Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  2. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Sato Sumire announced graduation at Team E's stage performance just now. She'll graduate after a month (before the year end).

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Sato Sumire will also quit from showbiz (also quit from Horipro).

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I thought she was doing quite well with theater work so I'm kind of surprised she's quitting completely.

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Maybe she found a partner? who knows. It is surprising that she will quit completely. Well, either a partner or she will work in another industry.... She said she has been thinking about it for a long time tho.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Maybe she's going to be Karen's waifu :lol:

7. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Her other best friend (ex-Hoopers member Nakamura Mizuki) also retired. Looks like we have another dead generation from AKB.

8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Looking back, here are the remaining 48G members born before April 2, 1994. Graduating members excluded.

1989 Line

Matsumura Kaori (S3, KII) (01/17/1990)

1991 line

Kashiwagi Yuki (A3, B/NIII) (07/15/1991)
    Suda Akari (S3, E) (10/31/1991)
    Takayanagi Akane (S2, KII) (11/29/1991)
    Oya Shizuka (A4, A) (12/28/1991)

1992 line

Oba Mina (A9, KII) (04/03/1992)
    Minegishi Minami (A1, K) (11/15/1992)
    Sashihara Rino (A5, H/STU) (11/21/1992)
    Yokoyama Yui (A9, A) (12/08/1992)
    Soda Sarina (D1, KII) (01/18/1993)

1993 line

Yamamoto Sayaka (N1, N) (07/14/1993)
    Iso Kanae (D1, M) (08/09/1993)
    Ichikawa Miori (A10, N) (02/12/1994)
    Inuzuka Asana (S4, S) (03/19/1994)

We're really losing our older members.

9. justafan

justafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    looks like another mass graduation from SKE48 to me.
    most of them are senbatsu members too... :(

10. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Someone from SKE48 tbh. Dasu, Kaotan, Churi etc.
    I kinda feel bad for Jurina, it's been hard for her these past couple of years and losing more of her loyal comrades who she grew up with since she was 11 is a bit...

I wonder about Yuihan's situation if she ever decide to announce graduation. Will she also handpick a 'potential' general manager and train her for 1 year like what Takamina did or will the title just end with her? (Takamina said she was planning on doing that but reconsidered.)

Yukirin looks like she'll stay for a bit more and at this rate, I won't be surprised if Miichan just announces that she'll just marry AKB48 xD

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hopefully not, that whole "training the next GM" thing was a bunch of propaganda BS tbh. What has Yuihan done or said as GM?, it's been a complete damp squib. At least Takamina made some pretense at doing some management stuff and she could make a decent live speech, I haven't seen much evidence of Yui doing either of those things.

Maybe Takahashi Juri might make for a decent members representative, at least she had the cojones to say something about the Riripon scandal at the SSK event.

The sooner Miichan leaves the better tbh, it's like having a gloomy little urchin hanging around, she needs to move on.

12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Miichan is called the leech of AKB for a reason, she'll never leave :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I think Takeuchi Miyu is laying the groundwork for graduation. Her twitter is mostly professional, either talking about the most recent stage she’s performed in or promoting her side projects and YouTube channel and things, and her image feels more like an indie vocalist than an idol. Right now, I don’t think being in AKB will help her career as much as having been in AKB.

14. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    She has been like that for a few years already, so it is quite uncertain. It feels like she's ready to graduate tomorrow, but also in two more years.
    It does make me think if she sees AKB as a "backing name" to launch her indie solo career, or if she's still seeking recognition in-group by getting independently popular, etc..
    What is more curious is that she entered last SSK after 2 years of absence. Was it a last shot? Or is she re-giving attention to public recognition as an AKB member? Was it a Kouhaku Senbatsu after effect?
    I can only speculate, since I don't have any backing (only follow her Instagram, rarely visit Twitter). But it's an interesting person to think about. I also like her as an artist and hope she gets to have a succesful artist career.

15. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I remember hearing something about focusing on university during the two years she didn't do SSK. I don't have a source readily available though, so it could just be hearsay.

You're definitely right about her being up to this stuff for a few years, though I saw her participation in the kobasolo covers album as maybe a step away from AKB. I wouldn't be surprised if she announced grad after the D3 members get settled in, but I also wouldn't be surprised if she didn't.

16. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    you forgot Myao..July 30, 1993

17. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

I don't agree with some your point about Yuihan. She may not as good as Takamina but that's not mean she is bad tho. That's why you need learn acceptance of being different.
    You may not see her evidence in doing management work or speak decently.
    But you have to admit/notice how hard she collect and pass all the senior thought in AKB48 before to the junior..is not a easy thing tho. She may not speak up about Riripon bcs she have to think for whole group sake. Why you need to put oil on fire when there are Juri and Naachan already speak up about it.

Btw Yuihan is infamous being mess up her speech but at least she improve now.

And she seem already guide Juri and Naachan slowly bcs this two really look up for Yuihan so I don't surprise if any of them will be announced as 3rd Gen GM

==============================

Since this is about who next will grad...
    I feel Yukirin is soon too but since in her interview she want to help Yuihan in leading the group I guess she stay another 2/3 years I guess.

Damn I worry for SKE48 girls tbh

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

18. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Oh please, enough with the Takamina legend. She was basically management's stooge. A good number of better leaders in the group have stood up for fellow members better and not work as a tool to promote management's propaganda.

But hey, obviously, management would love a puppet leader.

I honestly think Yui is doing a fine job on what's expected from her. At least, she does not seem to be much of an attention hog.

19. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    You wanna defend Yui, that's' cool. I'll do the same thing too.
    But demeaning Takamina? It's fool! Those era of mngmt propaganda had given all records made by AKB and that's why the Golden era members are legends. And they are NOT a tool or puppet or stooge of anyone. That's for sure!

20. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @filipinosayakafan

You're always finding an opportunity to insult and bring down Takamina and her work. Every time someone compliment Takamina on her work as a GM you're always there to insult her. You can praise another member without hating on another.