Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Actually i like her news with a man than a woman about being a lesbian and everything because news like that only damage her good image thats she try to build since akb48. I hope she can kiss more man in drama or whatever musical. I want she to experience real love after her confusing romantic kiss with sayaka(manly woman) I feel pity for minami because many members keep call her as a pervert man in any tv show when exactly they are the pervert lesbian or bisexual like miichan, yuko, maeda, sae etc who love to kiss and touch boobs. Until she confuse when bibiko came and said she is a gay man in her past life. But in my religion, there is no past life. We only have after life (life after we die either we go to heaven or hell after receive judgement from God) So i really hope she dont think she is a real gay in her past life.
    I watch takamina get many violent and sexual harrasment too in youtube or 0dailymotion. The uncle not only harras takamina but almost all akb48 members in comedian funny show to promote their new songs/album. I think comedian in japan are so pervert and hateful. The prank chair is stupid too. They hurt akb48 members body. Takamina and yuko, yukirin, tomomi and other members must endure a big pain in their tailbone because they fall directly from the chairs.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. summer04

summer04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    what did she say from the clip?I think she sau help me but I don't understand the rest
    And she said she had a diet before the birthday live. that's why she too thin

3. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    As far as I know...

Takamina is a regular in 5 TV Programs and 2 Radio Programs:

Mujack – MC (Kansai)

Sekai no Mura de Hakken – MC (Asahi)

Jinsei Saiko no Restaurant - regular customer (TBS)

Ijime wo Knockout – MC (NHK)

Shutoken joho netadori! – MC (NHK) This one is new. She will start on 4/20

Korenani – MC (Tokyo FM)

Yobunnokoto – MC (Nippon Broadcasting)

She’s also be the ambassador for Rock Corps this year! (This will be her third time in a row)

if the video does not show watch the video here

If anyone cares her current CM / Image character contract…

Japan Mc Donald

KDDI “Cable plus”

Tokyo Metropolitan Industrial and Labor Bureau

Sony “Smart B- Trainer”

ASICS “Lady worker”

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ahahahah I was pretty sure it was a wig but it turned out it isn’t, and it looks really good on her :cute:
    5FAB5150-3933-4FB1-A7FC-7E29366FB451.jpeg
    Also, funny that she and Katomina are a pair now! (Last week she paired it with Hazuki and made it red) [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Mario's picture really does look like a wig lol but I assume it's just the stage before washing it out [hehe]

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Its not weird at all. Same with me...i always want to see she smile because she look so cute and prettiest when she smile. I love the bow hairstyle. Especially when they patt her head make she looks like a little kid. I love when she is little chubby. Just a little not too much. Takamina made me feeling pain when she is sad and hurt. I feel sad when she hurt and in pain from falling from a chair in dokkiri show. I hate them. I will always say yes to whatever minami do. I never hate or dont like she when she is dating older guy. Its her life, im not God to judge her. We all have our own life. Takamina is so sexy when she is a little chubby. I like it hahaha

