[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

@ukifune
    What I refer as chiropractic corrections are those involving simple massages and stretching exercises meant to correct posture that even kids can safely go into. Height gain is just a pleasant side effect
    Nothing too drastic as a surgical chiropractic.

@Endorsi
    Just a personal observation as past statements seems to imply that she still wants to become taller, as in "habu" kind of tall.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^
    Yeah i agree it seems like Techi is curious about how tall can she grow

3. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    dunno if it matters.. but Hirate's brother is reportedly more than 180cm which is beyond Japanese male average, so maybe if Hirate inherited those genes then she probably can grow up to 167-170cm, since she's still 16 too and possibly still growing,
    Manaka grew a few centimeters at 18 years old

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

No Keyakizaka blog updates for a day and a half. No news updates for about four days. Some commenters think this is the prelude to some kind of big announcement, like a Christmas live. And of course there is talk about a Sakamichi-group Xmas live. It may be nothing, but I'm staying tuned.

6. Badkidz

Badkidz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    hi im new fans and today will start following K46 closely! Still so many things to watch :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    I'm new to this forum too. Welcome.

You're a new fan, right? You can try keyakizaka46discovery.com to give you more info about anything that is Keyakizaka46 or just stick around here in Stage48 forum to get the latest updates. :)

8. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    guys, does anyone can translate program tv viking! that talk about keyakizaka46 hs event accident? i'm so curious what are they talking about in 19 minutes.

9. Badkidz

Badkidz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    hello welcome too!
    yes, that site is really good for someone new.

and will definitely stick around bcs i think this is the easiest forum to follow for K46 news.

now waiting for any news for end of year activities..

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It looks like it was just time off for staff that stopped blog posts coming for a couple of days (members write their posts, but staff have to read, maybe edit, and then finally post them, I believe). A big surge of posts came Tuesday.

But there was some news: a new app called "Keyakizaka46 Beside You" is being made available for pre-registration here. The only things I know about it are that it is intended to make you feel you are with them all the time, and that you can have your oshi's voice wake you up as an alarm. The app is also the gateway to special goods. Ka-ching. The visual is amazing in a number of ways:

[​IMG]

Just a thought: the twitter account is @Keyakizaka46bs -- for that and other reasons (including no mention in the K46 official news), I wonder if this could be a hoax. We'll all find out together, lol. I haven't signed up yet.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On another topic altogether: Kobayashi Yui has now ridden that bicycle over 80 million times. That's how a poster relayed the information that the MV of Silent Majority has now been played on YouTube over 80 million times.

[​IMG]

It still has a way to go to catch up to Heavy Rotation (139m) or Koi Suru Fortune Cookie (124m), but it is now ahead of Babymetal's Gimme Choco (79m), which was released two years earlier. Different music companies' policies re YouTube may factor in, I don't know.

Scroll down this page for a full list (in Japanese) of the most-watched MVs of Japanese groups' hits. SaiMajo is at #12. Top is Radwimps' Zensensense with 161m plays (came out in August 2016) and Hoshino Gen's Koi is next at 159m (it came out in September 2016). I was baffled at Prime Minister Abe featuring Picotaro at the summit with President Trump, but his PPAP is #6 at 127m.

• Like Like x 1
  12. nullzai_techi

nullzai_techi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    may i know why techi and shida are called as pippi ピッピ ?? Or shida's the one who's being called as pippi ?? Just curious because they're very cute like siblings

Attached Files:

13. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

iirc thats techi cute way to call shida, i think it was started on one of school lock or kochi hoshi ep afaik

14. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    No Zuumin at Best Hits Kayousai performance today

15. nullzai_techi

nullzai_techi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Thanks very much !

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's Shida, and Techi calls her that because she reminds/reminded her of Pippi Longstocking, heroine of books, a TV series and films. It might have started when Mona once wore short braids.

There are lovely gifs of Mona and Techi from the TV show that was on a few hours ago:

https://twitter.com/AlterEvolver/status/930751387700412416
    https://twitter.com/besthitskayosai/status/930748530418884608

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune wow so Yuipon's bike got 80 million views :1st: her bike needs a tuneup + new tires to keep it going[hehe]

#myBikeNeedNewTires
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    YESSSSSSSS!! omg i thought they will drop this year omg thank you

20. CutePanda