[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
  2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Wait isn't it because she reminded her of Clefairy from Pokémon? Clefairy japanese name is Pippi btw

3. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Very nice to see 3 of my fave idol groups performing in one show!
    I just hope they cut MC comedy skits and lengthen performance time.
    Can't get over that 2 minute SaiMajo they did last year.

ps.
    Red Team is so OP right now[hehe]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  4. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Glad K46 got invited again. They're worthy to return to Kouhaku, like I've said before. With 2 strong singles/1 album, surging popularity and increasing media appearances left and right, this is a tremendous year for them. So it would be unreasonable for the Kouhaku committee to exclude them this year. I'm led to believe Pe-chan and Neru's PBs sealed the deal, lol.

Enough with my rant. Congrats K46.:1st:

5. willigettiredofidols?

willigettiredofidols? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
  6. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Can't help it, they got a strong case for making it to Kouhaku. Their album is certified platinum and they're really making waves in Japan. I admit they deserved it for all their efforts. But then again..

Congrats K46!:1st:

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I know to my cost that lots of rumours prove untrue, lol.

Hey, that's possible. Checking back, I asked on Stage48 last year if it was from Pippi Longstocking and no-one answered. But her character seems to fit the bold Pippi better, to me. However, I probably invented the image in my mind of Mona in short pigtails, lol.

The books have been translated into Japanese, and no doubt the films, too. But maybe Clefairy's appearance might be related.... Or Mona's secret shyness. The Pokemon Pippi would likely be better-known in Japan, and Pokemon is a particular love of Mona's. Thanks for raising the question. Please let me know if you see anything confirming it one way or the other.

In any case, "Pippi" refers to Manaka.

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, looks like Keyakizaka46 is back in the Kouhaku after all. Don't trust these rumors, after all...

I'm expecting them to perform in the first half considering the age of these members. But the rest of the Kouhaku, other than Hey! Say! JUMP debuting (sorry, but that's on the other side), as well as the AKB48 staple and Nogizaka46, is pretty meh (they didn't even put miwa or Ayaka!!!) that I might consider not watching it (other than the fact that I'll be in Europe during New Year's this year)...

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    iirc Hirate said that she finds a lot of similarity between Clefairy's expressions and Manaka's expression. This was from the same radio where she talks about Manaka comparing her to Pikachu evolutions. I don't remember from where in when though

Techi watches Pokemon so she's bit knowledgeable about it but there is no evidence she knew about the Pippi you suggested.

10. Badkidz

Badkidz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

yes! I hope they get great costume like last time, and increase the performance time, last year really too short!

11. aimergiga

aimergiga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    berika has become the exclusive(i am not sure if is this word) model of Ray, no surprise but still congratulations!
    tbh, more fashion magazine is using the fame of 46's members b/c the sale of paper mass media has a decrease trend, on the part of members, it definitely increase their public awareness though. It is a win-win deal.
    I guess the model wave for K46 is approaching. Hope my bias manaka can be signed since being a model is her long dream.

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    The fact that they did not invite Daoko and Yonezu while keeping Masaharu (who even LOST popularity) makes things worse. It's like they don't seem to care about what's popular among teenage boys/men in their 20's.

13. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    A little late but Im very happy K46 made it!
    At that nights performance I prefer they perform KazeFuku instead of Fukyuwaon!
    Expecting an easy win for the Red Team!

:hehe: kek.
    And yeah, it seemed the 3-slot limit for Aki-p seems to be true

14. nullzai_techi

nullzai_techi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Thank you very much for the clarification

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    how to upgrade seifuku like they did last year with silent majority is quite easy to do, but how are they gonna upgrade black suits?

Probably rethink the whole choregraphy...

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

they probably just wear red suit instead of black suit if they decide to sing KazeFuku #PARCO

[​IMG]

17. nullzai_techi

nullzai_techi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Actually i would love to see them dancing in whole white suits xD[hehe] well, its just a dream

18. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

they can grab some canes and black fedoras i guess

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i hope they will bring in Hiragana and sings Taiyou wa instead

20. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona