[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    So, like usual mngmnt took the most useless choice they could instead of properly address problems...
    it's a decision we can only accept but still a absurd one, especially considering new members also love Keyaki as much as we fans do, and we should have restarted with THIS live.

Anyway, it doesn't matter much, because for me it will always be Keyaki, but once again I'm here hoping our standard will be kept high because there is where I drawn the line.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Regarding the live
    1. The staging omg, it's everything. The effort they put into each and every song!!!!!
    2. Favorite performances are Otona, Garasu and Darekane
    3. Darekane is such a good song
    4. Pon is getting better and better at expressing herself. Old 2ki are growing very fast. Ten-chan has that explosiveness I'm looking for and mmg seems to agree too. She has a very good amount of screentime. Hoping for her center in the future
    5. Do new 2ki even have performance screentime? I can't see them at all except for Taiyou (1st song) where they ran in. I still have no idea how they perform
    6. The fact that Darekane is released on the debut date of 1ki... (digital release only, no physical sales)
    7. The name change...I don't know how to react, "unexpected" is too light for the bomb they just dropped

• Like Like x 4
  3. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    That's it boys and girls. It was fun while it lasted. Techi really was the Idol Jesus.

On a more serious note, let's see what happens next. It's not like this is the end or something. Looking forward to their new group and fresh ideas.

Poor shin 2ki. I feel really bad for them. Going through all this shit.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Well, anyone who disputes Techi's impact and transcendence won't have much of an argument now. She was so impactful she necessitated a group rebrand.

Does this mean that the new group will not perform Keyaki songs anymore? This is really hard to accept right now. Gyah.

• Like Like x 2
  5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    They probably will, it's a name change after all. For example, Hello!Project group Angerme was formally known as S/mileage from 2009-2014, then they changed their name to Angerme with a revamped image and new members. They still perform their S/mileage songs alongside their Angerme ones, especially when a member from the original lineup graduates. So i'm not too worried about the songs.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    :wall:SMH on the name change/rebrand. The Galaxy Brains in management... :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
  7. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @rdamon42
    Please it’s not about “Techi’s impact”, it’s about the whole group, about all the girls with their efforts and dreams into building the name Keyakizaka. Can’t imagine how everyone is feelings right now

Edit: what I mean is people should focus on the girls and their feelings right now. 1ki built Keyaki from scratch, 2ki joined because they love Keyaki and now mmg just decided to abolish the name like that

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It's more about mngmnt incompetence in addressing problems they created than anything else. Once again they chose the easy way out completely disrespecting fans and members alike.
    There may be people who like this change, people who can't wait for it, but the girls, former members and fans built Keyaki from nothing and new gens loved the group from both sides... this is not the way to start anew, just a shortcut to cancel responsabilities.

...I think I'll stay angry for awhile all considered

• Agree Agree x 10
  9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Yes, absolutely. May be new audition and many graduates from keyakizaka.

10. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

About the songs, I too did think they won't perform it much more. But while I'm not sure about this, let's talk about a relative case, is Hinata performing Gana songs? I dont know much about their activities now

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Shows you what happens when you build up one person so much and then they go and stab you in the back, what a mess.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Like Like x 3
  12. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I'm not your biggest expert, but Hinata performs Hiragana songs, as far as I know. Watched a video of them performing Dare yori. Anyways, I think it's save to say that we'll have to say farewell to, at least, Fukyouwaon and maybe to some other Techi-core songs.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    We even don’t know would the new group still part of sakamichi?

• Like Like x 1
  14. devildante

devildante Member

Oh, man ....
    It all's coming to an end now ....

And here I am, starting to loving the 2nd gen

Sent from Our Love Room

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Just hope this won't lead to any graduations...
    Such a bad choice by management, why throw away everything they've built up as Keyakizaka?
    I am curious how this will affect their sound and image, though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    some are saying they're leaning towards cute/high fashion like their sister group hence they recruited some more visual members

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

We know something like this could happen...
    They cannot bring a new face for keyaki,
    Face the truth..

Even if they can.. i think management will not satisfy with the upcoming result..

Its sad for me to see this end so soon.
    But i understand its also the best choice, a difficult one, but has bigger probability of Good Result in the End..

With New Name, Will bring a new Face, Will bring a new Aura, Will bring a new feelings.

Not in Bad Terms,
    But i understand with Techi is the face of Keyaki, the absolute face for keyaki..
    Just deal with it, its not a bad meaning for me. I like her a lot, just see how she perform and she bring out the power of other members.

Its not like, i never think of this outcome...
    3rd single is the last time i know they are still have the same feelings as the 1st -> 3rd

starting from the 4th.. i have bad feeling for the future of this group.

But techi resigning, and Keyakizaka disband ?? or dismiss? or i don't know how to call this..
    I think its like a Domino of many bad or wrong choice that management made..

Honestly, i have hope to see the new face of Keyaki, I want to see the moment of this hope of mine become reality..
    :(

... i want to say directly to members... I still Support you guys!!!
    I'm here always waiting for your next move :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

This just confirms my personal belief that management has/had no confidence in 1st gen whatsoever (besides Techi). I've felt like that ever since Kanji dropped out if Tokyo dome just because Techi was hurt. It completely seemed crazy to me that management would do that when they have 21 girls but somehow they can't perform without Techi. And everything since then has confirmed that feeling to me.

This feels like a roundabout way to push 1st gen to the side and start over with new members as the focus. I don't think 1st gen is going to pushed out completely but I feel like this is going to come with a lot of 1st gen graduations and we'll see another audition, with the new version of the group focusing entirely on 2nd gen and newer members as far as push/spotlight is concerned.

• Agree Agree x 11
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This is the second group I've been following that changed their name. I hope Keya only change their name, without changing their image, song style, and performance.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    A mess is someone who comes here only when they can gloat about bad stuff happening. Not so unexpectedly you're the first one like usual.

@STS I think we have too much going on with Nogi and Hinata to cut the bridge. So Sakamichi is still Sakamichi. Sadly, S&F is also still S&F

@amimaru if that is the case, then they completely messed up auditions because in true Keyaki fashion we also got kickass members with both 2ki and new 2ki, which is why I think this is another decision they just threw there instead of finding new solutions

@gish0046 I hope you're wrong, but I fear you're right. We'll see what happen from here to October I guess.

I'm reading here and there since I didn't watch it and... man, it's a bad choice after another. Who thought it would be ok make Yuuka do the announcement at the end of the live? Who thought it would be a good choice end a moment that should have been about rejoining with fans with this news that the members themselves took badly?
    One of the countries which creativity is high like ours and we got the most mediocre mngmnt ever... I hope some day we'll stop paying the price of it.
    I hope someday we'll stop hearing Yuuka apologize for a mngmnt that's worth nothing

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1