Yes of course he is using takamina. Everybody is using her name like sata san and kiyoto san badboys always said in akbingo. Aki p obviously using takamina for his own benefit. I hate it when takamina told in her last graduation that they promise her single solo but untill her last graduation still not produce it. Poor my cutie minami.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2018
  8. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I wonder Can she change her producer? I felt her producer is not interest her as artist at all. I want she try doing produce song or choose her new designer. I like costume lastest single no3b(c/w song) T-shirt with mini skirt is look good for her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think maybe minami is busy searching material for her new album. I hope she can produce new song like her hell or heaven song with unit team surprise rena and sayanee or make a beautiful sad song. Her voice is so amazing sexy in hell or heaven. The outfit is perfect too. She looks like a sexy rocker in this song. She is so beautiful with mascara and the way she look at sayane arrghh so sexy. She is so good with skirt too. I always love watch her video with short skirt and her hairstyle which remind me to rainy yang actress singer in taiwan. She looks so femine and cute. I found she is so sexy and cute in all akb48 mv especially in everyday or ponytail to,goodbye crawl. No boobs are showing but she obviously sexy eventough many members or anti fans said she is not sexy and have flat chest. Sexy is not about show off your breast or bikini. I hope she will change her album design to a sexy concept. Its boring to use same rock concept like jane doe or hell or heaven. But i still want she make more song like hell or heaven because i found her voice is so sexy and interesting. I hope someone wealthy will invest in her new album rather than make atsumina banner in australia.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I understand she sang same old rock style often.
    I don't know It will be good idea ? If she will try doing risk do pop song or eletonic mix rock song. Or r&b mix hiphop song.
    Btw. Minami told that she interested k-pop (Blackpink) and she want to go blackpink concert recently from tokyo fm radio. I'm glad she listen many genre song.
    I guess she like this girlgroup because they cool style.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think its a good move to show to all that she can do otger genre too. Some people may say she is not universal because she only do rock song style. I want she wide her range of fans with many genre of song rather than produce only rock song. She can try romantic slow song like acchan too. She sung well in forbidden love song with riinatin and other slow romantic songs in akb48. She just nees to find a suitable song that fit her voice well. Some romantic slow song maybe suit with her voice. Oh yeah, one thing i want ask you. I saw takamina's news about her lover which discussed in other tv show(i dont know the name it written in all japanese word) with that old scary face n bald man as mc/host and sassihara akb48 as the guest. They comment about her love life news after takamina graduation in 2016 or 2017? I watch at bilibili app. I dont know what they said? I really want to know it but its seems the host make fun of takamina. They are so scary. They chase and dig out all your secret life. What so funny about she apologize to her fans?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I sorry i can't translate this show. I saw at shortclip at twitter.
    they said bad thing about takamina. But sassy help good talk about news of takamina.So I hate watched this show.

Btw if Takamina will sing slow song . I want she add new style about Musical instrument too. :1st:Because slow song may effect ppl easy boring or sleepy.:^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thats why i hate that scary ugly old bald man!! I knew he said bad thing about takamina. I can see from his reaction. I always saw his face in his show when they show his reaction toward takamina always is so cold and like he is gross with takamina. I dont know why he is so cold to takamina when many host and celebrity respect and really love takamina who is always funny and cute. I hate this bald man! He is so cold to takamina! Thats why i saw they laugh to takamina. Wtf with badmouthing her when she got boyfriend after her graduating??? Is she is not deserve to be loved by a man? Why they must badmouthing her? You dont need to translate but just said bad thing they said about her in that news? Its seem they cant accept or believe minami in love?? And why sasshi seems confident to talk about takamina relationship? Is she know about her relationship too?Huh i really hate them. I cant believe there are still exist cold and badmouth man in this world. What a gross! I saw acchan get a good ranking in oricon for her single and album too. Her song is slow too. So i think slow song is good for takamina career as singer. She can diversify her talent in singing. She can be second taeyeon snsd. Taeyeon is so good and success in singing. I think takamina is good too like taeyeon but she neex more practice and training for her vocal. Its seem she cant control her pitch or husky vocal. I thought acchan voice is become better. Her voice is soft and delicate. When she mix with takamina voice the song become powerful and perfect. But i really prefer takamina voice because its unique and strong same like i love jessica unique silky voice. They have more soul and vibrate when they sing. I hope she will sing kore soft song and pop rock song. I love her voice when she sing with riinatin. In infinity musical too. Takamina voice is so interesting and unique. Im not bored with her voice in any song. Now jane doe is no.1 in my song list. Im glad she sing that song with energetic voice.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  14. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

i really agree with you. I don't understand why someone told takamina is favorite of aki-p. because she is position front of line ? She is center because Natsu teacher told aki-p。Many concert or Mv has little airtime of takamina.
    Btw. I'm glad takamina don't have join to produce 48 because this program was really drama.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Some tips for y'all:
    1. Do not take variety seriously. They make jokes out of everyone, and I think the show you're talking about is Wide na Show, and the 'old bald man' is Downtown's Matsumoto? I think it's because you are not used to the variety culture yet (I'm not talking about idol shows btw) but these kinds of jokes are very common and are not to be taken seriously. They were not seriously badmouthing her. People like Sashihara climbed to the top by using these jokes to her advantage, and the comedians do that too. What Sashihara did there was not 'confident to talk about Takamina's relationship'. She was merely saying that she protected the love ban rule for 10 years, and was really stoic. Merely to protect her.
    Also, Takamina is respected by everyone, but that doesn't mean they can't joke around with her. Else she wouldn't be a TV personality. The Domoto Brothers joked around with her all the time, and that's how she got to get along with them to this extent and to raise her popularity.
    Long story short, this is how variety works. They make fun of celebrities, everyone laughs, but no one takes it seriously. Besides, there's not much things to make fun about Takamina anyways. Just let people get crazy over one piece of news. It works for her advantage

