Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    What do you mean? Did something happen? o_O

2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. Chiarara

Chiarara Kenkyuusei

Is it true that Takamina is getting married?

4. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @STS Is this true???!!.OMG :eek: and with who?. Just curious!.If this is true, congratulations to Takamina!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3:inlove:.

5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Wha-wha- :shock:
    WHAAAAAAAATTTT??????
    MINAMI IS GETTING M-M-MARRIED???
    :cry2::cry2:
    I'm SHOOK. AND in Hawaii? So when she went to Hawaii a few months ago... she was looking for venues and stuff?
    I'm shaking right now. If this is true, well
    :ome:
    I'm wishing for her happiness, always. I really hope that IT guy makes her happy. I hope she becomes the happiest woman in the world. I hope she never regrets this decision. I hope it doesn't affect her career.
    Would love to see a grad members reunion, btw. It would be great if we at least something like this:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    With Yuko and Acchan, Mariko, Sayaka, Haruna, Miichan and others.
    I really don't know how to feel about this, but yeah, I'm happy that she's happy.
    But... is this really really really really real?
    She didn't give any hints on radio whatsoever.

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah she is getting married

7. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    If it's totally true. . . Congratulations Takamina:cry2:

8. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    What source??

9. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

@Chiarara
    @TiduShoko
    @YukoOshimafan

@marioworldakbRank

@Izza87

No It just a rumor news.
    I think news did dis credit for big radio festival event in may.
    If it's true takamina will post sns. And her members too.
    Btw. Minami went wedding of her hair stylist recent.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Paparazzi news scoop

11. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

[
    ]
    I think it not true.
    Then in the news has text only. They didn't has some photo.
    Then she went Hawaii because agency hawaii want pr.

12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    We'll have to wait and see. If she is getting married indeed, I wish her the best of luck!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    well of course at least we must to see official declaration about future wedding (April Hawaii 2019 XD). evem this news is 1000% true.

14. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Anyone coming to Hawaii next year with me? Let's go invade that wedding! [hehe]
    If it's real, I hope we get to hear about it from her mouth. I want to see Takamina's expressions when she's in love <3
    I still feel really weird about this though.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's a very unfamiliar feeling lol I remember watching AKBingo episodes and I got the feeling from her that she'll never leave AKB and she'll never get into a romantic relationship. There was an episode, where they talked with 'normal' girls (so basically, not-famous) and Tomochin said she's looking forward to the day when she's getting married, and Takamina said she has no intentions right now of ever getting married and AKB is the only thing on her mind. Maybe this was also part of the reason why they jokingly called her a man, because she showed no interest in romance while being in the band. I really like what a serious and hard-working girl she is but I'm also really really happy now that she's allowing herself to experience love, too

• Like Like x 2
  16. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I think that guy close with a reporter? he told everything (fake or true data?)with reporter ever year.

Is he good person? I mean that guy should more keep a secret with reporter than answer question.
    So I think fake news.
    btw news from same publisher every year too

@Shirase Miyuki
    I want ask you about minami 's eye Why her eye is so red recent. She is sick or make up.

btw2. I 'm sad ppl interested more her prviate than her music.
    If her marriage is true. Her fanclub and sale of cd will be decrease too.9:!::fp:

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    For my opinion, it maybe true. There are some peoples who willingly sell news for big money. He maybe the one of them. They shot takamina with her special bf too in sexy and also in one not so fashion dress. I hope she really get married. The paparazi man told detail story too...where her bf work, what his job and when they live together. I love the detail about her love life but its scary some people is stalking her private life. Bad news leaked and hit takamina too. Its about takamina mother arrestment for sex fraud with minor and her birthday party. I dont know who have this malicious intention toward takamina. Its seems they want to chase her out from akb48 after she got general manager position. I remember in senbatsu election when takamima said some people ask her a question why she still in akb48. She said its because she really love akb48. And akb48 still not reach 10years that time. Why the haters are so cruel to my angel? Its seem they are not appreciate her hardwork for akb48. Without gen 1 like takamina acchan tomomi miichan kojiharu mariko and other 1 gen members who still strong standing for akb48 early day, of course no new members or generation willingly to join gloomy early day of akb48. I dont get why the hater targeting her with that cruel question? At least let her enjoy the 10th anniversary of akb48. Like kasai said in one akbingo episode, takamina is the one who set their mission and unite all of them. Its because she really have big heart and vision. Takamina is a true leader and is born for akb48 who love to forgive his enemy eventough they always make fun or tease her in any show. Its a lie if she not hate it but i can see she really a kind heart person and love to forgive other people easily. Takamina always resist when minegushi or kojiharu try to tease her with bad joke and said she dont want any bad talk about her in radio because she already get anough bad pr in tv show by other members. For example no3b pr in domoto kyodai what name it is. Miichan always tease or give bad impression about takamina tv show. Other else is music japan. I feel bad for takamina. Eventough i hate it but im glad wminami still have strong bond until now. I hope takamina get married faster and someday she will become the first female prime minister of japan. Its not possible. Our people also won the most amazing election history of my country. Amiinn. Sorry for poor english and long story.

18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    That's makeup [hehe] She LOVES red makeup, and was talking about wanting to change her hair color (AGAIN) and I have a strong feeling that she will make it red again.
    Although she was sick and her eye hurt a lot around March-April because of allergy.
    But because she has a weak body, the hot and cold difference in the weather made her ill. She has a cold now. :(
    (Apparently her solution for that is to eat a lot of McDonalds... :fp:)

19. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

But she told about she don't want be politics in her book. I think world of politics is sensitive and too pressure.

Btw. About hater I guess when she got mad something. After that she will really talk frankly with a loud voice with members or front camara or sns about something. Effect has hater. So when she as celebrity then she don't should talk frankly with anyone or sns.
    takamina shouldn't do follow word of aki-p.

Ex. I remember takmina told about hate adult like that do this members when akb documentary. After that her news come is often when she got big event.

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Why would her fanclub and CD sales decrease because of her marriage (announcement)?

• Agree Agree x 1