Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    If she gets married, I predict her fanclub and CD sales could decrease because Takamina would be really busy taking care of her family more, leaving her less time to do music activities (have to imagine what would happen with Korenani if Takamina gets married). Just look at Ayaka (my favorite singer): She was popular from 2006-09, but in early 2009 she gets married, she takes a hiatus from 2010-11 because of Graves disease, and even though she made a triumphant debut back in 2012, she's nowhere near close in terms of popularity since then. Although she's still making music, Ayaka hasn't released as much as back then.

2. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

because her fan boy will disappoint her then support other people. I mean if you notice most asian female singers. or female idols. Ex. most 48gmembers has news scandal then members will drop ranking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Scandal is something else than this though. In AKB48 it's a scandal when you're caught dating because people know you're not supposed to be dating so when you do date, people say you're disregarding your work ethic and your idol responsibilities. Takamina is not an idol anymore. She's a singer and an entertainer, and she is allowed to date and people should be happy for her if she finds something that makes her happy. I feel, as a Takamina fan, I need to support Takamina, no matter what she does.

If she decides to take a hiatus, like @ryandtw said, then I'd be happy for her for taking time off and focusing on what's most important for her. And when she comes back and makes music again, then I'll support that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I love your personality. I want takamina get married too eventough there are some fans ship atsumina. I wish her all the best in her career. I believe she will be no.1 singer someday. Takamina can do it! In my country, its all about good music and can sing very well. There is no relation with fans,if you can sing well and have good song with bonus nice voice but there are many artist who bad voice but can sing well are popular in my country,then you will be popular and have many job as singer. We dont care if thats person is ugly or beautiful. Even a blind person can be popular artist if they can sing well. But becareful if you cant sing well or just want to be a singer without any ability to be a singer,then netizen will attack and sometimes they will insult you. Thats is bad habit from netizen in my country. There are a few of singers in my country are success in oversea like china or pacific asia because they can sing very well. As example.... P. Ramlee, shila amzah, sudirman, siti nurhaliza etc. They are success and also popular in oversea because they can sing very well and have nice and unique voice too. Sing very well and bonus have a popular songs are the key of success for any singer in my country. Sorry for poor english.

• Like Like x 1
  5. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I agree with you about popular song are key of success for singers. But I think popular song must has lucky and attractive too.

6. summer04

summer04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I read some news about her fanclub tour saying that the tour is too expensive. Somebody tell me is it normal or not

7. rogela

rogela Kenkyuusei

It's quite consistent with the previous two editions, although the destination is not so far away from Tokyo than before. I also noticed the report but would ignore it.

8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Komiyama Haruka just did an instagram live stream (still is right now, if you're reading this shortly after I post this) and she was asked again what her favourite song is and she replied Senaka Kotoba because Takahashi Minami-san meant so much to her and she was so honoured to be included in the song :cute:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

well if takamina didn't her included in this song .What is her favorite song? :^^;:

10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Well, you'd have to ask her :^^;: But I find it really cute how much respect Komiharu has for Takamina. Even though she's graduated and she has no reason to talk about Takamina or gain anything from it, she still values and appreciates her a lot. I'm very happy Takamina is liked so much by the kouhai even two years after her graduation <3

• Like Like x 1
  11. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    A few days ago, i watch akbingo. I dont remember what episode. But sata-san said to takamina about her position as center in old episode when she still young. I dont know what song because i usually skip their song dance part in akbingo.

12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Being center for a song or two doesn't mean you're the Ace. I don't know the full details of your discussion; Takamina was considered the original center, probably because 48 is her lucky number and it would have made a nice story. She also worked really hard, as she said she didn't know how to dance properly in the beginning.

I think especially with the first couple generations it's sometimes a bit difficult to say who the center is, but I personally would have put it like this (first original center and then who actually became the center):

1. Takahashi Minami Maeda Atsuko
    2. Oshima Yuko
    3. Watanabe Mayu
    4. Saeki Mika Kuramochi Asuka
    5. Miyazaki Miho Kitahara Rie (and Sasshi stole the show a few years later in HKT)
    6. Takajo Aki
    7. Kikuchi Ayaka
    8. -
    9. Shimada Haruka (shortly Takeuchi Miyu) Shimazaki Haruka
    10. Iriyama Anna
    11. Kawaei Rina
    12. Tano Yuka Takahashi Juri
    13. Oshima Ryoka Murayama Yuiri
    14. Kojima Mako Okada Nana
    15. Owada Nana Mukaichi Mion
    16. Asai Nanami Yamauchi Mizuki
    I usually chose members that were part of A-sides early on as the original center or who got a lot of early opportunities, and the bolded girls are the ones that actually became the most popular (according to SSK, that is). For the 16th Gen, I chose Naamin as original center because she was part of a lot of songs (a lot of 16th Gen girls are only in "Dakitsukouka?" and that's a song by 16th Gen, and if they're recently promoted then also part of the Team Song for their respective team). However, Zukki is the only 16th Gen member that has made an A-side debut. Maybe it will look different in a few years.

13. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Wow this conversation invaded every thread huh [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

15. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

16. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Everyone, there's currently a poll going on in this site, to determine the most famous AKB member. Please sign up and vote for Takamina!
    http://bunshun.jp/articles/-/7748

You just need to go to the main page and to the right there are Facebook Twitter and Mail Adress options. Then you go back to the article and click vote. You can just type your first 3 oshimen all time! And then you need to write reasons, which if you don't know Japanese just use Google Translate lol I don't think it matters that much [hehe]

17. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Thanks for information but I hate this site. Well I felt they fake this poll but behind the true is who do we should stalker them for big news.

18. Noraluce

Noraluce Kenkyuusei

Upload to her Instagram. It’s been so long
    7CF1D23E-8747-4BFC-9425-A117DE50E6B9.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  19. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    It was Aki-p's birthday party :awesome:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(taken from Takamina's instagram)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Noraluce

Noraluce Kenkyuusei

A thrilling update to the selfie series of Takamina fangirling over Kojiharu (taken from twitter)

C6C9476A-C87D-44DB-BCF9-BD6A4578C275.jpeg

Older pics for reference:
    4D96AB00-B231-40A4-900F-2D6B69331537.jpeg 073CA03F-426B-4A90-AF42-AC44ED1B5330.jpeg DFFA6157-025D-46D6-91E3-EF027978C017.jpeg 6BA06208-4E82-403C-A7E1-892BF0AF8905.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2