2. Takamina was burdened by the General Manager position, yes, but it wasn't something pushed onto her without her consent.
    What I mean is, Takamina had already acted like the leader of the WHOLE group, got along with all members and staff, and made a bridge between them. She already did most things a General Manager would do. 'General Manager' was just a title put onto her to credit her for what she's been doing. Yes, it was a big burden for her, disabled her from acting independently and focusing on herself, and she gave every piece of her effort to the group. But that's just who Takamina is. She is selfless, and she loves AKB more than anybody. She would've done it even without Aki-P forcing her to.
    'Leader' was something Aki-p initiated, sure, but it was something Takamina chose and became on her own. She gained the respect of every member and the public, and although there are minus effects, like her tiring herself too much or not sharing her responsibility with anyone, it also had positive effects on her. That's why we can say "Takahashi Minami is AKB."
    Also, her screentime wasn't that lacking in TV performances and concerts. She got the same screentime as other prominent members did. Although I often fantasize about how amazing it would be if there was an option where we could watch the whole concert in oshi camera (like birthday stages)
    The most unfair thing done to Takamina is only giving her 1 single during AKB, and that being so late. Even Sasshi got a single before her. For that, I discredit them.
    If you want to hate Aki-p so much; here's something he did push onto a member without their consent:
    He texted Oshima Yuko: "AKB is on your shoulders now." after Maeda Atsuko's graduation. Yuko was already going forward on her acting career, but she didn't graduate until 2014 partially because of that sentence.
    Although I'm sure both Minami and Yuko would do those things even if they weren't told to. Because they wanted the best for AKB, just like Aki-p does.
    Also, I'm not saying don't hate Aki-p, but at least give that man credit for all he's done.

3. If you're a fan of Takamina, think like Takamina.
    During her life so far, Takamina taught all of us many things; to be hardworking, selfless, stoic, patient, caring, determined, ambitious, friendly, to be a good leader, and not to be judgemental. She is loved by everyone because she makes people feel like they are being cared. She is the complete opposite of prejudiced and is very understanding. She likes Aki-p, and they have a very deep bond, the one of a father and daughter. And that is because although Aki-p did give Takamina a lot of responsibilities, he did, and does, care about her a lot.
    If heard people like Downtown joking about her, Takamina would probably just laugh it off. She has been the 'failing queen' and the 'made fun of character' in the group for so long, and is loved because of it. That's her gap, which I, and most of the fans love. She is a 'women who looks perfect but isn't' (your job to find the reference ;)

Listen to Ano Sora and Egao. They are godly songs, and the way Takamina sings them makes you cry. (or, you know, smile [hehe]) Takamina herself wrote the lyrics to Ano Sora.

By the way, to cheer you up (it cheered me up a lot), here's what Takamina posted on Twitter today under the trending Japanese hashtag: '#a picture of you that can be took only once
    https://twitter.com/taka4848mina/status/994855053474390016
    [hehe]
    Dc5vZRqXcAA0y5p.jpg
    It's the famous 'Takamina Hage' (bald Takamina) I love it because Yuko's on it as well [hehe]

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I
    Love takamina bu
    Ok now after your explanation made me relieved. I always think takamina is treated poorly because i hate to see she cried in front of aki p when that man is so relax and steady. I feel like people is bully her everytime i saw they use her name and ask her like a maid. Sometimes akb member bully her too in some variety show. Maybe thats why im overprotective toward takamina. I just hope that old scary face man will always smile if he make joke because he make me misunderstanding with his expression. I hate people cold and make fun of takamina because she is my perfect little angel. When i watch a stupid show and other members make fun of takamina, its cant help me but to hate them because she is too nice to be hurt by this stupid people. Its like they bully her and im helpless feel weird about it. Only bullied people can understand how hurt to be bullied by other monster. Thas why im overprotective toward takamina. I feel helpless when i saw she is being bullied by many tv shows. I hate the fact that the show is still running and they still alive with takamina image hummiliated always appears in my mind even when i dont think about her lol. I cant believe i watch that show. I click the video when takamina pic exist. I will try to be be positive and thinking all these thinga are old memories now. I just hope that stupid show is not target her anymore. Its not nice image to see future female president to show her panties when she fall into water by dokkiri tv show. Takamina will always become my no.1 oshimen. Im apologize for all my rude and negative comments in this forum. Thank you for always reply my message and explain all misunderstood that exist in my mind. I really hope we can get along well. Sorry again. Thank you very much for all the explaination.

