Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 4
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Sato Minami announced her graduation from AKB48 in today's theatre performance.

She will graduate in June.

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    Well well, totally unexpected, more after her seitansai speech about wanting to stay until the 10th anniversary, but also she said she didn't promise to accomplish that so... I guess the announcement of Naamin pushed this decision. Tbh the number of 16th gen members on todays stage was a bit suspicious

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Not particularly sorry she's going, she always came off as being a bit stuck up.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Informative Informative x 5
  7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Ah now here's one I'll miss, I always liked Hina.

8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Wait , how?

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    (I disagree with Reveen) By being vocal about when she is unhappy with certain decisions in the group. For example, there was a bit where Team B performed a new single (I can't remember which one it was at the time - Moto Kare desu? HisaLip? DouSuki?) at the theatre -, and people online made comments about certain members, including Satomina, saying stuff like "no wonder these members aren't in senbatsu, they're nowhere near as good as senbatsu members."

Satomina went on SHOWROOM to explain they were only given a day to practise the song, whereas senbatsu obviously practised the song for a bit longer than that before it was first performed. I think that's a completely valid reason as to why the Team B performance may not be as perfectly synchronised or remembered if they've only been given a day. But rather than saying "oh, okay, well done actually for getting this much done in just 1 day," people got mad at Satomina for defending herself and "giving excuses."

She was also one of the non-senbatsu members on Sayonara Mouri-san who obviously complained about never having been senbatsu. I think certain frustrations from non-senbatsu members (especially 16ki and 3rd Draft!!!) are super valid, but some people consider it stuck up, I guess.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Lol. I don't see anything wrong with what she said in both cases.
    Given her age esp.

if the video does not show watch the video here

This thou.. i can see this made some fans pissed off. The viewer's onsen remark was pretty harmless... (i am not fan of bikini fanservice but still).

Ps: i dont hate satomina at all. In fact i think her -happy-go-lucky is part of her charm

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    She needs to be more wise about her words, i know she was targeting those disgusting old men that keep convincing her to do mizugi gravure but unfortunately at the same time her words sounds like looked down the girls who doing mizugi gravure and their fans that enjoying their gravure by indirectly implied gravure as "disgusting job"

People will start to think "ah good job, some of your 16ki comrades already did that disgusting job, you are the purest one so far, congrats"

She could just avoid those disgusting old men by saying, "i'm not confident enough to do gravure", "i don't think i would look that good in bikini" Or anything else. there's nothing wrong for being a straightforward person, but you need to be a likeable person as much as possible to survive in entertaiment industry

Because i'm a straightforward person myself just like her, i admitted myself as a "disgusting old man", I love gravure so much, i just can't lie to myself about what i love and hate just to make people like me. We are equal in this condition, the difference is i'm not a famous person, my opinion won't really affect my job like her

well, good luck for her in the future, try to adapt better next time, if she can't, it means she really doesn't suit this job. "LIE" is idol strongest weapon , humans tend to love a sweet lie more than a bitter truth", you can't call it a LIE yet as long people didn't know the truth.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    While I do agree that Satomina could've chosen her words more carefully, I mostly disagree with the comment above mine. The only thing I didn't like in that subbed little clip was her saying "I won't come that cheap," cause I do agree that it puts down other members who've done gravure work (and might even enjoy it!)

I think it should be reasonable, especially for underage girls, to say "if you look at me that way, that's disgusting." Satomina just turned 20 in August, this video is from when she was still 18 and that's not considered an adult in Japan. Age of consent may be 14, but clearly Satomina hasn't given her consent if you watch this clip. This also reminds me when Oshima Mai way back in 2007 or 2008 made a post on her blog that she felt it was disgusting when men leered at the legs of underage members and then had to apologise on television. That actually kind of made me angry cause yeah, I do think people should be called out for leering at underage girls.

If you enjoy gravure in and of itself, I think that's okay. Even though I'm attracted to women, it's not my cup of tea but I also don't judge people who enjoy it and I also own photo books of members that I support. That being said, a girl should be allowed to say "I think it's gross and don't want to do it." She should've not criticised people who enjoy it, but at the same time, she shouldn't have to make stuff up like "I'm not confident enough."

Idols come in many different charas, and some are popular for catering to men who like idols for their looks, some are popular for being talented, some are popular for queerbaiting, some are popular for being distant, some are popular for being demure, some are popular for being tough. I wouldn't say the idol job isn't suited to her because she isn't an orthodox idol type, she's just a different idol type.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Motomura Aoi
    Sato this, Mina that, just GTFO (Graduate The Fickle Ojou-sama, for those unfamiliar with the term) already.

And let's go back to the topic of the thread and more pleasant members in general please. Now give me Yasushi Akimoto gravure:^O^:(wut? that's not disgusting, is it?)

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    If Akimoto Yasushi ever has a gravure photobook, I will be one of the first person in my country to buy it (if I have money).

Last edited: Feb 17, 2024
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 6
  16. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

My (idol) year 2024 so far: Berin, Kyoko and now Yama are graduating. These are three of my top oshimen across all idol groups I know.
    And on top of that, it's quite possible that Gyoten is going to take her exit this year as well. And what about Hinas Konoka? Man..

Last edited: Feb 17, 2024
  17. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Graduating from a non-active group is such a feat. Congrats!

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 2