[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    By the way, what are your fave outfits from the tours ? My fave outfit from the first Saku annual tour is the colorful shirt and pants combo they wore for the first 5 songs. It makes them look really cool, androgynous, and energetic :). It is much better than the dark outfit they wore for blue moon etc. For the second annual tour, my fave is the black leather jacket and skirt outfit they wore for one way stairs and shakan kyori. :cool:

2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    For me so far, anything they wore was awesome... I liked slightly more the white with those red ribbons (I don't remember the occasion) but their light-colored outfits have proved to be equally attractive to me as my big bias, the keyaki blacks and darks...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    If they did a music video for One Way Stairs, what do you imagine it would be like ? :) For me, I imagine it would include scenes of them going up the dark stairs of an abandoned building, such as an abandoned school, and doing dance choreography in the rooms and corridor, similar to Nogi's seifuku no mannequin, but maybe with a slightly more spooky atmosphere. It can just consist of Runrun and Karin, and give the impression of exploring a decrepit place.

4. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I have been seeing video cut of Natsu no Chikamichi with 3ki seifuku (the one with jacket), is it in the mini live? I remember there was a mini live recently but can't not find the full live, anyone have the full performance of it? Thanks

5. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    What's their new program Sakura Meet about ?

And how did the first day of their third tour go ?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2023
  6. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 3
  7. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    What will replace w keyaki fes then ?

8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    They can have another summer festival. Although a spring festival would have been even better bc of the sakura motif. I'm just glad they're done with W Keyaki fes bc that was a dumb idea from the beginning.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm actually going to be in Japan when the 3rd Anniversary concerts happen. How difficult is it going to be for someone overseas to get a ticket?

10. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    How hard is it as an idol to learn dance moves and perform on stage etc. ? I've heard some people say it's not that hard, that you don't need educational qualifications, and that high schoolers can do it too, you don't need to be a scholar etc. What do you think ?

11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Let's bring out the elephant in the room.

W-Fes doesn't surprise me it got dissolved. I expected and anticipated it after Hinatansai 4th anniversary. There was a flying theme for Hinatazaka. Blue as the sky. No more Hiragana Keyaki Circus theme.

Since Sashihara started IkoNoiJoy Fes last year there was nothing that stood out for W-Fes. Nothing will top Keyaki Republic. I think Keyaki Republic 2019 set the bar high for production values. It was the best choice for Seed & Flower to finally move on from Keyakizaka. I have been critical to Sakurazaka's sound production since their 1st single. What's the point to keep Keyakizaka lyrics with love context when they have changed name?

Is it because Seed & Flower is out of ideas and Akimoto has nothing to come up with either. If I want Keyakizaka I want content with Hirate and Suzumoto. The real deal. All singles have been Keyakizaka lyrics with love context until 3rd gen joined. The one song from 5th single that stands out is Natsuno Chikamichi. It marks a departure from Keyakizaka because these members are so different from the seniors. They shine with optimism it hurts Keyakizaka's depression theme.

If Seed & Flower brings in 3rd gen and the first generation to pass Sakurazaka audition then there is no use for W-Fes anymore, especially when Yuuka Sugai graduated last year and ended Keyakizaka at Tokyo Dome. The last bastion of Keyakizaka. Hirate and Suzumoto were not the last.

Look forward to the new future of both groups especially Sakurazaka since we are in a Sakurazaka thread.

ZOZO Marine Stadium was decided for 3rd anniversary live. I wasn't out of thin air with the sea theme. It was not only 3rd gen's first dance track, it symbolizes optimism. Sea waves they did at the beginning showcase the majesty of the sea. It represents faith, hope, and joy even in the deepest troubles.

Optimism is a personality trait. Optimists believe they have the skill and ability to make good things happen.

There is a difference between being positive and optimistic. Positivity is telling ourselves and others that everything is good, even if it isn't (Hinatazaka's theme). Optimism accepts the truth of reality and looks forward to a brighter future. It is a mental attitude and not an emotion.

I can't help my imagination when Riko played her favorite anthem on clarinett at the sea during the 2 minutes performance. Basically what it sounded like.

3rd tour has nothing to do with group's theme. It is nothing but a gratitude to Yumiko kaichou's graduation. That dollar sign and business outfit is Yumiko's style. She will get a proper send-off in Fukuoka. They still do individual themes when a member graduates because they are still a group without a theme.

But yeah, they need sooner or later to move on from negativism in society. It's not Keyakizaka when I get mid result from it. The negativism is hidden behind a love wall in Sakurazaka which I don't like with Sakurazaka songs. Hirate was not artificial pessimism, that was her real emotions - anxiety, anger, sadness, despair. Only bad outcomes.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Does Inori have any siblings ?

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    She has two older brothers.

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'd say, about time.

The only thing I agree with in @Rev4 post is that nothing will ever top Keyaki republic. The rest, I politely disagree with.

To see Hinata and Sakura share the stage and songs can work only once or twice. The groups are not related anymore.
    Which is not a bad thing. Good for Sakura to try and create something on their own, with their own brand, their own story; I think it's the right moment for it, and the coming of 3ki can only help with that.

@JoltFiend good luck with the tickets, let us know how it goes :chuffed:

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Though still too hard for me, I have to agree with @Rev4...

Keyaki will always have a very special part in my heart and memories. But Sakurazaka and especially the Sakurazaka that is NOW emerging with this gen may be (marketing-wise) closer to the average idol standards, but it is so promising that it's simply impossible not to support wholeheartedly and wait in awe for what they will have to offer...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Does Ozono have any siblings ?

17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    If not, I volunteer to become her onii-chan...

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    She has an older brother and younger sister.

19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    By the way, do you think the Sakura 8 learn the choreography for Backs songs too ? :)

20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Probably not, there's no reason for them to sing the song so unless they do a special live where they shuffle performing members for concerts then I doubt we'll ever see a Saku 8 member perform a backs song she isn't originally credited on.