really improve their work and make themselves ready to return to the front any time. Maybe Sugai as well.

19. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    I don't pay as much attention to Keya as I should, but I was reading this article from a Korean website, where someone posted GIFs of the Eccentric choreo. They're all laughing at it (in good spirits; they love how much fun they're having) but I don't think they understand the point of the choreo is that it's meant to be weird (hence, Eccentric).

20. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    For translated comments go http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2017/09/instiz-group-choreos-that-are-getting.html

For me it's simple, to know Keya is to know the meaning of the songs, hence the reasoning of the dance concept. I guess K-netz are too used to KPOP, if they are listening to K-indies then I believe most of them will appreciate Keya more.