17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wonder, do you mean the documentary where Takamina apologises to Aki-P for that performance in the 2012 documentary? I always thought, this incident was the reason why they made her soukantoku. I don't fully like Aki-P but I think he respected Takamina. He saw how much she cares not only for Team A, which was who she was responsible for at that time, she doesn't only care for AKB48 but she cares for the entire 48 Group. When Takamina's best friend graduated, he surprised her and told her "look! you're getting your solo debut!"

I am 100% sure that the majority of the 48 Group hold deep respect for Takamina. Maybe that's one reason why I like Komiyama Haruka and Kato Minami so much. Komi has said time and time again how much she adores Takamina, and her favourite music video is the one for Senaka Kotoba because Takamina chose her and it made her feel very important, and Takamina gave her some advice which she also said is the most important advice anyone has ever given her. Kato Minami has said that the member she admires the most and aspires to be like is Takamina, and she auditioned for NGT because of Takamina.

In variety, people say a lot of rubbish. Another of my favourites is Akimoto Sayaka and she was sometimes called gorilla and even though you could see it hurt her, she always laughed it off. Later, Aki-P made a song for her called Uho Uhho Ho, which was an Akimoto Sayaka center and played on her gorilla character and it became one of her favourite songs, which she also performed very happily at her own graduation concert.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I mean in the music market. I want ppl interested in cool and attractive about music. I bored reporter asked about love everytime. I want ppl think she has talent about as singer than as ex-akb or ex- Gm. Sometime I felt fail about ppl talk about takamina when she release single. they (jp) bought her book but they didn't buy her single.:(

[Oversized image removed by mod]

btw. i want her make up this style often. I heard she has private hair stylist but no has private make up stylist.:^^;:
    btw2. i notice twitter pd48 members48 make up korea style are so cute. I wonder if minami do korea style make up. What does happen her look about?:^O^:
    btw3.look cute

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @Izza87 there's no need to say sorry, I understand that you love Takamina just like all of us do, which is enough to make me like you. I know this is a very gullible way of thinking, but for me all Takamina fans are good people. It's like a superstition.
    But I think there is a thing you are misunderstanding here: Takamina isn't being bullied. She was never bullied during her years in AKB. In variety shows, the MC's make fun of everyone. And by saying everyone, I mean everyone. Remember the time Mayuyu was kicked around? When Miichan and Sasshi were made fun of 24/7 bc of their scandals? Even people like Acchan or Mariko or Kojiharu were made fun of, let it be on AKBINGO, or be on other variety shows. But this can't be considered bullying; because it's something integrated in the Japanese entertainment culture. For them this is just lightly joking around, which means they acknowledge you in the entertainment world. Just watch BINGO, games like Muchaburi Dodgeball, or when they are thrown pies or flour at. We find this funny because they find it funny. It's a way of developing an idol's all-aroundness in the entertainment world.

Takamina is an angel, I can tell you that, but she sure isn't a 'godly being' who should be respected and treated as a princess by everyone. She herself has fun with all the light-teasing. Because she herself teases the people back. It's how things go. Like when she commented on Komiharu saying: "This girl is evil" or at this year's Domoto Christmas Special she made fun of the boys saying "I feel bad for all of you for spending Christmas alone." Of course, these are meant to be jokes, and they are taken as jokes.
    That's why, I recommend you one of these two things: 1)Learn Japanese so you won't misunderstand variety shows 2)Learn the japanese entertainment culture
    Btw, no panties were shown at any circumstances.
    Also, Takamina is someone who can take a joke, and who makes fun of herself at times. That's how she is. That's why she is easy to get along with and everyone loves her this much.

I think you should analyze the context first; they had just finished the 1st day of an unsuccesful concert. She, as the leader, felt the responsibility to apologize to the group's producer. Aki-p is not crying like her because duh, he's an old man. He isn't a whiny little boy. Even though his feelings were as intense as Takamina's, he didn't let it out like her, because he's an adult, and the producer. He wouldn't be relied at if he cried like that.
    Also to point out, he decided to make Takamina the General Manager at that very moment.

I hope you understand.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :ome:
    :ome:
    or not?