[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it's not necessary to facepalm.

because i talk in a general way, while you're pointing out something factual, which is no fans in kouhaku. I'm not arguing about that.

"we" is use here to express we're rooting for the girls.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    LOL Tecchi! And why without glasses!

4. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Neru "neruing", always a classic

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. On FNS on Wednesday, Techi is going to dance behind Hirai Ken doing Non-fiction. As someone said on Twitter, the lyrics are perfect for her. I'm really looking forward to what she does.

2. @Cute Panda. That pic of the Kanjis as kids is great. Here's the key, for people who don't read Japanese: top - KobaYui. 1st row - Nijika, Zumiko, Uemura. 2nd row - Ozeki, Oda, Koike. 3rd - Fuyuka, Shii-chan, Manaka. 4th - Sugai, Suzumoto, Naako. 5th - Neru, Habu, Aoi. 6th - Hirate, Akane, Yone. 7th - Berika, Berisa. The animal Hirate is supposed to resemble is a river otter. So without any childhood pics available, that's what they put in for her here. A cute otter.

3. As far as I'm aware, the idea of switching songs at Kouhaku is still just a rumour. I remember the rumour that K46 was going to be dropped from this year's show.... I don't think one performance of a song Techi loves but that takes a lot out of her is a bad thing. Unless they have a secret live planned for the next day (or the previous day). My own choice would definitely be Fukyouwaon, all things being equal. Kouhaku is a big deal for everyone, inside and outside the group. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of costumes they come up with. Even if it's suits, I imagine there will be something special about them.

4. The pictures of Habu and Memi on Idol & Read magazine are both outstanding (click to enlarge):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  6. nullzai_techi

nullzai_techi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I wonder what happen to techi. She's looking really gloomy the entire perfomance in
    「第50回日本有線大賞」
    ...てち大丈夫かな:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry::cry: its like the face in TIF where her soul is not even there and she's trying to hide her eyes behind her hair :, (

Attached Files:

7. hebah

hebah Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Is taht means they win it ?

Attached Files:

8. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

if the video does not show watch the video here

Techi needs a break NOW

9. glsone

glsone Member

She needed a break 6 months ago. Now I don't know what hell she needs.

Shame because everyone else was great. But now all anyone is going to talk about is how awful Techi looked.

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Let's hope, Tecchi can perform like usual on Kouhaku.

11. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    despite the forced smiles on the other members, the whole performance seemed uninspired to me

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Is it because kaze ni fukaretemo itself is low pace compared to others?

13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    What she needs is for management to stop relying on her being center. It's not doing her anymore favors and she's clearly tired of it. She needs a break from the spotlight for a bit. Lets go back to this past summer. The group was overworked to the max, but Techi was worked even harder. She shut down, the group went into some weird crisis, and then eventually things got sorted out. But other than Techi getting her HS slots cut short to give her more resting time, what else has changed? They're still performing a lot, and her jobs haven't decreased since then. They still picked her to be center yet again, and the group is heading into yet another month of many performances (the usual end of year performances). She needs a break, they all do but especially her. We've seen time and time again that the burden is always worse for the center, especially when they're one of the youngest in the group.

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    They won the music excellence award with akb48, nogizaka 46 and other 7 acts.
    The winner of the grand prize was the enka singer kiyoshi hikawa.

16. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

A break from what? They havent toured since the summer have they? Its not like shes doing theater shows 4 nights a week. She doesnt do anything on variety. She doesnt make public appearances. She doesnt do anything in handshake. Yeah shes center, but shes doing the same dance that everyone else is and seeing the same song that everyone else is. Its not like she has a grueling schedule of media appearances. Shes not group captain or even vice captain. Shes not acting or doing commercials. She doesnt do show room. Yeah shes center but what does being center mean for her besides being in the middle of the group in the choreography? During the summer you could say she needed a break but now... how could she possibly be any more "on break" than she already is, comparatively speaking? Even shes in the third row she still has to dance and sing.

• Like Like x 2
  17. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    So I'm just browsing some blog and there is a thread about the Your favorite female talent in 2018 selected by Hakone Ekiden participating player. I couldn't find the source of the poll but here is the result (only 48G+46G)
    + 53 votes for Nogizaka46.
    - Nishino Nanase, Ikuta Erika and Asuka Saito, each of them got 7 votes.
    - Akimoto Manatsu got 5 votes.
    - Shiraishi Mai got 4 votes.
    - Eto Misa got 3 votes.
    - Sato Kaede, Kubo Shiori and Hori Miona got 2 votes each.
    - Ito Marika, Inoue Sayuri, Iwamoto Renka, Ozono Momoko, Kitano Hinako, Saito Yuri, Sakurai Reika, Suzaki Ayane, Hashimoto Nanami, Fukagawa Mai, Mukai Hazuki, Yoda Yuki, Wakatsuki Yumi, Wada Maaya got 1 each.

+ Keyakizaka46 got 12 votes.
    - Hirate Yurina got 4 votes.
    - Imaizumi Yui, Uemura Rina, Kobayashi Yui, Shida Manaka, Habu Mizuho, Moriya Akane, Watanabe Rika, Watanabe Risa got 1 vote each.

AKB got none, while HKT got 3 and NMB got 1 vote.

Here is the information about "Hakone Ekiden". The participants in this event are all males.

18. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

can anyone translate the video above? and what the meaning 【欅坂46】平手がやばい。。?
    the song in video is so sad :cry:

19. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    1. Am I the only one who think that there are possibilities that Techi was told to act in certain way by the producer / Aki-P / the staffs behind? Because we all know it will garner more attention, viewership (timeshift, etc), etc etc.

2. If Techi's withdrawal is real, I do believe that she might get bullied behind the stage. jealousy can drive people to bully (or at least playing passive-aggresive games) someone? at least in asian culture, that is not so common. even if they look as if they get along well in front of screen, some people might bully techi (maybe emotional bullying?) off-screen. In fact, throughout a bullying, there will be times where the bully acted friendly with the bullying victims when there are people... and the bullying victims will pretend that they are doin fine for various reasons.
    withdrawal is a common tell-tale sign for bullying

20. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    wow so scary :blink:. that's not true, right?