Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Mention who was that? And who was the right person to the position at that time?

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I won't give name, but if you want to do a hunt, use these guideline.

"There are multiple occasion where an appointed captain rarely appear with their team due to outside work and the vice-capt. is the one actually handling internal stuff."

Ring a bell?

• Like Like x 1
  3. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    With that guideline, don't find any names in AKB48. Actually, they are all good.

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Don't be silly, Yukirin easily fits that guidline. Matsui Rena too.

5. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I didn't. They did a great job, imo. I find that a fan like you that's actually silly. Sorry to say.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They are/were good senpais, but not captains.
    If they’re barely going to be with their teammates, the title is worthless. But I guess that’s why they appointed co-captains as well.

Team B has none at the moment.
    I hope they choose someone by the draf, because wtf

7. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    When Yukirin was the captain, they didn't have co-captain. And Yukirin was always there with B. Not as good as Takamina or Sayaka but she did a great job, imo. Best team B that ever exist up til now. Also, she is a good senpai, too. But had a bad scandal, unfortunately.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You're wrong and thankfully I have statistics to prove it rather than just relying on perception or memory. Yukirin performed about 25% of stages with Team B when she was Captain http://akiha176.web.fc2.com/teamB_5th.html . She was always super-busy with outside work at that time. Yukirin said herself that she wasn't suited to being a captain and didn't think she was effective at it, Matsui Rena was with Team E even less and relied on members to run the team. Nobody is saying that they're bad people or bad members but that they were bad choices by management to be captains.

And you don't have to be officially declared as a captain or co-captain to be a "locker room leader". Miyazawa Sae was well known as being a locker room leader, Matsui Sakiko was known as a leader long before she officially became one.

9. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I'm not wrong. 25% is not barely to the team. It's 1 of 4 performances and that was only on stage of theater. They are senbatsu members and representative of AKB. It's normal and it was working VERY WELL. If I stand by your logic, there's no senbatsu member who qualified for captain position including Takamina and Yuko. And that's insulting the best era of AKB. Sorry to say but AKB never been better than their era. I hope they will someday, but now.. nah. Even now, the teams are not that important anymore. Back in the day, it was VERY IMPORTANT AND TENSE. So, in my point of view, Yukirin did a great job back then.

And I was also right about co-captain. Whatever you say about unofficial co-captain, that's their own thing who only member should consider and know. But the fact is, they had no co-captain until 2014 and I was right.

10. trxsh

trxsh Member

I mean, judging by the "joined by" date, they are a newer (and probably younger) fan just following the familiar pattern of being VERY SERIOUS about all the legends and very opinionated about things they weren't around to witness. So this argument is probably not gonna be that constructive (but dont let that deter you~~)

11. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Heck, I was a fan by '13 and at least older than your "joined by" date.

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    @NaMuNaRin Maybe in your point of view, but i'll repeat what Reveen said;

Yukirin herself said that she didn't think she was a good leader because she was barely ever there for the group.
    If she herself if saying that then there isn't any point in denying it. Even now, she's not a leader type of person. Could you see her leading NGT as well as Kitarie does? exactly.

Also, lets not even bring up the "I was a fan by XX date so I'M a bigger/better/more knowledgeable fan that you are!" conversation. I've been a fan of 48G since '10 but never discovered S48 until 2013. It means nothing and brings nothing to the discussion at hand, so lets not. But while we're here, NaMuNaRin, if you wasn't a fan during the time Yukirin was leader, how do you know she was a good one? Researching things from the past is different from actually being there to see it.

13. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    First of all, someone judged by "joined by date" and I clarified of it and that's it.
    And also, I always said "imo, my point of view" and that's not "maybe". It is my opinion and point of view.
    Yukirin also said if she was the center of the group and she positioning herself as fans, then the fans wouldn't follow the group at all. She said that and do you think it is exactly what will happen?? Even when AKB released Green Flash, there are more than a million CDs sold. Could you see that the fans would leave the group because she is the Ace/center of the group? exactly.

We have internet, friends, so many facts, history and everything these days to at least knowing how and why this group is so amazing. How couldn't I find those thing? lol
    I even have all those CDs single from oogoe diamond until the newest one and it was easy to get. Every documentary of them, friends that already being fans even from '07, friends who also knowing almost everything about the old team and I choose to believe that guys who already literally 6 years older than me as a fan of the group. This community is growing so fast and big, how couldn't you find those information?? I'm confused of you, truly.

14. trxsh

trxsh Member

Well clearly not everyone joins the forum as soon as they become a fan but join date of 2017 makes it seem more likely someone is newer, so sorry for the offense :) . I started liking AKB (not sure if I could consider a "fan") in 2010, but I'm aware that it's not really that special since that was around their peak popularity.

Lol yeah, I think you guys are interpreting it more seriously than intended because "I was a fan by XX date so I'M a bigger/better/more knowledgeable fan that you are!" wasn't even close to anything I said.

Mostly I was just pointing out a funny trend on the board [hehe]

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^which is why i mentioned, there is a difference between hearing about or watching something that has previously happened and making your opinions on it, and actually remembering the moment it actually happened. You can watch the 2013 senbatsu election DVD as many times as you like but nothing will compare to actually seeing that moment happen before your very eyes (or stream for most of us here lol).

But yes @NaMuNaRin it's your opinion and that's fine, just know that Yukirin doesn't agree with you.

@trxsh I interpreted that way because almost all of the conversations that start off in the way yours did (following by the response), ends with people bickering about their fan tenure as if it justifies anything they may have said.

16. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Thanks for the information too @minaeshi eventho actually I already knew about it, the same as what she said about herself in the other case too which happened before I joined the fandom as well. Appreciate every good conversation with good person.

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    OT but it's funny I thought there would be less dumb arguments in this thread lmao

I always roll my eyes when someone judge a persons opinion or comment by their joining date of this forum lol

I was in the fandom since 2009 and only registered this account at the beginning of the year...I mean what's next we start judging by their post counts and likes people accumulated over what was being said in their posts?

Cuz if so everyone should be agreeing with whatever I say by now :XD:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  18. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

huh? I've never heard of this before.

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Sorry, I meant Saito Makiko lol.

20. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the norm for Japanese people to downplay their achievements?
    And if we should take everything idols say with a grain of salt, shouldn't we apply the same rules here as well?