1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Graduated Team N - Ichikawa Miori (Miorin)

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Promoting Kuki City with the third Cookie Dance.

Story in the press:

"The third round of PR video · cookie dance of Kuki city in Saitama prefecture was completed. Cookie dance is the Kuki-shi original dance that dances to songs that arranged Kuki's song "Smiling Face Eternity" as a dance style. An announcement press conference of the PR video took place at the Saitama prefectural government office, attended by Ichikawa Miori, goodwill ambassador to Kuki city starring PR video.

Ichikawa asked the impression that I tried to dance "This time I played on the third cookie dance, I enjoyed cookie dance with everyone in Kuki City, so it was a lot of fun, from kindergarten child to grandma As I played the role and danced with people in Kuki city of various ages, I was able to train a wide range of exchanges, it seemed to be a history of Kuki city, it was a very fulfilling shoot. " It was.

There is even a reference to Sasshi. Miorin compares this dance to KFC, cookie to cookie, and wants to dance with Sasshi.

"Since I also have a theme, I'd like to dance together before I graduate with Sashihara (Rino) of my family, I'd like to dance with Sashihara, because it is also a cookie connection. "

https://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20190111-17722312-dwango

P.S. shot from the press event. Compare the pose to Marie Kondo above.

d4ffbda293c57b56e47e50b839712bcc.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Konno A.

Konno A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ichikawa Miori
    I feel personally attacked watching this video cause she literally blends in with the high schoolers and elementary kids lolol. Like girl we are the same age please stop being so young looking lolol.

But I'm glad she got this job. It's a big move being the face of any event.